India-Forums

I miss remo & terrence. But want to welcome... (Page 2)

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Well said.... I totally agree! We need to give them a chance! I know that we want Terence and Remo back but we have to accept the new judges! At first I was very mad but now I am started to like Marzi and Rajeev! We have to see there work in order to judge them so all we should so is give them a chance and just wait!

Edited by Chocolover101 - 05 January 2011 at 2:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xkinara17

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Tongue Agree with the OP to some extent........no one pushed Terrence and Remo out of DID doubles.....they chose NOT to participate............Gotta say, I saw an episode of Remo's show and it didn't seem all that great.......I think both Remo and Terrence will regret not being a part of DID doubles....Tongue I for one miss Remo to some extent, but I am sure I'll get over it.........Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.x

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocolover101

Well said.... I totally agree! We need to give them a chance! I know that we want Terence and Remo back but we have to accept the new judges! At first I was very mad but now I am started to like Marzi and Rajeev! We have to see there work in order to judge them so all we should so is give them a chance and just wait!
yes i agree with you...just give them a chance..even the real show has n't started yet...its just the begining...they will do good...they r funny ,full of spirit..which we need sometimes beside they both have skills...and this is a nature's rule let the go past accept the new and present...there is no harm to accept  the fresh new  things  ..sometimes change is goodSmile,

Roshni.xashwik_arvi10

Roshni.x Senior Member
Roshni.x
Roshni.x

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with all of you. I personally feel that Marzi & Rajiv would be great judges on DID. I'm expecting to see some great stuff from them :) .. And Thank you all for replying to my post Smile

'Roshni (:

kinara17

amotlymileo Goldie
amotlymileo
amotlymileo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
well i kinda share the same feelings as the TM...was really unhappy initially with the change in the judges cz for me DID was Terence,Remo and Geeta....it was hard to imagine my fav show without them..
but after the first few episodes i feel i can accept them...though it will never be the same as it was with Terence and Remo around..i feel that the new judges deserve to be given a chance...the show hasn't yet begun..its just the audition episodes...i would want to see the proper episodes where contestants dance to Rajeev and Marzi's choreographies and listen to their comments before judging them as choreos and judges....its gonna be hard for them to match upto Terence and Remo's levels so lets see...

ps:seriously hoping the Terence and Remo would be back with DID3

Roshni.x

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
i really miss remo & terrence...its not the same without them obviously...but will like these new judges as well :)

Roshni.xshivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Geeta, Remo and Terrence were the ultimate panel of judges. They just clicked really well. I love all 3 soooooooo much!They better be back in DID 3.

The new guys seem ok. I just dont want them to become permanent. I will suffer total heartbreak!

Edited by shivani003 - 07 January 2011 at 2:11am

Roshni.x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index