India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Guys...we are SGP Forum!!! (Page 2)

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Ohhh the ones which @TAni91 hs mentioned they r my favourite toooo.......SmileSmile

Apart frm tht...Hmmmm........there hv been so many of them....some of the recent ones:--

*Ishaan-Suhana-fight-ovr Sonas analysis:
ok this ones just a few months back...when Sona ws analyzing if atall Suhana hs all tht qualities 2 be a good wife......n aft dis is ovr.....remember the fight ishaan n suhana have.....the way she threatens IShaan wid a HAIR-BRUSH...hilarious tht ws....poor ishaan cudnt utter a word...when his SHORT-TEMPERED WIFE WAS SPEAKING..!!
LOL

*Suhanas anger after the movie scene:
well dis ws actually the beginning where she started becoming a lil possessive abt ishaan....the way she got upset n dint go for the movie....the arguement........n then the way ishaan gifts her a bunny n vase...hehe........i loved her acting in tht.

*Suhanas 1st attempt 2 make a good tea:
Ahhhh.........dis ones my fav.....she ws upset on loosing the partner game....n then on BMs advice tht make some efforts 2 knw ur husband....she made a good tea for him....n the way IShaan ws surprised n praised her.........awwwww.......any girl cud hv fallen for him....loved the conversation they were having.....hw sweet....!!

*Suhanas happiness on getting tht another pair of earring:
She hd suddenly started liking tht blue earring n was so happy 2 get the lost one back......tht ws so sweet of both ishaan n sona...(yeah...sona.......the only good thing shes done till nw...hehe).....i remember the happiness on her face when she first came 2 knw tht is actually her earring....tht ishaan hs kept wid him for soo long.....choo chweeeet...Smile.

*Suhanas outing wid Disha,Rajni n Inder: This one ws again very hilarious...LOLLOL.the way they ate paani-puri.....did some shopping....this ws the first time she ws learning hw 2 do BARGAINING...hehee.......u cud see hw thrilled n happy she was aftr her 1st bargained purchase....lol.....the way she told ishaan hw much fun she hd........everything.....ws jus too good in tht episode.

n many more.....hv 2 really scratch my brain nw 2 remember more.....SmileSmile.....before sona came everything ws smooth going....n used 2 really njoy watching SGP...

-Basically i love....ALL SUSHAAN SCENES....whether they r fighting....arguing....pulling each others leg...ishaan staring her n then smiling cutelyyy....the ZOOBI-DOOBI DANCE....they r jus AWESOME....muaaah!!!! Wink

-Then SUHANA-MEENA KUMARI scenes r hilarious as alwazz.....meena trying hard 2 switch on suhanas tubelight..........n suhana....refusing 2 be switched on.......heheeLOLLOL

-BADI MAA n SUHANA scenes r so emotional...n touching.......jus love supriya jis acting.......the mother-daughter bond is jus loving.....cnt get enuf of it...!!!ClapClap

-SUHANA-ALOK scenes......these r jus OUT-OF-THE WORLD.........love the way they both TEASE ISHAAN...LOLLOL...n hw cn v 4get ALOKs TRADEMARK DIALOGUE....tu toh chup hi reh..........hahahhaa..........U JUS CNT GET ENUF OF ISHAANs EXPRESSION IN THIS SCENE.....awwwww....pity him......nobody listens 2 him...neither dad...nor his moody wife....lol

-SUHANA-RADHA BUA scenes r also very touching......the way suhana cares for RB....n the way she cries after seeing RB in pain.....is damm good...hats off!!!!!!ClapClap
Smile

-SUHANA-KK-SANJU scenes........this TRIO........is again FAB....funny...n lovable...Smile

Edited by Garima_04 - 05 January 2011 at 1:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-allizwell-FeefiMinnie.Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
another one...............ws SUHANAs curiosity 2 knw ishaans reaction on the CHicken dumplings........hehe........hw BHOLU made her wait n then finally he complimented her.....ws a cuteeeee scene betwn the two...SmileClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Minnie.FeefiShwets1502

