India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I cried

NShah28 Senior Member
NShah28
NShah28

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
From yesterdays and today's episode... The song was perfect for abhay! Beautiful scenes and beautiful emotion... First time in 11 yrs of serial watching did I cry so much. Abhay pain was visible in the way he watched mets and his old self. What unfortune he has as he can't even have happiness with pia for fear of losing her. And can't die to be with mets! Love the scenes, thankyou creatives, il never forget them! Cry

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi99luvtwilight19-xShagunx-Maheen210mimmsjaanHIBA0072PriyaThakurmeaw-sim-reepicheepRoarkpayyalffkhan--sumana13--.:.MONA.:.Charu21Mahak Sinharelentless.

mahi99 Newbie
mahi99
mahi99

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
same here....:((((((
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
yeah..my heart broke..when abhay remembers maithli's moments..i am feeling really sorry for him..:(he cant love pia..he cant describe his feeling towards pia..:(mujeh emmotional scenes mein hamesha rona aata hai:(oh..my poor abhay..:(
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
yeah the recent episodes are so touching....!!! worthy to cry.Cry
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I cried too!!!!!

I loved the pain and happiness both of which was so beautifully brought about by Abhay when he enetred the palace and imagined Metz.

He must have loved her so much that he can neither live nor die.

Really wanting to see how they fell in love and separated - I will break down for sure if they show it as passionately as yesterday's scene was shot.
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
That was really painful for Abhay, the thing i like the most is the touch when he touched Maithali's face Pia got up feeling that Abhay touched her and this was the best scene for me yesterday and now he will soon understand that Pia is his Maithali.
zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
me tooo i waz sooo sad after watching but loved his smile
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
ME AS WELL.........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index