India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Guys...we are SGP Forum!!! (Page 3)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Well there are unlimited scene in SGP which can be counted as the memorable ones but i am unable to recollecting all such sweet memories but let me back to the day when i first started watching SGP...it was from the second or third episode where suhana was shown just shouting and behaving childishly but i did not like it at all and thought that another moral less show started on the TV.

But accidently i watched the episode of  portalganj and i watched the whole sequence from suhana telling ILU to ishaan just because of sid..i got irritated by this but was very happy to see the ishaan's reply to it when he gave her that ring pair.....i just loved it but still i was not very attached to the SGP but soon precap started and they started showing the most exciting and attractive promos till data...."Saal ki sabse anokhi shaadi..." and from that i am a regular viewer of SGP....that marriage sequence was very good and it clinch lot of viewers and i am among such viewersSmile

Initially i got impressed by Ishaan's character and another reason for watching SGP was Supriya pilgaonkar...i am her fan since the days of " Tu Tu Mein Mein..." but i surprised to see her in such a mature and responsible role till dateSmileSmile

I loved suhana's character first time when i  watched muhdikhai  scene and the way suhana request to ishaan to let her live here after next day of the marriage... i just impressed by the innocence of that scene and suhana tooSmile

I can never forget the scene in which ishaan was moving on the street with pain in his heart after rejection by suhana...that was the first emotional scene of SGP and it was very wellClapClap

Then the scene in which sanjana  asked ishaan to be her brother was very very good and they showed a brother sister bonding between them unlike other crap shows of these daysAngry i loved their true and pure bonding and there i get to know that SGP is an unique shows and it has all the values and principle which we get to see in the shows of early 90'sSmile

I still remember  the scene in which ishaan gift a ring to suhana and the scene where first time suhana tied a tie of ishaan was just a classic and their talk in KK's hous about badi maa's past was too good and unforgettable

Then Golgappa party scene was just too good ...it was first time when we get to see that suhana is slowly slowly going into the bond with her in laws.

The whole Hotel sequence was just amazing and it is one of my favorite track of SGP till date, Thappad to sid was one of the most relaxing scene till date and the first eye lock of ishaan and suhana in their room when ishaan hold suhana in his arm while she was slipping was their one of the best scene so far.

Achi bahu scene and Roti making episode are the classics of SGP till date, both the scene comes in a Maha episode and all the  Maha Episod of SGP are classics and the best among all those Maha episode of other serial that shown off and on.

The ishaan and suhana scene in garden after SID incident is my all time favorite sushaan scene and ishaan was superb in that scene , he beated raginii too in that scene and the scene in which suhana denies to leave kashayp's home and hug ishaan was another gem scene of such a classic show.

Badi maa and suhana scene when suhana weep by remembering her mother ....all that convo is the most emotional one till dateClapClap and another badi maa and suhana convo where badi maa tell about

But now i need to give my all time favorite and classic sushaan scene which was when suhana wore the 20,0000 dress and ishaan praises her beauty with awesome lines ....this is the most cute sushaan scene till date ClapClap and all other scene as mentioned and listed by tani91 are my favorite.....SGP is such a Classic show that it is hard to count best memories of SGP .

SGP has left a very very deep impression on my heart , i have promised myself that SGP is the last show which i watched on TV and after it , i know i will not on my TV set to watch any kind of shows as all other shows from A to Z are cheap and moral less but some how SGP is the last spark and last light of this Dark age

Edited by Sinha18 - 05 January 2011 at 9:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-radhaGarima_04Minnie.Keenu.GFeefiiViewsTani91Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@himanshu...did u write this the entire day...LOLLOLLOL
superb analysis yar...superb!!!Clap
covered everything....Big smile

ok lemme think what other scenes we had

i loved the track they showed about dadaji and his friend...that really showed the life that the elders have to live after all their responsibilities are over....i really loved that track...

will post in more when i can think of anything...

most of the main things are posted...we have to go in for detailing now i guess...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Minnie.Feefi

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
^OMG yes...Dadji's friend dying...that was another amazing track as well

Edited by Tani91 - 05 January 2011 at 9:55am

FeefiMinnie.Shwets1502

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
how abt dada-dadiji outing on khatara haha! tht was hilarous LOL 

FeefiMinnie.Shwets1502

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLDada-Dadi on khatara...Oh Gosh I was literally on my floor laughing with that oneROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.GFeefiMinnie.Shwets1502

angelbest Newbie
angelbest
angelbest

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
luv all the scenes mentioned above Smile.. are my favourites too

also jail scene where they spend in same cell, suhana sleeps on ishaans shoulder...

suhana waits to knw ishaans opinion abt chicken dumplings in the night where he sweetly replys..

ishaan gifting bunny to suhana

Edited by angelbest - 05 January 2011 at 10:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiMinnie.Tani91Shwets1502

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
i think amongst all of us we may end up writing down all the episodes :)

I am not sure I can pin point the scenes, but some things i liked/learend

1. Abt Elesh, when he couldnt earn he didnt really dwell on it, but then when he started earning his enthu to spend on the family had no limits, I liked that bit.
2. I also liked that bit which the 3 bros discussed when their respsective wives were not talking. Inder explains that even if the youngsters dont behave well, its the duty of the elders to be mature.

I realised from this serial that being in a family means adjustment but you get a lot in return. And more so, the youngsters and the elders haVe a different role in the family, the young ones get more love, but elders get more respect. And probably thats the reason why ishaan being youngest bears the brunt of all jokes :)

3. I loved that bit where Ishaan tells suhana ki why she is giving sidd's words so omuch importance and does it mean that if any ramu shamu tells her that she is not marriage material, she will try to prove him/her wrong?
4. And gifting the muskan bit is just too lovely.
5. And later maybe !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-radhaMinnie.FeefiTani91Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
@keenu and chandini....dada-dadi ride was very very hilarious..LOLLOLLOL

@poshah...yes that 3 brothers scene was wonderful showing how strong their bond is...

another fav of mine,,,is during tha parting gift,.,,the convo between sushaan was very emotional....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G

Go to top