Take a shower Dharmesh and leave your cell outside

Posted: 13 years ago
Then Madhuri can call and Vaishu can hear from the horse's mouth!

Oh, he is soooo close to a complete marriage failure...ArMan try to save his son's life and he behaves like a low life....what a crum.

Please keep calling Madhuri! Over and over!
great idea, i think he is gonna do something to mess up big time real soon...
but when i read your topic post.🤣🤣
can't wait to see his bhanda phod soon .....😡
Eagerly waiting for Bhanda Phod Episode. Madhuri should keep calling Good Idea Archanafan 😆 and like Manjusha khud ki jaal mein phas gayi vaise hi Dharmesh bhi phasna hai. Bahut maza ayega... Everyone should slap him including Vaishali.. She is traying to support her husband big time.. Even yesterday she was so angry on Savita Aai...
Everyone should take turns slapping Dharmesh and tell him that its a new fad in losing weight from the face.

The more you get slapped, the slimmer your face and cheeks get and the more fat cells get broken down in the dermis.

Aur maro Dharmesh ko, aur maro, ham tou madad kar rahey hain, aur koi kaaran nahi, in chamaaton se hi Dharmesh ka double face patla hoga..

Everyone slap him twice....he's two faced isn't he? Swine ka bacha.

I can hear the National Swine Association go "Ham ne kya kiya? Don't assocciate that jacka** with us."
Originally posted by Archanafan

Everyone should take turns slapping Dharmesh and tell him that its a new fad in losing weight from the face.

The more you get slapped, the slimmer your face and cheeks get and the more fat cells get broken down in the dermis.

Aur maro Dharmesh ko, aur maro, ham tou madad kar rahey hain, aur koi kaaran nahi, in chamaaton se hi Dharmesh ka double face patla hoga..

Everyone slap him twice....he's two faced isn't he? Swine ka bacha.

I can hear the National Swine Association go "Ham ne kya kiya? Don't assocciate that jacka** with us."
😆😆😆
Originally posted by Archanafan

Then Madhuri can call and Vaishu can hear from the horse's mouth!

Oh, he is soooo close to a complete marriage failure...ArMan try to save his son's life and he behaves like a low life....what a crum.

Please keep calling Madhuri! Over and over!

he will have an excuse ready every time so leaving the cell phone will do no good...more solid proof is needed
Okay, seems the phone connection will be made after all!

Dharmesh...get ready to lose some serious pounds cuz its time to get caught, jiggly cheeks!

Teri gadi gai!
i , ummm, don't want to step on any toes here, but i think we need to be careful about separating the character from the actor.  When we poke fun at the physical nature of Dharmesh  - being chubby and using derogatory terms about his looks, we are no longer talking about Dharmesh, but about Sumit Arora who plays his part.  I understand that if Dharmesh were a sweet man then either the chubbiness wouldn't be noticed, or it would be endearing, but i think a line has been crossed in some of the threads, including this one.  And no matter how despicable  the character of Dharmesh might be, Sumit is one great actor.⭐️ 👏   He has made all of us hate this character, but, please, dont hate or make fun of the man who plays him.....😭
Originally posted by Tanyaz

can't wait to see his bhanda phod soon .....😡

tanya, what is a bhanda phod ?  i can figure the general meaning..like comeuppance...exposure, taking down...but...exactly what is the translation...or is it one of those phrases that can't be translated?  😊  thx.