India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

disappointed...(Please Read) (Page 3)

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
we must be positiv...as RBO needs our support right now very badly.....and we cant leave it alone, in this crucial tym....all what i can say that all of u guys hv 2 be positiv...and give Cvs some space.....nothing against 2 any one.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsagarSHANAKFANWooHooHaha21

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
yea dear ODHANI ARMY COOL

iluvsagarwel1111WooHooHaha21

iluvsagar Groupbie
iluvsagar
iluvsagar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
@jyothi1989 i know its very awesome we literally are a force not to be messed with lol Agar kisi ne Odhani ke saath panga liya tho Odhani ke army will attack ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANjyothi1989WooHooHaha21iluvmanar

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
@Amrita...you know what on second reading you are right, I did seem to have missed the point...however I do hope the point I was trying to make was valid in by itself...Big smile...as for negativity v. positivity, the thing is today;s episode was frankly yet another example of how writing has generally deteriorated in RBO....and what has peeved most of us is that the current track has not been repaired at all and they have already introduced a new track...anyways...letting bygones be bygones..I have generally resigned to wait and watch & no commenting on CV;s thread. As for whether we should be supporting the CVs...well, I think it is more important that we support each other...Tongue 

Edited by saaaz - 04 January 2011 at 11:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanar

iluvsagar Groupbie
iluvsagar
iluvsagar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

i understood what you were trying to say and i agree we all should support each other Smile and i support the members of the forum :D let bygones be bygones

SHANAKFANWooHooHaha21iluvmanar

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Totally agree with you .. iluvmanar (sorry forgot ur name) ...

Its very disheartning to see fans turning foes ....  Atleast everyone should realise that RBO team is having a tough time ... But still they are trying their BEST to manage without KT ...

Guys samjho yaaar ... its not easy to keep a smiling face in times of difficulty .... when the one of the leads is out of the show due to illnesss

So please please please ... dont turn negative  ..... Things will smooothen soooon .... Wait and watch... and yes keep rating/commenting...

I am worried Chaskameter/rankings mite be affected due to negativity ... Please we have worked very hard last week to gain points .. Lets not let that get affected ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsagarTrupti.PSHANAKFANWooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

You know woohoohaa I really like you...you know that...and for Iluvsagar, I dont really know you however, it seems like you are dissappointed becos we post negative about RASAM...

You know today as an active member of the forum and of the CCorner, I want to tell you this...please pay attention to what RBO_addict has said....

1. GOLDEN RBO Fans who have watched the show since Day1 have always explained to rasam and new fans that nobody hates rasam...but what is not being done is proper handling of their track, especially from a creative team that gave us such a fabulous storyline and strong characterisation - I am sure if you have seen RBO from the beginning, you know what I mean....Most Rasam fans actually accept this...and then they dissappear...they are not heard of again... Well saaz.. Just wanna start with the point that I myself is one of those Golden RBO fans who has loved RBO since day one.. About ur point on characterisation, you're spot on!! I agree that the recent tracks compared to the old Golden days is simply nothing.. But ive also said the reason why.. Its bcoz of our (viewer's) too much involvement!! To be honest if you see Rasam was rejected since day one of this track.. Being a Shanak fan myself I agree that was fair enough bcoz of the controversial Satrangi re sequence.. All of you had the right to be frustrated as it was the most awaited Shanak moment, BUT the criticism never got over, till today.. Most of the members here objected Rasam as they thought Shanak were being sidelined.. Cvs took these points extra seriously and started to ignore Rasam and focus on Shanak.. Fair enough but did they succeed in it?? No.. Coz they themselves got confused as to what they had planned is not what the IF viewers want, so they started to mould the track and thought that they are gradually reaching there but what now?? They are still there where they had started.. No proper story, no proper track, no proper Shanak, and no proper Rasam!! Rasam is being forced nowadays just bcoz they do not have Shaan.. (I am not blaming Shaan's illness anywhere.. Dont take me wrong).. I am just saying Rasam is being misused!! They have great actors like Manish and Priyanka but what have they done?? I love Rahul but Did you guys notice the way cvs changed Priyanka (Sam's) character totally!! She came as a strong modernised girl and what has she become now?? Such a weak character!! I am starting to dislike Rasam for this reason.. Even Shaan what had they done to him when he was deciding his career.. The way he treated Khanak was outrageous!! RBO is going someway where if we think abt the golden days then we'd ourselves would question as to 'were those golden RBO days given by the same RBO today??' To be honest had we not interfered too much with the cvs we would not have ended with all of this.. We have confused the cvs too much that they keep changing their real planned track every now and then and has finally landed with a big bowl of Khichdi in it!!

2. THIS is a very important point that I want to make....this is my feeling and I may be wrong ...but understand one thing about a forum...SOLIDARITY is very very important to keep the positive feeling alive.....looking out for each other as FORUM members is important...not just as shanak or rasam camp...THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY IMPORTant going forward and this is what I as a fellow forum member am requesting from everyone.... LOL! Saaz, I tried that.. I used to think the same.. Being a Shanak and Rasam fan I was stuck between the two groups!! Did not know how to handle the situations at then.. Requested alot but no faida!! So the result was that I took a break from this forum and joined another one.. Smile That was the best solution I think I acted upon.. But recently just thought of visiting the forum once again with full positivity but when I saw iluvsagar's post, I just thought of advicing her.. But you know what saaz I know even know jitna b I or the others have said or requested this Second World War will never end!! LOL Btw you know I think the best solution for me would be to leave from here, but just from here and not the show.. I would rather just watch the show and not come here.. Smile 

3. Let me give you an example..you know in the last couple of days, our lead actress was bashed so badly on a personal level...not a single rasam fan came forward and supported us but when we saw a post that said respect rasam..all (not all dear just checked the thread) of us came together to say...we get you, but understand what we as RBO fans from day 1 are saying...and actually a rasam fan responded okay lets restart.. About Yahsu I did not know abt this before.. I came to know of it recently 2-3 days before.. I read that thread and I have to say that person had to be banned!! How could he/she say all that idiotic stuff to our poor Yashu!! Angry Errhhh, if I would have known I would surely have come and fought along with you guys!! Kuddoooss to all of you who stood up!! Clap 

SO LETS RESTART this relationship , when fans ask for better characterisation, better dialogues, better storylines...the whole show benefits.... You are right.. We do need a strong RBO!! We need to have better characterisation, dialogues, scenes, tracks everything that Golden RBO had.. We can have those with Shanak (ofcourse) and Rasam too.. But lets see what the CV's can show us now.. Smile

To be honest Saaz.. You are the only one that actually comes forward with these kinda issues when you're not that negative as some others.. The one's or one should I say who in actual hates Rasam will only find the flaws in them and when they actually do good those haters (as I say) or frustraters of RBO (as you guys say) would never come up and appreciate Rasam.. I had been a neutral fan and would like to remain same but would obviously love Shanak forever until CVs dont try and change them!! But anyways I like ur spirit that you actually come up and justify.. Smile

Go to top