India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Can't wait for tomorrowzz epi

anniesweetz Newbie
anniesweetz
anniesweetz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

ShockedShockedomgggg todaiizzz episode was good buh i hate that rastogi or watever guy Angry he is soo annnooyyyinngggg......n also ACP ki BAND bajnayy wali hai LMAO Big smileLOLClapDancingROFL 

juss cant wait for tomorrowzz episode  Big smile cause adiiii will shoootttt is dad (ACP) LOL well its also sad for him.....on one side its his own dad n the other its his love...buh he will knoe his dadz truth/rang LMAO Clap nywaysss man watt will happen next Shocked if he shotz his dad what will happennn Shocked r they still going to marryy(well ofcourse they will buh watt/how will it happen)
  n also i fink its a dream cause i dun think everythin can happen so fast n alll buh lets see watt happenez tomorrow :D
omggg seriously juss cant wait n i knoe most of u guys also cant wait to watch tomorrowz episode Big smile 

Annie Sweetz :) <3

Edited by anniesweetz - 04 January 2011 at 5:45pm

princessnida Senior Member
princessnida
princessnida

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
i'm pretty sure the precap is all a dream. no way will aditya shoot his dad so fast. i'm sure it's brahmanand's dream. 
can't wait for aditya to actually find out about his kamina dad!!!
anniesweetz Newbie
anniesweetz
anniesweetz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
lmao truee  sayy well i thought it was also sum1's dream buh thought of sharin with every else buh true i also cant wait till adiii findz out abt hiss KAMIINAAA daddyy ;)
anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index