2 slaps by mamaji.....ahha

SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was hilarious🤣 how mamji jst randomly slapped cheeku twice......😆
n poor cheeku wasnt even conscious enugh to explain to arohiz mamji tat he only drank alot bcoz of his maths teacher...loll....🤣

btw, i lovd arjunz expressionz there......it was cute.....how he was shakin his head n all.....tat was so sweet n cute n adorable......😳❤️

wat u all say???
n dnt forget to hit the CM... 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutieeMe thumbnail
hhahaha didnt watch it yet cant wait 
Nisa_nr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SabeeqaK

It was hilarious🤣 how mamji jst randomly slapped cheeku twice......😆

n poor cheeku wasnt even conscious enugh to explain to arohiz mamji tat he only drank alot bcoz of his maths teacher...loll....🤣

btw, i lovd arjunz expressionz there......it was cute.....how he was shakin his head n all.....tat was so sweet n cute n adorable......😳❤️

wat u all say???
n dnt forget to hit the CM... 😉

Ya it was too hilarious 😆  if Cheeku was in his conscious also he wouldn't have explained anything. cooooz "Bade baat karte samay chote baat nai karte 😉" Arjun was chooo cute... he was very very cute while nodding his head... 😳
sheetal6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisa_nr

Ya it was too hilarious 😆  if Cheeku was in his conscious also he wouldn't have explained anything. cooooz "Bade baat karte samay chote baat nai karte 😉" Arjun was chooo cute... he was very very cute while nodding his head... 😳

Totally agree with both of you....... The scene was ilarious...Loved Arjun throughout.....
piamist thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mama gi is the first one to come and complete my wish of slapping cheeku, only two no no, he should get more.  First one for ask arjun to call arohi, second one to bring water, third one for that handkerchief thing, forth one for trying to kiss arohi, fifth and the biggest punch for disturbing the movement of smile scene bwt arohi and arjun.

Ok minus some slaps, one for giving job to arjun so that he can be more with arohi, one for going to restroom so that arjun can express his feeling of love for arohi, one for bringing arjun with him to the long drive so that arohi and arjun and spend some time. one for drinking alot making arjun smile whole episode, arohi can sit beside arjun, and that mama can give ring to arjun.. ooh, for all these things i am excusing u the other slaps, from one be careful and behave ur self, otherwise u will get more slaps
shiviloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MAMAJI  ne ye bada changa kaam kia....i mean ahahahaa chiku ko thapar maare hahaha i luvd it... omg... i was like 1-2 aur maarte hehe👏🤣
surpatel thumbnail
Originally posted by: piamist

Mama gi is the first one to come and complete my wish of slapping cheeku, only two no no, he should get more.  First one for ask arjun to call arohi, second one to bring water, third one for that handkerchief thing, forth one for trying to kiss arohi, fifth and the biggest punch for disturbing the movement of smile scene bwt arohi and arjun.

Ok minus some slaps, one for giving job to arjun so that he can be more with arohi, one for going to restroom so that arjun can express his feeling of love for arohi, one for bringing arjun with him to the long drive so that arohi and arjun and spend some time. one for drinking alot making arjun smile whole episode, arohi can sit beside arjun, and that mama can give ring to arjun.. ooh, for all these things i am excusing u the other slaps, from one be careful and behave ur self, otherwise u will get more slaps

ditto same feeling😊
ana.khan thumbnail
luved da way mama ji slaped cheeekuuu. i was lykkk 2 aurrrr plzzzz
yellow_blue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

meri taraf se 2-3 slap 

bhulakkad mamaji was awesum..
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mamaji was hilarious n yeah Arjun was nodding his head...his expressions were so cute then😳
He was like aur maro iss kabootar ko😆