Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

*Dolly Bindra - An epitome of truthfullness* (Page 4)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Helloo... we all know the season is cuming to an end with 3 more days left.. and i have not made many of topics this season so i thought why not make some meaningful topic..

Dolly has been hated by many and they say her rude behaviour is the reason.. Well i would like to say that she atleast exhibits her real face and comes accross watever she is in reality.. we sadly cannot say that about many other contestants especially Shweta..and i say Shweta's name here just because people want her to win..(why?? i just fail to understand..and yeaa dnt try explaining mee its not gonna work Cool) People were mad and sad at Dolly when she was laughing and expressing her happiness at the time of Sam's eviction.. well i agree it was not that good of a behaviour BUT she still stuck to her ownself and not started crying Unlike other people..Sam shouldnt have left that She T deserved elimination (qismat bohot achi hai uski).. Dolly was happy that she has been saved by the public voting and she had all the right to express her happiness in watever form she can (well i say public voting because if according to people Shweta has been saved by public votes so is Dolly).. I would like to say Dolly has played the game in a clean way... no diplomacy, no fake attitude.. She has provided the best entertainment in BB house.. Dolly Bindra Rocks.. and May Dolly win.. I would love to hear ur side of story Tongue

Critiques (as people say Bashers in the forum) are always welcome in my topic.. only for u guys i make these amazing topics.. so come and bombard it with ur MEANINGFUL reasoningss..

Cheers...
Pulwasha Big smile

Pullaob, ju heb maid aap juar mind, so vaat iiz the paaint in confuzing it  vidh phaactz??

aayi just banthed to tiry maaking some phaacthul taapic..Cry

Ohhh well i agree on tht Ankur.. Shweta mata ki jai...Clap

Edited by Pulwasha - 05 January 2011 at 1:33am

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

aayi just banthed to tiry maaking some phaacthul taapic..Cry

Love you siggy PalloLOL

LOL... thnkuu Pooja..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
pulllo...i didnt expected diz..i havent read ur topic...but read da title...n....CryCryCry....mere armanoo ka khunn kar dia hai tum nay...
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Helloo... we all know the season is cuming to an end with 3 more days left.. and i have not made many of topics this season so i thought why not make some meaningful topic..

Dolly has been hated by many and they say her rude behaviour is the reason.. Well i would like to say that she atleast exhibits her real face and comes accross watever she is in reality.. we sadly cannot say that about many other contestants especially Shweta..and i say Shweta's name here just because people want her to win..(why?? i just fail to understand..and yeaa dnt try explaining mee its not gonna work Cool) People were mad and sad at Dolly when she was laughing and expressing her happiness at the time of Sam's eviction.. well i agree it was not that good of a behaviour BUT she still stuck to her ownself and not started crying Unlike other people..Sam shouldnt have left that She T deserved elimination (qismat bohot achi hai uski).. Dolly was happy that she has been saved by the public voting and she had all the right to express her happiness in watever form she can (well i say public voting because if according to people Shweta has been saved by public votes so is Dolly).. I would like to say Dolly has played the game in a clean way... no diplomacy, no fake attitude.. She has provided the best entertainment in BB house.. Dolly Bindra Rocks.. and May Dolly win.. I would love to hear ur side of story Tongue

Critiques (as people say Bashers in the forum) are always welcome in my topic.. only for u guys i make these amazing topics.. so come and bombard it with ur MEANINGFUL reasoningss..

Cheers...
Pulwasha Big smile

Pullaob, ju heb maid aap juar mind, so vaat iiz the paaint in confuzing it  vidh phaactz??

aayi just banthed to tiry maaking some meaningphul taapic..Cry

Laikh abar mish sez : EEasth hor  Westh, Daall iiz the Besth. Resth haar jaasth ha Wasthe.

Daali jeeti toh mish  hamko ek pappi dengi.
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Cheers...
Pulwasha Big smile

aayi just banthed to tiry maaking some meaningphul taapic..Cry

Laikh abar mish sez : EEasth hor  Westh, Daall iiz the Besth. Resth haar jaasth ha Wasthe.

Daali jeeti toh mish  hamko ek pappi dengi.

aind i shay.. easth hor westh hour teechaar ij the beshth.. 

tumhara to pata nahi lekin hame to zaroor dengi..

Edited by Pulwasha - 05 January 2011 at 1:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
@phulwa I think ur dolly fan but still supported shweta kya baath hai Clap
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged