Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

2 slaps by mamaji.....ahha

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
It was hilariousROFL how mamji jst randomly slapped cheeku twice......LOL
n poor cheeku wasnt even conscious enugh to explain to arohiz mamji tat he only drank alot bcoz of his maths teacher...loll....ROFL

btw, i lovd arjunz expressionz there......it was cute.....how he was shakin his head n all.....tat was so sweet n cute n adorable......EmbarrassedHeart

wat u all say???
n dnt forget to hit the CM... Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

CutieeMearshravigemini1217shiviloveskmhNisa_nrsurpatelsheetal6rasika_DSkavyasammaankigeet4everSiddhi_-PhoenixD-

CutieeMe Senior Member
CutieeMe
CutieeMe

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
hhahaha didnt watch it yet cant wait 
Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SabeeqaK

n poor cheeku wasnt even conscious enugh to explain to arohiz mamji tat he only drank alot bcoz of his maths teacher...loll....ROFL

btw, i lovd arjunz expressionz there......it was cute.....how he was shakin his head n all.....tat was so sweet n cute n adorable......EmbarrassedHeart

wat u all say???

Ya it was too hilarious LOL  if Cheeku was in his conscious also he wouldn't have explained anything. cooooz "Bade baat karte samay chote baat nai karte Wink" Arjun was chooo cute... he was very very cute while nodding his head... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SabeeqaK

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisa_nr

Originally posted by SabeeqaK

wat u all say???

Ya it was too hilarious LOL  if Cheeku was in his conscious also he wouldn't have explained anything. cooooz "Bade baat karte samay chote baat nai karte Wink" Arjun was chooo cute... he was very very cute while nodding his head... Embarrassed
Totally agree with both of you....... The scene was ilarious...Loved Arjun throughout.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SabeeqaKpiamistNisa_nr

piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Mama gi is the first one to come and complete my wish of slapping cheeku, only two no no, he should get more.  First one for ask arjun to call arohi, second one to bring water, third one for that handkerchief thing, forth one for trying to kiss arohi, fifth and the biggest punch for disturbing the movement of smile scene bwt arohi and arjun.

Ok minus some slaps, one for giving job to arjun so that he can be more with arohi, one for going to restroom so that arjun can express his feeling of love for arohi, one for bringing arjun with him to the long drive so that arohi and arjun and spend some time. one for drinking alot making arjun smile whole episode, arohi can sit beside arjun, and that mama can give ring to arjun.. ooh, for all these things i am excusing u the other slaps, from one be careful and behave ur self, otherwise u will get more slaps

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gemini1217Nisa_nr

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
MAMAJI  ne ye bada changa kaam kia....i mean ahahahaa chiku ko thapar maare hahaha i luvd it... omg... i was like 1-2 aur maarte heheClapROFLDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piamist

Mama gi is the first one to come and complete my wish of slapping cheeku, only two no no, he should get more.  First one for ask arjun to call arohi, second one to bring water, third one for that handkerchief thing, forth one for trying to kiss arohi, fifth and the biggest punch for disturbing the movement of smile scene bwt arohi and arjun.

Ok minus some slaps, one for giving job to arjun so that he can be more with arohi, one for going to restroom so that arjun can express his feeling of love for arohi, one for bringing arjun with him to the long drive so that arohi and arjun and spend some time. one for drinking alot making arjun smile whole episode, arohi can sit beside arjun, and that mama can give ring to arjun.. ooh, for all these things i am excusing u the other slaps, from one be careful and behave ur self, otherwise u will get more slaps
ditto same feelingSmile
ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
luved da way mama ji slaped cheeekuuu. i was lykkk 2 aurrrr plzzzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index