Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KATRINA:If Iam not married in 5 yrs I will be sad. (Page 10)

chatpati900 Senior Member
chatpati900
chatpati900

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
It's pretty amazing that almost every Katria topic goes on for 7921621 pages (ok, that's an exaggeration LOL). But seriously, the girl knows how to attract people. Whether it's natural charisma or a well-planned image, only Katrina can tell. But no one can deny that it works for the girl.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickKatalicious

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatpati900

It's pretty amazing that almost every Katria topic goes on for 7921621 pages (ok, that's an exaggeration LOL). But seriously, the girl knows how to attract people. Whether it's natural charisma or a well-planned image, only Katrina can tell. But no one can deny that it works for the girl.

if the plans worked, then everyone would try that... controversy sells...!  TongueTongue

it's really one's own personal choice whether they want to get involved in war of the words with others, or just get on with their own work... kisi ne kisi ko force nahin kiya...!   Tongue   just because others choose to make catty comments about others, etc., that's their own prerogative...!  Tongue

it's really not hard to give credit where it's due...!!   TongueTongue   ash is diplomatic, but she does not hide her displeasure too well... however, she does not start making catty comments about her contemporaries, so perhaps, that is part of her personality... nobody can hide their resentment towards others too well, for long... it comse out one way or another...!!   TongueTongueTongue

to be fair, both kat and ash are pretty classy ladies, whether you may personally like their personalities or not...!   TongueTongueTongue

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 06 January 2011 at 8:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwladygaga

hmmm... IF-Dazzler
hmmm...
hmmm...

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
It's amazing to see how much negativity this forum has towards Katrina.  If she tops the sexiest celeb list, then people say wellllll she can't act. First all the award/recognition had nothing to do with acting so why bring it up.  And Just because you don't find her sexy doesn't mean it's not true for others.  Based on the thousands of votes she must've received, there sure are alot of people who do find her sexy. 

When she won the most POPULAR actress award, then again people had an issue.  The award is based on popularity and so she got it. What's the big deal? Then she says "I'll be sad if I am not married in 5 years."  According to the people on this forum, that's just to create an image.  Why does everything that concerns her must be looked at negatively?  I dont like her or dislike her. But it's extremely annoying to read the same negative comments over and over again.  I am sure like any other person in the world, she has some positive points for you to DISCUSS (since some people love to discuss everything.)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygagaNuktaacheenkoolchickKatalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by totallyfabulous

It's amazing to see how much negativity this forum has towards Katrina.  If she tops the sexiest celeb list, then people say wellllll she can't act. First all the award/recognition had nothing to do with acting so why bring it up.  And Just because you don't find her sexy doesn't mean it's not true for others.  Based on the thousands of votes she must've received, there sure are alot of people who do find her sexy. 

When she won the most POPULAR actress award, then again people had an issue.  The award is based on popularity and so she got it. What's the big deal? Then she says "I'll be sad if I am not married in 5 years."  According to the people on this forum, that's just to create an image.  Why does everything that concerns her must be looked at negatively?  I dont like her or dislike her. But it's extremely annoying to read the same negative comments over and over again.  I am sure like any other person in the world, she has some positive points for you to DISCUSS (since some people love to discuss everything.)

WOW I completely agree with you! Clap

Go to top