India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Abysmal Bureaucrat!!!!

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone's face.--Unknown

Yesterday's episode was trembling and shuddering!!! I almost cried throughout the episode because as a girl/woman I was thinking for what is Arpita remunerating and why she has to undergo all this dirty tortures!!! Is she paying for loving or for being loyal to her relationship or is it sometime else??Cry

Arpita I don't know whether to praise her or whimper for her at this moment. She has been taking almost all the trouble on her head and is trying to lead the way of non violence right from the very beginning when RV entered their lives like a Knight. She at every step has done what a wife should be doing to protect and for the delight of her husband. She as done so much for this marriage that  now Avdesh is feeling that whatever sins he has done in the past, Arpita is now paying for it. Unhappy

As far the truth goes Avdesh has not done any sins either but the circumstances were so tight that he had to handle guns to shield his family. Arpita entered his life gloomy life in the form of a candle and slowly the light from the candle started to empower the darkness of his life. He started living and loving this precious life. But yet again state of affairs and Bahuji's continuous attempt forced him to let go off this lovely and romantic life and go back to some serious business. And then the doorway for RV's retaliation was opened to its fullest!!!!Dead

Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts.--Unknown

RV's avenge to get hold of Avdesh, his thought to prove himself correct and valuable to the Police Department as made him a Dreadful, Appalling, Terrible and Awful person who has forgotten his basic roots of how to treat a woman!!!! His deeds are causing and have caused enormous twinge to Arpita. She has almost become like a person who is scared all the time and that now she is been put under the third degree punishment to petrify her spirit and the core. RV seems to be not bothered for anything and is just aspiring to get Avdesh into his trap somehow. He is not uptight about his ways and how he approaches he just want to do it. It was very shocking to see this same public official who saved the life of a kid without expecting anything in return and now just to terminate Avdesh's name and end this case given to him in Lallanpur he is playing the game of law and the dirtiest game of emotional confinement as far as Avdesh is concerned. He is now very much aware that he has the biggest trump card in his pocket and can actually play however he likes to win this game of cards. He is so insensitive that he ordered the lady constables to keep beating Arpita and to continue this horrible activity once she regains her consciousness. It was so inhuman of RV and his behavior was like a Lion who waits until the Deer to go out of the focus for a while and then attacks!!! He did the same thing, this cruel activity of RV has yet again proved that for Pride, name fame and honor if he had to undertake this ghastly renovation he would and it surely doesn't matter to him because he has a month's time to incarcerate Avdesh to save himself being suspended plus now much more is going to happen when Avdesh is going to see the tenderness on Arpita's face!!!
Stern Smile

The only Poem that is coming to my mind from the famous Red Delicious Quotes at  this moment for RV is:

"Last night I had a revelation
Somehow I have to make you pay
It's all about manipulation
And what it takes to get my way
I don't believe in soft solutions
No one makes a fool of me
Without receiving retribution
No one hurts me and goes free

I'll play on your fears, I'll leave you in tears
You'll never be the same, my friend
You're walking a line, it's a matter of time
You'll never rest easy again

I've got the power to bring you down

I've heard it said, to err is human
It's forgiveness that's divine
I thought about forgiving you, but
I want revenge, I want what's mine
I think it's time to settle scores now
It's time to set the record straight
You'll know it's coming, you won't know how
Or when, you'll have to watch and wait

I'll play on your fears, I'll leave you in tears
You'll never be the same, my friend
You're walking a line, it's a matter of time
You'll never rest easy again

You know, it feels intoxicating
To be intimidating
It's invigorating
To see you shaking

You know something, you see it coming,

You know I will stop at nothing."

No RV you will stop at something that Avdesh will be bringing for you soon because he is not going to be quite forever!!!!!OuchConfused

Thank you guys for reading my post!!! If you liked it then please don't forget to hit the LIKE button!!! (Also guys I will be traveling on Thursday and will return on 16th..I cannot access the forum for these 10 days!!!)

ShwethaSmileSmile
Smile

Edited by shwetha85 - 04 January 2011 at 10:22pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