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
have another one to add (after the tea one that Garima posted and the achi bahu one netri posted)

this episode just aired tonight in the Us...where Ishan asks Suhana what's wrong (after picnic) and Suhana goes into Badi Ma's room and is sad to see Sona sleeping on Badi Ma's lap

Suhana comes in her room and starts to cry like no tomorrow and Ishan cries while looking at her too....Gosh my mom was toh full on crying mode (lol she ALWAYS cries in SGP) but that scene thanks to Ragini and Jay had me crying as well.....it was so sad to see Suhana break down like that and cryCry

Garima_04Sinha18Minnie.FeefiShwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

have another one to add (after the tea one that Garima posted and the achi bahu one netri posted)

this episode just aired tonight in the Us...where Ishan asks Suhana what's wrong (after picnic) and Suhana goes into Badi Ma's room and is sad to see Sona sleeping on Badi Ma's lap

Suhana comes in her room and starts to cry like no tomorrow and Ishan cries while looking at her too....Gosh my mom was toh full on crying mode (lol she ALWAYS cries in SGP) but that scene thanks to Ragini and Jay had me crying as well.....it was so sad to see Suhana break down like that and cryCry

yeah tht one ws a fabulous scene.....wht acting by both of them.......the way he asked suhana....tht wht is wrong wid u....??? n aftr seeing her cryin....tears flowing frm his eyes too..............tht scene ws jus mind-blowing.....hw much he loves suhana.........he jus cnt see her crying.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.Tani91Shwets1502

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
awesome post Shwets! 
And all the scenes shared are one of my favs too!
for me, the maha epi of Good bahu will always remain the most epic of all the time! LOL ! couldn't stop laughing! 
tid-bits of sushaan moments, even though very less were always memorable! and I still adore the BM and suhaana convos! they were so heart warming :) !
Oh and all the family scenes are always memorable to watch! 

Garima_04Sinha18Minnie.FeefiShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
How can I forget  the scene where suhana and dadaji becomes bagwan.That was also sooooooooooooo hilarious tooooo LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiMinnie.Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Shwetha!!!!! how did you read my mind, I was thinking the same yesterday after seeing my self and others upset and irritated, too many of our regulars are not to be seen, the Forum looked like the shop after a huge sale and nothing left  on the shelf!!!! and I was thinking we should talk about our favourite scenes. Thanks janooo for making this post.
I agree with Tani91,s favourite scenes , my favourites is everything from the begining until Madam Sonali came. I love and watched many many times all Suhana and BAdi, Maa,s scenes for my own personal reasons, I just love all of them the love and bond they share makes me crave for my mother and I miss not having a daughter.
I love all  Suhana and ALok scenes. Meena and Suhana shares a beautiful chemistry and I absolutely love there jodi, for me they are on no. 4 after, Sushaan, Badi Maa/Suhana, Alok/Suhana and Meena/ Suhana.
Meethi and Suhana scenes are good but very rare, love the scene when Meethi introduced herself for the first time, Meethi wanted Suhana to fix her doll,s hair.
I can go on and on as I love the episodes and can watch watch them 1000 times with out any problem then baring 20 minutes of dargofied Sonali jaap by, Ishaan , Badi Maa and Dadaji.

Edited by venture - 05 January 2011 at 12:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Sinha18Minnie.FeefiiViewsTani91Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
phew!!!!
atlast here iam.....i have been wanting to post my views from morning from college...but cudnt...

anyways...first of all thanks guys....chadini, rubas, netri, sheema di, haaki, himanshu, garima for your fav scenes...and hope this discussion continues....

ok now for my favorites...i have tried my best to post new ones...cos all what u guys have posted all are my fav...

il go in order

first time KK comes to Kashyaps...the awe in which he sees the family...i myself saw in awe...the love in the family was wonderfully shown

then ofcourse i love you scene in boltangj

then suhaag raat episode...thats the time i realised how good the BG of SGP was...
suhana breaking glass and badi maa making her understand
KK and Suhana convo during Phagpere
suhana cleaning the mess she created at her house and KK surprised
Roti making and ishaan-suhana convo after that
zoobi doobi

il complete the list laterWink

but i have always loved in the order
suhana-badi maa
suhana-ishaan
ishaan-alok-dadaji
dadaji-dadiji
inder-ilesh