Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I totally agree with all of you. I personally feel that Marzi & Rajiv would be great judges on DID. I'm expecting to see some great stuff from them :) .. And Thank you all for replying to my post 😊

'Roshni (:
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i kinda share the same feelings as the TM...was really unhappy initially with the change in the judges cz for me DID was Terence,Remo and Geeta....it was hard to imagine my fav show without them..
but after the first few episodes i feel i can accept them...though it will never be the same as it was with Terence and Remo around..i feel that the new judges deserve to be given a chance...the show hasn't yet begun..its just the audition episodes...i would want to see the proper episodes where contestants dance to Rajeev and Marzi's choreographies and listen to their comments before judging them as choreos and judges....its gonna be hard for them to match upto Terence and Remo's levels so lets see...

ps:seriously hoping the Terence and Remo would be back with DID3
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really miss remo & terrence...its not the same without them obviously...but will like these new judges as well :)
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Geeta, Remo and Terrence were the ultimate panel of judges. They just clicked really well. I love all 3 soooooooo much!They better be back in DID 3.

The new guys seem ok. I just dont want them to become permanent. I will suffer total heartbreak!
Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago