India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Guys...we are SGP Forum!!! (Page 4)

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
@Sinha18---------myyy god..........u mentioned almost all the wonderful scenes..........n u knw wht.....seeing ur post reminded me tht i missed mentioning the SHAYARI scene.... tht ishaan did for suhana.....aft she wore tht 20,000rs dress.........hw cud i miss dat one yar.........whoaaaa.........tht episode ws jus superb.........my fav most......n i watched it again....SmileSmile.....my-my.....ishaan ws terrific in tht.........loved the way he ws complimenting suhana.........n then the funny part..........heheee..........gawd.......these two r simply beyond adjectives.....!!!!!

N one mre which i remember nw..............hw ishaan sold off his scooter....2 get a car for suhana..............awwwwwwwwww.............tht ws soooooo sweet of him.........n hw suhana realised tht ishaan is missing his scooter a lot.....n bought bck tht 4 him.........tht track ws again good....!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18GurpreetDShwets1502

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
my all time fav scences in SGP :

. Pyaar hua ekraar hua scene :. jay was very cute in that. they really looked like newly married couple....

2. Nailpolish scene : Both ver amazing.. suhanas' smile n jay's  expressions makes us to watch it "n " number of times.

3. When ishaan gifts Magic Mirror : THE DIALOGUES HERE WERE FANTASTIC.

4. Discussion on  luv @ time dadaji scooter ride:THE WORDS OF ISHAAN SAB KA PYAAR DIKTHA HAI....Very touching & emotional..

5.WHEN ISHAN HIDES THE SMILE GIVEN BY SUHANA : BOTH WERE LOOKING AS IF MADE 4 EACH OTHER... JAY IN PINK SHIRT & RAG IN YELLOW SARI... NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE..

ALL OTHER SCENES OF MADIMAA-SUHANA R TOUCHING...

i think except for the dragging scenes of deepak n OACT SCENES OF SONALI WITH ISHAAN.... EACH N EVERY EPISODE IS WORTH WATCHING....

THANKS TO THE CV TEAM OF SGP WHO HAV GIVEN US N SHOW WHICH WE CAN CHERISH 4 LIFE LONG...

BEST WISHES TO JAY&RAGINI 4 THEIR FUTURE...
THEY R D GEN NEXT STARS...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
@madhu...very true...all the episodes will be covered then...

ok let me continue...what else...probing more....

ok..the scene where ishaan and suhana have an eyelock when suhana was about to fall...and then suhana asking ishaan to get things for meeti's fancy dress competition....

then...the scene during rajini-disha and suhana fight...suhana in her room with her mothers photo and ishaan asking why she is crying in her sleep...and suhana asking ishaan to sit with her..and telling she is not proposing to him....and then..OMG!!! i forgot the khatara sequence...that was very very funny...

Go to top