Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
have another one to add (after the tea one that Garima posted and the achi bahu one netri posted)

this episode just aired tonight in the Us...where Ishan asks Suhana what's wrong (after picnic) and Suhana goes into Badi Ma's room and is sad to see Sona sleeping on Badi Ma's lap

Suhana comes in her room and starts to cry like no tomorrow and Ishan cries while looking at her too....Gosh my mom was toh full on crying mode (lol she ALWAYS cries in SGP) but that scene thanks to Ragini and Jay had me crying as well.....it was so sad to see Suhana break down like that and cry😭
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

have another one to add (after the tea one that Garima posted and the achi bahu one netri posted)

this episode just aired tonight in the Us...where Ishan asks Suhana what's wrong (after picnic) and Suhana goes into Badi Ma's room and is sad to see Sona sleeping on Badi Ma's lap

Suhana comes in her room and starts to cry like no tomorrow and Ishan cries while looking at her too....Gosh my mom was toh full on crying mode (lol she ALWAYS cries in SGP) but that scene thanks to Ragini and Jay had me crying as well.....it was so sad to see Suhana break down like that and cry😭

yeah tht one ws a fabulous scene.....wht acting by both of them.......the way he asked suhana....tht wht is wrong wid u....??? n aftr seeing her cryin....tears flowing frm his eyes too..............tht scene ws jus mind-blowing.....hw much he loves suhana.........he jus cnt see her crying.....
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome post Shwets! 
And all the scenes shared are one of my favs too!
for me, the maha epi of Good bahu will always remain the most epic of all the time! πŸ˜† ! couldn't stop laughing! 
tid-bits of sushaan moments, even though very less were always memorable! and I still adore the BM and suhaana convos! they were so heart warming :) !
Oh and all the family scenes are always memorable to watch! 
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How can I forget  the scene where suhana and dadaji becomes bagwan.That was also sooooooooooooo hilarious tooooo πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shwetha!!!!! how did you read my mind, I was thinking the same yesterday after seeing my self and others upset and irritated, too many of our regulars are not to be seen, the Forum looked like the shop after a huge sale and nothing left  on the shelf!!!! and I was thinking we should talk about our favourite scenes. Thanks janooo for making this post.
I agree with Tani91,s favourite scenes , my favourites is everything from the begining until Madam Sonali came. I love and watched many many times all Suhana and BAdi, Maa,s scenes for my own personal reasons, I just love all of them the love and bond they share makes me crave for my mother and I miss not having a daughter.
I love all  Suhana and ALok scenes. Meena and Suhana shares a beautiful chemistry and I absolutely love there jodi, for me they are on no. 4 after, Sushaan, Badi Maa/Suhana, Alok/Suhana and Meena/ Suhana.
Meethi and Suhana scenes are good but very rare, love the scene when Meethi introduced herself for the first time, Meethi wanted Suhana to fix her doll,s hair.
I can go on and on as I love the episodes and can watch watch them 1000 times with out any problem then baring 20 minutes of dargofied Sonali jaap by, Ishaan , Badi Maa and Dadaji.
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
phew!!!!
atlast here iam.....i have been wanting to post my views from morning from college...but cudnt...

anyways...first of all thanks guys....chadini, rubas, netri, sheema di, haaki, himanshu, garima for your fav scenes...and hope this discussion continues....

ok now for my favorites...i have tried my best to post new ones...cos all what u guys have posted all are my fav...

il go in order

first time KK comes to Kashyaps...the awe in which he sees the family...i myself saw in awe...the love in the family was wonderfully shown

then ofcourse i love you scene in boltangj

then suhaag raat episode...thats the time i realised how good the BG of SGP was...
suhana breaking glass and badi maa making her understand
KK and Suhana convo during Phagpere
suhana cleaning the mess she created at her house and KK surprised
Roti making and ishaan-suhana convo after that
zoobi doobi

il complete the list laterπŸ˜‰

but i have always loved in the order
suhana-badi maa
suhana-ishaan
ishaan-alok-dadaji
dadaji-dadiji
inder-ilesh
KK-Suhana-Sanju

and lots more other combinations...
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well there are unlimited scene in SGP which can be counted as the memorable ones but i am unable to recollecting all such sweet memories but let me back to the day when i first started watching SGP...it was from the second or third episode where suhana was shown just shouting and behaving childishly but i did not like it at all and thought that another moral less show started on the TV.