komalSinghRae24gnitikaSuhana6joliefilleice _girlMonyPVistaadannoSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Shwetha di, it is a lovely analysis that clearly describes the feeling of Avita and justifies RV's reason for his own actions. How are you btw? Do you feel better? Anywayz, I'm going off topic (like always), I love the poem, it perfectly justifies RV beliefs and what he is now feeling. I don't think he will ever give Arpi pity after she shot him and left him for the dead and almost cost his career. He also hates Avi for being the reason in creating a black mark on his professional record. The good and merciful RV has disappeared and he is switched with the RV that seeks to punish those that did ill to him. What I find more painful and horrible from all his actions is first changing the statement (in which he excluded Avita's involvement) and allowing Avita to have some peaceful time and then jumping in and ruining their lives. This is practically what RV did. I would have found it acceptable for him to state that Arpi shoot him immediately and then have the court decide what punishments to give her. He instead, made Avita think that they were free for some time and he waited to attack when they were vulnerable. Its like giving the candy to a child and then taking if back. I think Arpi would have liked to face the consequences of her action directly rather than living in fear each day of losing her husband. Initially, it wasn't his plan to arrest Arpi but now he has happily accepted the idea and he has gone further to torture her. The RV that we all had praised for has gone ruthless. I feel like he wasn't being masculine enough to face his challenges up front and so he had to use a woman to hurt another. Only a weak man will use a woman as a scapegoat to achieve whatever he wants. RV might think he is being brilliant and using Avi's weakness but he is degrading himself further. At least Avi has the guts to face his challenges as a man and he only withdraws due to his love and respect for Arpi. RV is thinking Arpi is Avi's weakness but she is also his strength. The thought of losing a loved one can bring a person to their lowest point but if that person is determined to keep that loved one and they are fueled by the power of love, then that person is also powerful. If Arpi sees her husband getting hurt (something that she has always dreaded), all she has to do is encourage him to fight back and he will succeed against everything. It was Arpi's love and support that saved Avi and the same strength can give him enough power to out beat anyone. As I have said before, RV is gambling, at this very moment he has the trump card that can manipulate Avi. However, if he manges to lose this trump card, he is out of luck, there is no turning back and Avi will be coming after him to pay him back for harming Arpi. Also, presently, RV has nothing to fear of losing but if Avi manages to get RV's bro, then RV will be in a tough situation between his revenge (for Avi) and love(for his sibling) much like what Avi is just experiencing. Only the next couple of episodes can tell what is in store for Avita and RV. However, I am very confident that Avi will find away to attack RV and save his Arpi. RV is delighted that he is winning so far after a series of losses. He is being over confident with his power and he does not realize who he is really messing with. He assumes Arpi is weak and that she is going to allow him to play around with her and harm her husband. Well, he has easily forgotten that this is the same woman who didn't hesitate to raise a gun when her husband was in danger. Arpi knows that RV is trying to aggravate Avi by hurting her. If she takes a moment to stop all her whimpers and allow her fierce nature to come out and guide her husband to victory, then they are an unbeatable force. Arpi has a very strong will and sooner or later she will stop her cries. She may weep but she will not remain weeping because she lives for the happiness of Avi and he hates seeing her tears.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85ice _girl-Prashu-yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Shwetha di, it is a lovely analysis that clearly describes the feeling of Avita and justifies RV's reason for his own actions. How are you btw? Do you feel better? Anywayz, I'm going off topic (like always), I love the poem, it perfectly justifies RV beliefs and what he is now feeling. I don't think he will ever give Arpi pity after she shot him and left him for the dead and almost cost his career. He also hates Avi for being the reason in creating a black mark on his professional record. The good and merciful RV has disappeared and he is switched with the RV that seeks to punish those that did ill to him. What I find more painful and horrible from all his actions is first changing the statement (in which he excluded Avita's involvement) and allowing Avita to have some peaceful time and then jumping in and ruining their lives. This is practically what RV did. I would have found it acceptable for him to state that Arpi shoot him immediately and then have the court decide what punishments to give her. He instead, made Avita think that they were free for some time and he waited to attack when they were vulnerable. Its like giving the candy to a child and then taking if back. I think Arpi would have liked to face the consequences of her action directly rather than living in fear each day of losing her husband. Initially, it wasn't his plan to arrest Arpi but now he has happily accepted the idea and he has gone further to torture her. The RV that we all had praised for has gone ruthless. I feel like he wasn't being masculine enough to face his challenges up front and so he had to use a woman to hurt another. Only a weak man will use a woman as a scapegoat to achieve whatever he wants. RV might think he is being brilliant and using Avi's weakness but he is degrading himself further. At least Avi has the guts to face his challenges as a man and he only withdraws due to his love and respect for Arpi. RV is thinking Arpi is Avi's weakness but she is also his strength. The thought of losing a loved one can bring a person to their lowest point but if that person is determined to keep that loved one and they are fueled by the power of love, then that person is also powerful. If Arpi sees her husband getting hurt (something that she has always dreaded), all she has to do is encourage him to fight back and he will succeed against everything. It was Arpi's love and support that saved Avi and the same strength can give him enough power to out beat anyone. As I have said before, RV is gambling, at this very moment he has the trump card that can manipulate Avi. However, if he manges to lose this trump card, he is out of luck, there is no turning back and Avi will be coming after him to pay him back for harming Arpi. Also, presently, RV has nothing to fear of losing but if Avi manages to get RV's bro, then RV will be in a tough situation between his revenge (for Avi) and love(for his sibling) much like what Avi is just experiencing. Only the next couple of episodes can tell what is in store for Avita and RV. However, I am very confident that Avi will find away to attack RV and save his Arpi. RV is delighted that he is winning so far after a series of losses. He is being over confident with his power and he does not realize who he is really messing with. He assumes Arpi is weak and that she is going to allow him to play around with her and harm her husband. Well, he has easily forgotten that this is the same woman who didn't hesitate to raise a gun when her husband was in danger. Arpi knows that RV is trying to aggravate Avi by hurting her. If she takes a moment to stop all her whimpers and allow her fierce nature to come out and guide her husband to victory, then they are an unbeatable force. Arpi has a very strong will and sooner or later she will stop her cries. She may weep but she will not remain weeping because she lives for the happiness of Avi and he hates seeing her tears.
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Hey Siddu, I am doing fine now. I did send you a PM regarding all that. Coming back to the point Thanks for reading and liking my analysis plus leaving back what you feel about this whole scenario...I totally agree with you that RV is making a mistake by thinking again and again that he is hitting on Avi's weak point that is Arpi which is not the case. Also I really loved the bolted sentence and agree with every word because that is the basic truth that RV should and must have realized so far...He should have known by far that the woman he is man handling is not going to be an invitation to the Lion(Avi) to the cage..Avi is the  who makes his weakness his biggest strength and the same will happen tomorrow.Now that he has seen Arpi being given a bad treatment in the cell he will raise his paw and going to hurt RV where he won't have expected him... Right now the Lion is wounded and when this wounded lion will attack then the ring master(RV) will suffer to the maximum....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleice _girlVistaa

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Thanks Siddu....
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Why nobody is writing their thoughts and views!!!! You guys didn't like this post??
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
hi shwetha  i hvnt read it yet properly

right now doing masti  wud read aaram se and  understand and then ans u

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi shwetha  i hvnt read it yet properly

right now doing masti  wud read aaram se and  understand and then ans u

Hi CB
Sure I would be waiting!!!! Take your time...Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index