India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta, conv with Manoj (Page 3)

DhobiGhat Groupbie
DhobiGhat
DhobiGhat

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
this topic makes some real sense.ST fans are literally blind.Either they like her frm the daily soap and other reality show days...or then there are these guys who think she's hot..sxy or whatever compared to the rest of the contestants this season.Ive always seen the one's supporting shweta giving ridiculous explanations to her fakeness in the house.Nothing can be done about it.
Got to respect their fan following as well.I liked ur post mate.

kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spacejunkie

Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Always disliked her .
Good for u. LOL As I said before love her or hate her, but u can't ignore her.Tongue

but I always ignore and hate silent killers like shweta...she is the fakest person in the house
@luv-shonit: totally agree with you..!!!
@spacejunkie: yeah we can see from your post that you really do "ignore" her lolz

Edited by kooliio - 04 January 2011 at 10:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuMarz_Mahira_fanpinky no1

madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
i hate shweta tiwari. sabhi housemates uski fakeness ko achhi tarah jaante the tabhi sabne uske baare main bura bola. she is so fake. kazmi ne to yeh tak bola ki wo bilkul focus hokar aai hai ki use yeh show jitna hai. kazmi kafi kam time main samajh gaye ki shweta tiwari kaise aurat hai.yesterday episode main uska attitude dekha kaise ban rahi thi ki main top 4 main pahooch gai mazaa to tab aayega jab yeh haar jayegi. sam ne use itna support kiya but uske face per sam ke liye koi dukh hi nahi tha usne ek baar bhi sam ke baare main baat nahi ki jabki asmit ne sara aur veena ko kitna miss kiya. aur wo sam kaheta hai ki shweta is so sweet. i hope yeh winner na ho xyz koi bhi chalega per yeh winner na ho.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destiny11

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
natasa0607 Groupbie
natasa0607
natasa0607

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Shweta is a very dignified lady. Cant believe people supporting cheap people like Dolly and Veena. Shweta has conducted herself well in the house and is the most deserving winner of this season. Shweta stuck to her friends till the end. Shweta really loved and respected Seemaji who was the eldest of them all and Seemaji also loved Shweta for the person she is. Shweta has raised her voice against Dolly whenever Dolly tried to insult her and Shweta din go around with guys in the wrong way like Veena to gain publicity. Shweta has been nominated 9 times and that shows that she din try to play safe while Dolly has been nominated only 2 times by the inmates. Dolly made Khalli as her bro and now she is against Khalli because Khalli cant tolerate her nonsense any more. Shweta has the dignity, poise and patience to win this title.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuPrud123rose-girlMarz_Mahira_fancupid-struckpinky no1kooliioGauahargeous_N

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Aap ko nahi lagta ke aap ke is tarh ke posts se aap sab ki nazar se khud ko baar baar gira rahi hain...aur shweta ki  popularity badha rahi hain...

by d way thanqqqqqqqq so much...Shweta ki free publicity ke liye...kyoun ke har baar aap aise article post karte ho...aur Shweta ki popularity badhti jati hai...

n m damn sure ki Shweta hi jeetegi...

Edited by Sweet-Lioness - 04 January 2011 at 11:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Each and every person in the BB house is some way or the other good as well as bad.....people calling ST as cheap is something which is really hurting for the ST fans...I personally feel tht she's far better than Dolly, Rakhi,sambhavana, and so many other ladies who participated in the BB house.....Come on koi bhi " doodh ka dhula hua nahi hai"...Har insaan mein khot hota hai......I think she has behaved well in the Big boss house....Clap

As far as her conversation with Manoj Y'day i feel she did correct....i really liked the way she told "Dekha hum top 4 tak aagaye"....Wink..The way Manoj behaved when he got evicted was utter bad.....Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123rose-girlcupid-struckkooliio

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I was just thinking that some people in this forum hate ST so much and if she wins then what will happen to them.May god help them during that time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

natasa0607rose-girlpinky no1kooliio

Go to top