Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jake's message for her supporters

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Jake's message guys!

Hey Guys,

Thank you very much to some for fighting on my behalf but there is no point. They are treating you all like bunch of dogs who are barking for their rights. Meaning, the noise is only disturbing them. Nothing more. They real meaning is not reaching them.

Do not separate GMs and Mods - They all are leaves of the same tree.Wink

I just recieved a very good news recently. NB might be coming back in a new show. Nothing official, but I might be moving to her Forum. So if anyone's interested, they can follow me there. Smile, or DMG Forum? Vijay reopened it. It got Drashti too right? Smile

The new show? Vidhwa. It's a story about a woman who remarries. NB or not, I might watch that show and take some notes. Who knows? It might come in handy for our Gurti. *Thinking* 

I also want to add - I heard GMs banned me 'cause of all the Deed threads? Not that Ann issue? Bunch of liers. I have been making those threads for a while now. Why did not I get banned before? Why did I suddenly get banned when I gave their Ann a well deserved slap?

O and linking two people together does not mean you are spreading rumors. Bacha Bacha Janta Hai my posts about 'Gurti' were just 'Wishful' thinking. Besides, if this called spreading rumors then thank god I'm not the only one. FB's full of Gurti lovers. I believe most like Gurti more than Maneet.LOL

There is a saying, politics is the art of postponing decisions until they are no longer relevant. Anyways, I just hope my IP gets unblocked so I can go join an other Forum and have fun! I'm hoping their Mods do not plays political games unlike ours. LOL

It was nice knowing everyone. These last five months on GF were great. :D I made a lot of awesome friends! :D

If you ask me? Leave GF. There is nothing here except jelousy, conspiracy, negativity ... you name it. FB's a better place anyways compare to GF. :P At least, GEET won't scold us for linking Gurti together.LOL
The only thing that bothers me is that I did so much for this Forum ... and what I got in return? Two banned IDs? Sigh ...

O, well.

I cannot say good-bye to those whom I have grown to love, for the memories we have made will last a lifetime and never know a good-bye.

Keep on smiling,
JakeSmile

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006Aussiebabetruthtellernucleusoflovesakura123KrishnaKalpanamaanmishticharlie1950ashitulip132gurpreet28abina03kazenaArsheelamysticangelradev2010Razz22untamedtigressluvabbybabysana_sugarbunprecious_zebaPreethi-Premihindu4lyfdesigirl_18Arushi.kasuuuu-Sangs--HJ-LuvScoobydrdee142mgdg_2010utopia88-lazybee-RolzzKash-Gurti-VisuSilentsoulstarchaseSerenity_me-Mrs.MSK-ibelieveinpink

beauty84 Goldie
beauty84
beauty84

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
it bring tears to my eyes...... derz nthng dat describes Jake completely bt 4 me shz r a VIVACIOUS prsn, more thn her post i LUV her more cz shz da 1 who bring Smile on evry1 faces evn if dey r in sad mood so Hats off to Jake.....um missing her posts

n evry single word Jake said is so TRUE......

Edited by beauty84 - 04 January 2011 at 6:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28-Sangs-happygoluckyKash-Gurti-Visu

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Jake is the BEST!!! Love her!! The wit never leaves her....loved this!!! I'll def follow her no matter where she goes, hopefully she's unblocked and soon!!! I'm totally her loyal fan and follower!!!LOL

You probably can't hear this Jake, but I'm yelling at my laptop: "I love ya JAKE!!!!!"LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84-Sangs-happygoluckyKash-Gurti-Visu

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84hindu4lyf-Sangs-.Lina.surveen_kapoorArushi.happygoluckyKash-Gurti-Visuibelieveinpink

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
I Defo Agree With Jakeee One Again Amazing Post Hope Soon She Come Backk At Forum 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84happygolucky

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Jake love ya and miss ya!!HugHope you get back on IF soon!!!!! thnks for posting her message!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

truthtellerbeauty84happygolucky

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
she's gonna make cry and i was hoping to laugh,
WAAAAAA!!!!!CryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Avi for this message..

Jake...because of you i have made a bunch of wonderful friends here.. had a great time with all of them. Now when you have decided to move somewhere else..please dnt forget to tell me which forum Wink so that we can think about GurTi together ...I know you cant see this message ..may be Avi will tell you..that u r an awesome gal..just be the way you are..do not change yourself.. We love you and support you babes..

GF tumhe mubarak ho my dear Mods and ur so called groups...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nucleusoflovegurpreet28beauty84ashihappygoluckyKash-Gurti-Visu-lazybee-

Go to top