Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-Lioness thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aap ko nahi lagta ke aap ke is tarh ke posts se aap sab ki nazar se khud ko baar baar gira rahi hain...aur shweta ki  popularity badha rahi hain...

by d way thanqqqqqqqq so much...Shweta ki free publicity ke liye...kyoun ke har baar aap aise article post karte ho...aur Shweta ki popularity badhti jati hai...

n m damn sure ki Shweta hi jeetegi...

Edited by Sweet-Lioness - 13 years ago
star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Each and every person in the BB house is some way or the other good as well as bad.....people calling ST as cheap is something which is really hurting for the ST fans...I personally feel tht she's far better than Dolly, Rakhi,sambhavana, and so many other ladies who participated in the BB house.....Come on koi bhi " doodh ka dhula hua nahi hai"...Har insaan mein khot hota hai......I think she has behaved well in the Big boss house....👏

As far as her conversation with Manoj Y'day i feel she did correct....i really liked the way she told "Dekha hum top 4 tak aagaye"....😉..The way Manoj behaved when he got evicted was utter bad.....😲
Prud123 thumbnail
I was just thinking that some people in this forum hate ST so much and if she wins then what will happen to them.May god help them during that time.
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

lol at your post! Thoda kahaan Shweta di ne....me hoti tu zeada ghussa nikaalti!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 I LOVE the scumbag 🤣
destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prud123

I was just thinking that some people in this forum hate ST so much and if she wins then what will happen to them.May god help them during that time.

I was just thinking that some people in this forum love  ST so much and if she loses then what will happen to them.May god help them during that time.😆😆
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
manoj deserved it
 such a 🤬 he is
ghamandi kahika

he had told na shweta wont even make to top 4....
she is THERE...
rubit on yo face manojva!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She did the right thing......
I would hav said more things abt him looser...