India-Forums

4th jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
The girl is knocking on the door and rachna sees this and there is a count down happening...and then          rachna runs towards the room and mohit is looking for rachna and rachna is knocking on the door saying open it...open it....and she finally gets in and starts looking around and then she sees a drunk guy coming in and she says what was happening here...where is she...i saw the girl we was trying to save herself...and the guy says no I was standing by that window like this.   Outside the room...anu, varun and mohit are frantically looking for rachna.  Inside the room the drunk guy goes up to rachna and says look I am a little buzzed and i was trying to stand here and thats what u would have seen...rachna is about to leave the room and she sees the sandal on the floor and remembers the girl who was wearing a short dress wearing thoses sandals....Rachna goes up to the drunk guy and says what is this...what was happening here...and he says what are u saying..i m saying nothing was happening here..and then rachna runs up to a room and tries to open the door and the guy is stopping her and rachna pushes him away.  And then she forcefully opens the door and walks in and then sees that a guy is molesting that girl and the girls clothes are ripped and she is saying let go of me...and then rachna remembers her thing with thakkraal.  She goes up to the guy pulls him off the girl and then slaps him.   the girl keeps on looking.   The guy says to rachna u dont know i m.    Mohit, varun, aarif, sid anu comes in and mohit says rachna what are u doing here??   Rachna says i dont know who u r and i dont want to know who u are...the gril is looking on and crying and fixing her clothes.   Rachna says to the guy i have seen a lot of ppl like u but i will show u who i m..and she takes the sandal from her foot and starts hitting him..and rachna's frined are trying to stop her and rachna says leave me...leave me...how dare he..??? and the guy is about the hit the flower vase to raachna and sid comes in between and stops him ...everyone is stunned for a sec.   and then rachna continues..how dare he touch her...and then cops comes in and arrest the two guys and the onlookers are saying it is a good thing that happened.  They are spoilt guys who are always harassing girls...and rachna is looking on with anger in her eyes.   

At rachna's house her dad is telling her to clam down as so much anger is not good.  And he says i know u must have felt bad seeing all that but going in there alone...what if something happened to you.   rachna says if i was there a little longer thensomething must have happened.  and mohit says we are all there u could have told us...but u went there alone...u couldnt have waited for a bit...and rachna gets up and says MOHIT....I didnt have the time ....i couldnt have waited little bit.....and mohit looks away from her....She says i feel like there is very little time and and around us lot of things are happening which is wrong...and i want to stop all that.   and ragni says but u cant change everything in one day...u can only do one thing at a time...and what u r doing u should do that the right way...dont think thats a little thing u r doing.   Amar says i know i dont have a right to say much as i myself have sought the easy way out before but i will tell u that much that whatever u r doing ..it is too much and to do all that u need confidence and courage ...and varun says and dont keep on taking on such risks all the time...as today if Sid didnt stop the guy in time then u would have been hurt severly...mohit is looking at sid...and rachna says i understand u all but u also understand something...that this is a battle and there is danger in a battle.  Once we said we will fight against injustice then we cant say that we will fight in the morning but not in the evening.   We will speak up against one thing and not the other.   We have to fight every step of the way towards injustice.   It makes no difference if it is thakkraal or some other guy...what will he do...kill me...then kill me i dont care...and rahul says rachna if u talk like that then i will be made and then i will make u swear and then u wont be able to do any of this and and then rachna and rahul hug.   Rachna says i was just saying this..and nothing will happen to me. and rahul says promise and rachna says Pakka promise.  

Sushma at a doctor and doctor says u r normal perfectly fit...and sushma says i want to be more then just normal...and Dr. says r u praticipitating in a competition..and sushma says u never know...and doc goes awway.  Thakkraal is also at the Dr. with his wife and doc is saying...all tests are done and the reports will come by evening and the nurse will come with medicine...thakkraal's wife walks out of the office and sees sushma standing there...and she walks up to her...and says u r the one who came to our house the other day....i want to talk to u...i want to talk a lot with u...and then thakkraal sees his wife talking to some woman and then he comes outside...sushma sees him coming and leaves form there....Thakkraal walks up to his wife and says that woman came to our house the other day i saw...and thakkraal says ok...she says no no...bring her back...bring her back and then thakkraal angrily says sssssshhhhhh....and his wife is crying.   and he says be quite...and the doc comes out and thakkraal tells the nurse take her...and he shakes his hand with the doc and leaves....sushma is hiding and sees thakkraal leaving....

Sid leaves rachna's house and then anu says sweet dreams to rachna and anu and varun leave...and mohit says its very cold out and then he takes something out of his pocket and gives it to rachna...he is smiling...and both anu and varun notice this from far...and then smile and leave.  and mohit says its new yr...so i thought i would take it then i thought i wouldnt then i thought i might as well...but then i thought no i wont..but then i though i willl...and he sees rachna standing there smiling with a necklace in her hand smiling...and says thnx i loved it.   but see i didnt buy anything for anything for anyone...and mohit says i didnt bring anything for everyone..just for u and then he says no i thought that u r always worried...so...and rachna is smiling.   Mohit says its late i will leave and he goes and then mohit comes and anu and varun are waiting for mohit and varun says u r always late...and anu says he is not always late sometimes he is late for the right reasons ...and then mohit is shy and then auto comes and anu and varun get in and leaves mohit there.  VArun says why did u leave him alone...anu says i have a plan and she looks back and sees sid pulling up to mohit to give him a ride and then she turns to varin and says the plan will work.   

Minister says thakkraal ur briyani was fantastic...then they are praising the two females standing there that they do whatever is told to them and they will go a long way...and then they leave   Thakkraal is smiling.   Dayal says i dont get it...what is all this...as u said u will get me high command chair...and then thakkraal takes him inside and talks about astrology...thakkraal says i have told u i m with u ...then u dont need to believe in all this...tomorrow morning u will be in high command chair...and dayal says I never know when u r joking and when u r being truthful....and bacchha is thinking about what rachna told him about how she has a list against thakkraal.  

Sid is telling mohit..sit i will drop u off...and mohit hesitates but sid insists and mohit takes the ride and he says thank you for saving rachna's life...and sid smiles.

Bacchha comes up to thakkraal and thakkraal tells him to speak up and bacchha says u were right behind rachna there is someone and rachna has a list of all ur wrong doings.   Thakkraal says u have seen the list and then bacchha says i havent seen it but i know she has it.  Thakkraal says that means she want to bring all the ppl in front of me...and bacchha says no she wont be able to do that as where is she going to find so many pppl and form where...thakkraal smiles and gets up...and says she needs to be stopped and you will be the one to stop her.  BAcchhaa is shocked.   He says ME!!!  and thakkraal says she is a foolish girl and now whatever needs to be done...u need to do it...whatever needs to be done....

Pre-Cap ---  Student election is coming up ..u stand for that election...and rachna says student election...what does thakkraal has to do with it...and sushma says u will get to know...this convo is happening whil rachna is practicing bow and arrow.

Edited by kasrana - 04 January 2011 at 5:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1dippi30nanda_gopa

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index