India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Cvs ...Ur time starts now !

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Cvs , I an LTL fan  yes not D or MR 'no Baby ..an LTL 'I can tolerate this crying nd brooding scene for a day or two Only  'Not a single second more '..

U got be a non viewer glued to this 'show nd now by doing something awful ( trust me , I have better words ' that I could put to use 'but on public forum , I refrain from using profanity) 'I am super  pissed at the moment '..  U let a witch win ..But who the $#2@ ..gave u guys gave u the idea to such a cruel scence '..go nd give that  person a box, punch , kick  from me '

Now here the deal ..Get back D or lose ur TRP

Not getting let me ..get to u straight nd short

I am boycotting LTL , till D is  back ..nd if he takes longer then say bye to ur TRP for this show  atleast ..

PS : readers 'if u  agree with me ..nd want to join in 'click the like button '.

( I am so out to strangle Kala )

Edited by scorpio10 - 04 January 2011 at 5:27pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliduttarpitachuspus01fairy_naazolsenMBeearchanadamaniataani10ujju111dikuloloshan2430KavitaDRnurulainChinu2004anupamas2Vampgirlalex1AbhiAnitulsivirani2012pbtghoshLifu18sasha_1mnx12love_u_Sarunbfunofbb123Jyoemussy.jamshedFishfishdivy609rama_2010ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xivy_11-Carrie-NainaSengalpesi11suhana19-bharti-blueopaltriasha--khushi--Prinsesse.Suvi

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
But Scorpio, i don't think the witch is going to win....I think Dutta is coming back. I'm just hoping we don't get dragging episodes in between....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRAbhiAnibfunofbb123

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
go scorpio i second u dear after watching today's epi i am so feeling a huge void.
 i am very patient when it come to LTL as long as D & N r in the picture & tanx to all of u guys @all ltlians who put us at ease with their encouragement & write ups but , i can't take this as u said 4 more than a day or 2 i will not watch tommorrow i feel it is going to b painfull never done that but i have to know D is ok then i will watch.
tanx dear 4 raising this i hope cv's don't drag this!

KavitaDRAbhiAnirama_2010

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
 I think trp will definetly increase with this track man! It's so exciting obviously Dutta is not dead ...yeah it's true that he s gonna play the dead man in the jungle for few episodes but HE WILL COME BACK WITH ISHTYYYYYYYYYYYYYLE!!!!! And TASHA REUNION WILL BE LIKE A BLOCKBUSTER after this terrible , horrible , awfull  , painfull JUDAAI!!!!

Guys be patient...intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai

fairy_naazAbhiAniPrinsesse.Suvi

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
@scorpio10]

Cvs , I an LTL fan  yes not D or MR 'no Baby ..an LTL 'I can tolerate this crying nd brooding scene for a day or two Only  'Not a single second more '..

U got be a non viewer glued to this 'show nd now by doing something awful ( trust me , I have better words ' that I could put to use 'but on public forum , I refrain from using profanity) 'I am super  pissed at the moment '..  U let a witch win ..But who the $#2@ ..gave u guys gave u the idea to such a cruel scence '..go nd give that  person a box, punch , kick  from me '

Now here the deal ..Get back D or lose ur TRP

Not getting let me ..get to u straight nd short

I am boycotting LTL , till D back ..nd if he takes longer then say bye to ur TRP for this at least ..

PS : readers 'if u  agree with me ..nd want to join in 'click the like button '.

( I am so out to strangle Kala )

[/QUOTE]

Hi Priya,

It is a pity that there are such strict rules on the Forum as today's episode is, probably, the one instance where we should have been given the freedom to vent out our fury against the cruelty and so evil depiction of a brother/sister bond. Agreed, she is not Dutta's real sister, but one does not harbour so much hatred for someone you call brother even for appearance's sake to display an almost necrophiliac pleasuse in seeing him dead.

Do go out an strangle her with all your might...I have pressed 'click the like button '. But whatever happens, D is bound to come back.

Edited by KavitaDR - 04 January 2011 at 6:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpitaAbhiAniJyoeFishfish-Carrie--bharti-ushankitvc

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Kala is a psycho...but I am so not boycotting LTL...yet...D will come back! And yes, I have always wanted to strangle Kala, not for killing D (or attempting to), but for torturing poor Sethji

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRpbtghoshAbhiAniFishfish

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
aww i can understand ur feelings bt dw cos m sure nothing can happen 2 dutta...
evry1 like last time wil believe he is dead bt he wil return... he is yt 2 meet seema... i mean they wudnt bring seema bk n kill dutta of without meeting her wud they? so remain positive tht D wil return...

wen n hw?? onli time wil tell bt dnt wori D is not dead...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRAbhiAniFishfish--khushi--

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Priya I have not seen the episode and after reading your post do not plan to watch it even  BUT NO WAY I WANT EVIL TO WIN.....it is just like Binayak Sen, the doctor of the poor behind bars for sedition and Suresh Kalmadi and company who did not have any shame in selling the country is roaming around scott free.....grrrrrrrrrrrr

duttarpitaushankitvc.scorpio10

Go to top