Sasural Genda Phool

Guys...we are SGP Forum!!!

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Iam not sure how many of you will agree or disargee...Wink

but this is something that struck my mind now
we as SGP Forum members has always been very proud of how good the forum is like SGP...

but now because of this stupid track...Angrywe are not having any enjoyment...we are always frustrated with the happenings....but kya fayda guys....The CVs will go in their route only...Angry

so i thought may be the members after getting irritated by the episodeWink can come here and relax....

its not a game and all..LOL

we can actually discuss the best of SGP till now...SGP for me can never be compared to any ither show even in this bad track....Winkso why make our mood even worse....

iam not asking ou to stop voicing out your opinions on the track...to relax we can have this discussion...

guys..so speak about your fav scenes or episodes...and lets make our mood lighter for the next few days till SGP gets back to itself...

lets make the forum more lighter and happier...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictanu-radhaGarima_04ArmaanShergilSushaanManeetsweetymol--sree--Sinha18Minnie.crysind-allizwell-FeefiSomerholicGirlnami2811Tani91Angelic_AGurpreetD

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Amazing topic SwetaHug and I completely agree...even with this bad track SGP still remains the best out of TV...I say this because my other show that I cannot live without Tere Liye is seriously disappointed me for the past monthAngryOuch....so compared to thst SGP still is a diamondEmbarrassedBig smile (I'm still optimistic about this show...because I know its gonna get better)Big smile

My fave SGP episodes/moments (I have many so bear with meROFL)

-Suhana's introduction- the glass breaking and scared Dolly didiLOL....classic Suhana and a breath of fresh air from other intros and I remember there was this scene(later on in the episode) where Suhana was putting on makeup and the rickshaw wala was staring at her putting on makeup and she starts batting her eyelashes...that was so cute

-Ishan's proposal with that one "til" lady- Oh gosh...I have never laughed this much on a desi tv show...after that lady literally strips poor Ishan just to find out that he doesnt have a til on his backROFLROFLROFL Oh God ROFLROFL and the way Alok or Inder were scolding him ROFLROFLROFL

-Radha Bua's intro- when I was watching that episode I really was interested in her character and who she was because everyone was like "Radha Bua aa gayi" and I thought she was some huge character or something...that was interesting to see

-Suhana gives Meena the sari- that gift sari that Suhana gave to Meena....that was again a very funny moment...WITH a very valid point....because many people do actually do that....so I was glad they brought it out in such a comical way

-Suhana-Disha-Rajni fight- I actually LOVED this track because Suhana being the tubelight she is realized that she was wrong and I loved the way Inder helped them patch up....and Rajni-Disha caring about her when she had spicy foodEmbarrassed I actually choked up in that moment

-Suhana-Badi Ma moments....even though I'm getting pissed off at Badi Ma....I cant deny that her chemistry with Suhana is undeniable...the comfort and that love she feels for her is truly amazingEmbarrassed....every time these two have a scene its like a very nice moment....and my most fave one has to be the muskurahat one....I cried buckets in that scene..Embarrassed

-SuShan scenes-in the beginning I loved SuShan moments so much....and after Sona goes I'm sure we will get them backWink...one of my most fave ones is where Ishan applies nail polish and keeps on staring at her and Suhana is laughing and smiling....that was a cute momentEmbarrassed.....another one was where Suhana tells Ishan that she wont leave the house (after Badi Ma is ill). Another one was the one where Ishan keeps on complimenting her on the 20,000 Rs dress

-Suhana-Dadji "death"- Dadji's "death" was one of the most hysterical moments everROFL....I laughed so much in that...and I loved Suhana's reaction to it too and I loved how Dadji consoled her by calling her "meri bacchi....main yahan hoon"Embarrassed

-Suhana-Meethi moments- I just love these two and I love their scenes that they have...their playful moments where Suhana becomes like a child

-Radha-Bua's story- when Radha Bua is narrating her story to Deepak and Suhana.....really felt it, amazingly acted by all 3 of themThumbs Up

-Panna-her saas fights- I think I've said this before but I absolutely CANNOT stand Panna's saasDead everytime she comes on screen I feel like throwing something at my TV....seriously but everytime Panna stands up for herself in front of her,  I simply love it...because that woman needs some sense knocked into her

-Dada-Dadi fights- Gosh can these two be more adorable....Oh Meri Mumtaaz....bolo mere Shahjahan (copying Meethi thereWink) but seirously these two are the most adorable grandparents everHeartEmbarrassed

