India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Will GG gain power again????

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Hope all of you have seen the 4 jan episode. GG have trapped arjun and Bebo and have recorded their meeting in a camera? What would they do next? blackmail Bebo to gain back their lost power at the Narang House or show the evidence to Amrit and widen the distance between AmBo or show the evidence to the Narang family and make the family against her or will Bebo be able to find out the hidden camera? What do you guys think. I really want Bebo to find out the camera so that there won't be any further complication. But I know it would foolish to keep such a hope on the CV's.

Edited by lakshmin42 - 04 January 2011 at 6:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.a

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
OMG what is this again, GG chasing bebo and keeping eye on her, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh these stupid GG, i just don't understand why don't these CV's end GG's story. i hate these CV's, arghhhh still got to watch the show.
adam123 Groupbie
adam123
adam123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I think they will reach a peak point and get exposed in good time and then get a big punishment by amrit himself
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

OMG what is this again, GG chasing bebo and keeping eye on her, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh these stupid GG, i just don't understand why don't these CV's end GG's story. i hate these CV's, arghhhh still got to watch the show.

GG are not stupid Juhuti. In fact now i feel they know Amrit better than Bebo. In yesterday's episode did you notice that how Gursheel was able to find out that Amrit is having some problem other than his illness. Bebo being so close to Amrit is not able to find out the problem of Amrit but they are. God(I mean CV's) made them highly sensitive and intelligent but the sad thing is it is been used for the wrong thing always.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

GG are not stupid Juhuti. In fact now i feel they know Amrit better than Bebo. In yesterday's episode did you notice that how Gursheel was able to find out that Amrit is having some problem other than his illness. Bebo being so close to Amrit is not able to find out the problem of Amrit but they are. God(I mean CV's) made them highly sensitive and intelligent but the sad thing is it is been used for the wrong thing always.

well they act smart cos they r bad ppl, and bad ppl r expert in figuring these things. bebo have a good heart so she can't or don't think of such things so quickly.
She still has a feeling that amrit still haven't came out from the accident incident.
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Hope Bebo also understand that Amrit is having some other problem
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Hope Bebo also understand that Amrit is having some other problem

hope so, but the problem is that CV's aren't showing AmBo that much, they r still showing GG and Khannas
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

They always show GG like this. Remember Gursheel was able to detect Rano n not Amrit who was living in the same room with her.

Go to top