But accidently i watched the episode of  portalganj and i watched the whole sequence from suhana telling ILU to ishaan just because of sid..i got irritated by this but was very happy to see the ishaan's reply to it when he gave her that ring pair.....i just loved it but still i was not very attached to the SGP but soon precap started and they started showing the most exciting and attractive promos till data...."Saal ki sabse anokhi shaadi..." and from that i am a regular viewer of SGP....that marriage sequence was very good and it clinch lot of viewers and i am among such viewers😊

Initially i got impressed by Ishaan's character and another reason for watching SGP was Supriya pilgaonkar...i am her fan since the days of " Tu Tu Mein Mein..." but i surprised to see her in such a mature and responsible role till date😊😊

I loved suhana's character first time when i  watched muhdikhai  scene and the way suhana request to ishaan to let her live here after next day of the marriage... i just impressed by the innocence of that scene and suhana too😊

I can never forget the scene in which ishaan was moving on the street with pain in his heart after rejection by suhana...that was the first emotional scene of SGP and it was very wellπŸ‘πŸ‘

Then the scene in which sanjana  asked ishaan to be her brother was very very good and they showed a brother sister bonding between them unlike other crap shows of these days😑 i loved their true and pure bonding and there i get to know that SGP is an unique shows and it has all the values and principle which we get to see in the shows of early 90's😊

I still remember  the scene in which ishaan gift a ring to suhana and the scene where first time suhana tied a tie of ishaan was just a classic and their talk in KK's hous about badi maa's past was too good and unforgettable

Then Golgappa party scene was just too good ...it was first time when we get to see that suhana is slowly slowly going into the bond with her in laws.

The whole Hotel sequence was just amazing and it is one of my favorite track of SGP till date, Thappad to sid was one of the most relaxing scene till date and the first eye lock of ishaan and suhana in their room when ishaan hold suhana in his arm while she was slipping was their one of the best scene so far.

Achi bahu scene and Roti making episode are the classics of SGP till date, both the scene comes in a Maha episode and all the  Maha Episod of SGP are classics and the best among all those Maha episode of other serial that shown off and on.

The ishaan and suhana scene in garden after SID incident is my all time favorite sushaan scene and ishaan was superb in that scene , he beated raginii too in that scene and the scene in which suhana denies to leave kashayp's home and hug ishaan was another gem scene of such a classic show.

Badi maa and suhana scene when suhana weep by remembering her mother ....all that convo is the most emotional one till dateπŸ‘πŸ‘ and another badi maa and suhana convo where badi maa tell about

But now i need to give my all time favorite and classic sushaan scene which was when suhana wore the 20,0000 dress and ishaan praises her beauty with awesome lines ....this is the most cute sushaan scene till date πŸ‘πŸ‘ and all other scene as mentioned and listed by tani91 are my favorite.....SGP is such a Classic show that it is hard to count best memories of SGP .

SGP has left a very very deep impression on my heart , i have promised myself that SGP is the last show which i watched on TV and after it , i know i will not on my TV set to watch any kind of shows as all other shows from A to Z are cheap and moral less but some how SGP is the last spark and last light of this Dark age

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@himanshu...did u write this the entire day...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
superb analysis yar...superb!!!πŸ‘
covered everything....πŸ˜ƒ

ok lemme think what other scenes we had

i loved the track they showed about dadaji and his friend...that really showed the life that the elders have to live after all their responsibilities are over....i really loved that track...

will post in more when i can think of anything...

most of the main things are posted...we have to go in for detailing now i guess...πŸ˜‰
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^OMG yes...Dadji's friend dying...that was another amazing track as well
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
how abt dada-dadiji outing on khatara haha! tht was hilarous πŸ˜†