-Manju aunty-Suhana fights- hysterical to the coreROFL beautiful babli ki  beautiful mummyROFLROFL......need I say moreWink my most fave one was the one where the whole neighbourhood is stinking and Suhana says its Manju aunty's house but it turns out to be some plant of DadjisROFLROFLROFL and of course the Diwali explosion...even though it was dangerous, I loved the way her hair was sticking up and her shouting "Inder ki ma" "Ishan ki Ma"ROFLROFLROFL

-Akshay Kumar on SGP sets- I thought this was going to be a mega boring episode...since he would just come there and talk about his movie but I loved how they weaved the family portrait and also the family's love for each other into that sceneClapClapClap

-Rajni-Panna- the scene where Rajni comes to know about Panna's predicament and Ronak being jobless that was another great moment...amazingly acted by both of themClap

-Suhana "cooking" for Ishan- this was one of the moments but you cannot help but laugh at and fall in love with Suhana....her innocence and her purity shine through...and the way the family was supporting even though they were laughing at her....it was really really cute..Embarrassed and Suhana in the chef hat.....too adorableDay Dreaming

-The recent Disha explosion about money- a very valid point brought through by both Elesh and Disha again I felt both of them were right in their way about their perspective on money and I loved the way Elesh explained to Disha how different their views were on money...I wish SGP would bring forth more realistic aspects like this moreClap

-Suhana-Sanjana moment at pinic- after the muskurahat scene this is the one that seriously made me cry a lot, Suhana's innocence and maturity both reflect in her eyes in this scene where she tlaks about her mom...Amazing is not the word for Ragini's actingClap.....she was flawless in that sceneEmbarrassed

-(even though I havent seen it yet)-Ishan-Suhana argument- read a lot about both Jai-Ragini's acting in this one....so I'm looking forward to it.Big smile

ok I know that's a lot.....and I know I have a lot more...will add later when I think about it

Edited by Tani91 - 04 January 2011 at 6:56pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-radhaGarima_04--sree--madhooSinha18Minnie.-allizwell-Feeficrysindinfinity00GurpreetDAngelic_Anami2811Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
@chadni...thanks a lot yar for sharing your favorites...

will come back in the evening and tell my comments about your fav and then my fav...

but now getting late for college...see u...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Minnie.Tani91

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Tani91
      They r all my favs. too. ... Approve But recently i have been watching old epi. to escape sadness & crazy epi. 
      Recently i saw Suahana's attemp at becoming good bahu and i haven't recovered from it yet. ROFL Ohh i know v haven't ROFL laugh that much recently.
    I also saw Radha bua - Deepak track . It was also sad story but i didn't mind Cry with them. It was told beautiful way. I loved it. 
    I'm waiting for more fun Big smile epi. from next Monday. I know v all are. I like this new post Sweta . It is nice escape with friends.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictSinha18Minnie.-allizwell-FeefiTani91

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Very nice post shwets Clapbut reply to this post need much thinking and have to gather all sweet memories of SGP...i have to go back in replay mode and till i come back from that ACTION REPLAY let me keep my status as ressWink
iss bar to ek ress break banta haiLOLLOLLOL

EDIT: Finally Posted My Comments on Page 3
Smile

Edited by Sinha18 - 05 January 2011 at 8:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Minnie.

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Shweta....
I just loved the post
yes, we need some fun and masti around...

and i need to tell regarding yesterday's epi...
I thought it will be more serious...
I mean suhana will be more angry when she goes to her dad...
But, it was not as serious as i thought...

and ya...
I will post my views on the past epis...
later..

Sinha18Minnie.-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I thought i was the only one who was watching earlier episodes but glad to know other people are also watching old episode.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Minnie.

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Tani91
      They r all my favs. too. ... Approve But recently i have been watching old epi. to escape sadness & crazy epi. 
      Recently i saw Suahana's attemp at becoming good bahu and i haven't recovered from it yet. ROFL Ohh i know v haven't ROFL laugh that much recently.

Oh God how could I forget the perfect bahu....I was laughing throughout that entire episode...from KK's reactions....to Rajni-Disha's shocked expressions to Suhana and sleeping in her heavy jewelryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Tani91 - 04 January 2011 at 11:34pm

Minnie.-allizwell-iViews

Go to top