India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Cvs ...Ur time starts now ! (Page 3)

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
hi scorpio, i may have pressed lyk button but i didn't pressed it coz although i want dutta back in a day or two but i vl not boycott ltl at any cost. The whole day i wait for the clock to show 8:30 p.m.so that i can watch ltl nd not watching it is sumthing wich is not under my control.

Nd don't worry yaar. Have faith in cv's, they won't let chudailvati to win. Trust me.

Edited by shruti10august - 04 January 2011 at 11:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scorpio10

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
bap re bap keya halat bana rakhkhe hai sab neLOL.  please ro mat u all. dutta wapas ayega. sochne ki bat ye hai ke o original face me aeyega ki new face me ayegaConfused.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-.scorpio10

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

aww i can understand ur feelings bt dw cos m sure nothing can happen 2 dutta...
evry1 like last time wil believe he is dead bt he wil return... he is yt 2 meet seema... i mean they wudnt bring seema bk n kill dutta of without meeting her wud they? so remain positive tht D wil return...

wen n hw?? onli time wil tell bt dnt wori D is not dead...

we knw Dutta wont die..........but we evn dont want dutta missing frm te epi fr more than 2days.......why should they show mourning fr an alive Dutta fr more than a day??????????....Dutta cum back soooooooon.........we already missing u............think how much Nakku, Baaji must b missing u......

-Carrie-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Yes now it is cv's chance to get all the viewers hooked for a long time or loose most of the loyal viewers. Now it is time to get Mishal only back as Datta and give us good positive tracks to remember for a very long time.

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i  can't  sleep  yesterday.................wanna  see  dutta  safe  n  sound.............. while  falling  dutta's  FB  abt  naku,it  was sooooooooooooo   touchy,am  really  cried hard  at  that  scene...................can't  wait  to  watch  today's  episode....................

.scorpio10

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

But Scorpio, i don't think the witch is going to win....I think Dutta is coming back. I'm just hoping we don't get dragging episodes in between....

I Hope so ....

Originally posted by bfunofbb123

go scorpio i second u dear after watching today's epi i am so feeling a huge void.
 i am very patient when it come to LTL as long as D & N r in the picture & tanx to all of u guys @all ltlians who put us at ease with their encouragement & write ups but , i can't take this as u said 4 more than a day or 2 i will not watch tommorrow i feel it is going to b painfull never done that but i have to know D is ok then i will watch.
tanx dear 4 raising this i hope cv's don't drag this!

yes no dragging ..nd no Ekta style pls

Originally posted by Faryyy

I think trp will definetly increase with this track man! It's so exciting obviously Dutta is not dead ...yeah it's true that he s gonna play the dead man in the jungle for few episodes but HE WILL COME BACK WITH ISHTYYYYYYYYYYYYYLE!!!!! And TASHA REUNION WILL BE LIKE A BLOCKBUSTER after this terrible , horrible , awfull  , painfull JUDAAI!!!!

Guys be patient...intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai

Patience ...only for two days .....
.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

@scorpio10]

Cvs , I an LTL fan  yes not D or MR 'no Baby ..an LTL 'I can tolerate this crying nd brooding scene for a day or two Only  'Not a single second more '..

U got be a non viewer glued to this 'show nd now by doing something awful ( trust me , I have better words ' that I could put to use 'but on public forum , I refrain from using profanity) 'I am super  pissed at the moment '..  U let a witch win ..But who the $#2@ ..gave u guys gave u the idea to such a cruel scence '..go nd give that  person a box, punch , kick  from me '

Now here the deal ..Get back D or lose ur TRP

Not getting let me ..get to u straight nd short

I am boycotting LTL , till D back ..nd if he takes longer then say bye to ur TRP for this at least ..

PS : readers 'if u  agree with me ..nd want to join in 'click the like button '.

( I am so out to strangle Kala )

Hi Priya,

It is a pity that there are such strict rules on the Forum as today's episode is, probably, the one instance where we should have been given the freedom to vent out our fury against the cruelty and so evil depiction of a brother/sister bond. Agreed, she is not Dutta's real sister, but one does not harbour so much hatred for someone you call brother even for appearance's sake to display an almost necrophiliac pleasuse in seeing him dead.

Do go out an strangle her with all your might...I have pressed 'click the like button '. But whatever happens, D is bound to come back.
[/QUOTE]

If it was not for rules ..the options are so many ....
sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by sasha_1

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Agree with u, Priya. Me too want to rip that roach in tiny pieces.AngryDead What was that "YOU WON" while D was struggling in that doomed car?????AngryCry
I think they'll show what happened to D only in the friday precap.Me too like u will watch the Friday precap now.I so don't want to see that cow gloating into Nakku's face one more time.
Please CVs Kalawati's unfettered violent run has continued for one entire year.Please don't take the typical TV soapish line.Another show my family is crazy abt has a "bhabhi" who has played every dirty trick in the book & has even sent her nanad & her husband(leads of the show) to jail several times & continues to remain undetected even after 2 yrs since the show started.Dead

well said zuby, what a coincident i had a same thought that cv is going show datta only on friday recapLOL

kala plan - every time she plan and think she won the game but every time datta make kala plan flop.

1st big plan- kala plan to stop datta marriage and throw nakku out of PN and think she won the game at end what happen datta made her plan fail unknowingly and marry nakku,

2nd big plan- bring sunder to blame on nakku and think she won the game at the end what happen datta made kala plan fail unknowingly try to shoot sundar.

And now
she think she won the game  but noting is there to worry datta will make kala plan fail.

but i think it will happen at middle of this month but i am going to miss the episodeCry i am going to the place where ther is no tv  Cry such a useless resort.

ThanksSmile
Dont cry,LalithaHug You can always stay connected to the Forum by mobile phone.I'm sure the way discussions are conducted here it'd be like watching the show itselfLOL

thanks zuby Hugand the resort manager said u will not distub by outsider no cell phone (tower) and no tv. but when i return from my trip i'll catch up all the episode on you tube. Smile but the discussion and topic i really going to miss.

-Carrie-

Go to top