I miss remo & terrence. But want to welcome...

Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well after watching the first episode of DID doubles today (i know i'm a bit slow i just remembered today tht DID was actually bak! 😳) My first reaction was like OMG YAAAAY DID IS BAAAK... but when i thot abt the previous seasons i just couldn't resist comparing the old patch of judges with the new one.. and i sooo missed Terrence and Remo. i mean when i watched Marzi/Geeta/Rajiv having fun and all i just remembered how Geeta and Remo used to make fun of Terrence on the list tht he used to make for his comments. How they used to imitate him, make fun of his hindi (tho it was really cute) and how remo and terrence used to tease geeta with the "maa" thing. The were like the perfect judges for DID.. and when the news came on that remo and terrence are not gonna judge the DID doubles i was like.. ok so now DID is just not gonna be the same, nor it is gonna have the majic (terrence/Kunwar style ;P), it's just not gonna be worth watchin. But sincerely after watching the first episode my opinion just change, for a fact I really like Marzi & Rajiv as the judges (even if it's really nt the same thing as TL and Remo) and i want to welcome them in the DID family. I hope that with the time we all will be able to apreciate them more and let them make a place in our hearts.. 🤗😊
(I know u guys must be thinking who I am as I'm really a silent member on India-forums. But Yeah i am a loyal fan of DID .. have watched it from season1. By the way i'm really bad at english, I daily speak french but i hardly speak english so please tolerate me with my bad english 😳)
'
Roshni. (:
Edited by xMamz2ellee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Roshni 👏

Instead of judging them without seeing their work, we should give them a fair chance 😊

so welcome to DID Family Marjeev (Marzi & Rajeev)!😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^ I agree. It's too soon to comment on them, and it's better not to compare them. I also at first was disappointed that Remo and Terrance were not going to be judging, but let's give Marzi and Rajeev as chance. 😃 So far I like them, but I have only seen bits and pieces from the first two episodes. I guess I can't actually say anything right now.
qweztion1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well said. 👏 The judges have to be given time, and only then can we see what they are like.
So far, I guess they are good.
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree i am an ardent fan of DID and have season the first two seasons aswell as Lil Masters..I also miss Terrence and Remo but enjoyed Marzi and Rajeev as well......hope to see a great season......and cant wait to see Remo and Terence back......
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good point Roshni.
As I've said before, never count your chickens before they hatch.   😆So yeah, we should give the male judges a chance. Who knows, perhaps they'll be good judges. 😊
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I agree , the trio Terence , Geeta and Remo have become a part of the DID family so it does feel bad. But the good thing is they will be back for the 3rd season(though Geeta is already a part ! ). On another note, I think the new choreographers must be given a chance to prove their mettle ! 😳
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said.... I totally agree! We need to give them a chance! I know that we want Terence and Remo back but we have to accept the new judges! At first I was very mad but now I am started to like Marzi and Rajeev! We have to see there work in order to judge them so all we should so is give them a chance and just wait!
Edited by Chocolover101 - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😛 Agree with the OP to some extent........no one pushed Terrence and Remo out of DID doubles.....they chose NOT to participate............Gotta say, I saw an episode of Remo's show and it didn't seem all that great.......I think both Remo and Terrence will regret not being a part of DID doubles....😛 I for one miss Remo to some extent, but I am sure I'll get over it.........😛
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Chocolover101

Well said.... I totally agree! We need to give them a chance! I know that we want Terence and Remo back but we have to accept the new judges! At first I was very mad but now I am started to like Marzi and Rajeev! We have to see there work in order to judge them so all we should so is give them a chance and just wait!

yes i agree with you...just give them a chance..even the real show has n't started yet...its just the begining...they will do good...they r funny ,full of spirit..which we need sometimes beside they both have skills...and this is a nature's rule let the go past accept the new and present...there is no harm to accept  the fresh new  things  ..sometimes change is good😊,