Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vaniabi

i  can't  sleep  yesterday.................wanna  see  dutta  safe  n  sound.............. while  falling  dutta's  FB  abt  naku,it  was sooooooooooooo   touchy,am  really  cried hard  at  that  scene...................can't  wait  to  watch  today's  episode....................

I do not cry ..But the look on baji ..was

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi ppl

all ur posts .. it somewhat cooled me down ..not many ppl / things can do that ..
I know he will be back ...but till then I hate the tears ..the evil grins the evil trio nd suds will flash

But what scares me more it going the ekta kapoor style...I know Cvs r diferent but then after the years of torture ,  saas bahu nd brainless shows ..I dread it ...

AMANJP thumbnail
couldn't agree more.. pl bring Dutta-MR back ASAP.. this is NOT a run of the mill serial. CVs,Colors, PH, pl take note.😡
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I second you Scorpio.........Was feeling so terrible and even now If I start thinking abt yest's epi........It was so Heart-wrenching😭 And with all that happening to Dutta.......😭
I so wanna see him somewhere by 2morrow And if they are gonna show him only on Friday Guyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzz Better have a Special episode on Saturday -----Monday would be too longggggggg a wait...............
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think they just want to increase the TRP the show... they know we all love mishal akka dutta and we will not let him go out from the show...Its just a public stunt yar.... He will come back yar i knw that very well...He is the main lead of the show and people will not accept this any cost... Hope he will come back soon in Laagi tujse lagan....

Come back soon dutta aka mishal raheja...
we all miss you...