disappointed...(Please Read)

Posted: 13 years ago
wow....i have read a lot of negative posts on this fourm that are disappointing....im not putting anyone down for voicing their opinions but we should atleast watch out words....alot of people are disappointed with the CV's..but why? maybe u all have forgotten that  it is because of the writers and creative team of odhani that we fell in love with in the first place....they came up with shanak. And now all of a sudden we're angry at them cause they are having a tough time? its simply not fair....they're trying to manage the show while KT is gone and all we're doing is putting them down..they're doing as best as they can to keep up the show. As far as the creatives saying theyre going to give more RaSam scene and get back the essence of shanak..well whats wrong with that? obviously viewers demanded that...and if they start trying to fulfill all our demands then the show will be all over the place. We should try to be happy for what we are getting....cause we could be getting nothing at all.....so please....stop spreading negativity and stick by odhani....lets all just calm down and stay positive....and as far as what i think of the show currently....well i am very proud of Odhani and love the rock on storyline...i am by Odhani's side 100% i have never had any negative thoughts towards odhani and i never will...i love this show too much

*i am not trying to bash anyone...i am just voicing my thoughts abt everything that is going on
Edited by iluvsagar - 13 years ago
totally agree πŸ€— I am tooo on ur side and will support Odhani and the entire cast.. as despite the circumstances the creatives and their team are pulling it off very well.
To be honest iluvsagar your point has been risen soo many times and rising this point again I dont think this will stop the negativity even now.. I hate it but People who think negative will think negative and you just cant stop it!! I think since the Rock On track (which it actually is not) this forum has seen loads of negativity and been trying to stop it too.. BUT no use!! People who dont like Rasam will never stop being negative!! They have done it till today despite of so many requests so Im sure they will still continue, no doubt of their disrespectful behaviour!! I too love Shanak but along that I love Rasam too!! The same ques you asked 'whats wrong in showing Shanak and Rasam?' I have been finding an answer to it too!!

Your statement has my addition in blue.. ....'i have read a lot of negative posts on this fourm that are disappointing...' And you will continue to read more of those.. I can assure you bcoz of the same reason I gave above.. The negativity has been here since Rock on track started and has continued till today so I dont think it will discontinue any further.. So all im going to say is having hopes of total positiveness in this forum will just remain a hope!!
Ok I understand where U R coming from but to be frank after Natasha's exit from the show and Shaan and Khanak's reunion, the story was dragged very badly with ILU track and SR track and then Rock on track, and yes in this process the essence of the whole show was lost, sometimes makes us wonder is this the same show that we really fell in love with. And I don't think any of the fans are negative here but are just frustrated with the way RBO is coming along. And yes I am sure like me most of us do trust the RBO CV's.
You know woohoohaa I really like you...you know that...and for Iluvsagar, I dont really know you however, it seems like you are dissappointed becos we post negative about RASAM...

You know today as an active member of the forum and of the CCorner, I want to tell you this...please pay attention to what RBO_addict has said....

1. GOLDEN RBO Fans who have watched the show since Day1 have always explained to rasam and new fans that nobody hates rasam...but what is not being done is proper handling of their track, especially from a creative team that gave us such a fabulous storyline and strong characterisation - I am sure if you have seen RBO from the beginning, you know what I mean....Most Rasam fans actually accept this...and then they dissappear...they are not heard of again...

2. THIS is a very important point that I want to make....this is my feeling and I may be wrong ...but understand one thing about a forum...SOLIDARITY is very very important to keep the positive feeling alive.....looking out for each other as FORUM members is important...not just as shanak or rasam camp...THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY IMPORTant going forward and this is what I as a fellow forum member am requesting from everyone....

3. Let me give you an example..you know in the last couple of days, our lead actress was bashed so badly on a personal level...not a single rasam fan came forward and supported us but when we saw a post that said respect rasam..all of us came together to say...we get you, but understand what we as RBO fans from day 1 are saying...and actually a rasam fan responded okay lets restart

SO LETS RESTART this relationship , when fans ask for better characterisation, better dialogues, better storylines...the whole show benefits....

totally agree ..
yaar creatives are facing a bad time and they are in a critical situation...
they have no way bcz of karan absence.. so on this stage they want are support.. and we should support them... let karan come back then all the mess will be sorted out...we have to keep patience until karan came.....
they badly need our support... but i am also requesting to creatives that we are supporting u but u 'll have to keep the story neat and clean.. and they have to make sure that the entry of harpreet is a cameo..
Yes  we have to understand how difficult it would have been for them to reconstruct everything...

This is all beyond human reach(kts illness and all) and so we need to support RBO now more than ever unconditionally.,and have loads of patience.
totally agree wid illuvsagar......common guys we all have to support our show very well as this is d time when RBO really needs our support....
@ bones88- πŸ€—i am glad you are supporting me; its nice to know that someone feels the same way as i do

@ WooHoohaha21- i know this issue has been raised many times but i cant ignore it cause im seeing it soo much these days...your point is very true negative thoughts will stay negative...if you dont mind i am going to add ur addtion comments on to my original post..thanks for ur response

@RBO_Addict- frustrated? well i understand if they are frusrated but that doesnt mean they shouldnt watch what they say or not be respectful to the show....and quite frankly the show had to change in order to progress...i respect your viewpoint but i think people are taking out their frustrations the wrong way but to each is own

@saaz- you seemed to have missed my point completely...in no way am i disappointed cause ppl post negative comments about rasam...its about negative comments about the show in general that are disappointing...and i think it is important for us to look out for one another on this forum and that is why i made this post....im not part of a rasam camp or a shanak camp....i am part of an Odhani camp...its very important to be postive i dont want to come here everyday and hear negativity. Yes people have the right to voice their opinions and give constructive critisim but that person must also keep in mind that they must respect the show and its cast and crew...your post was very apperciated πŸ€—in no way am i attacking you....and i dont know you very well either but lets start from now...im amrita 😊

@ adeelakhokar- thanks yaar everything you said is true..we must support rbo through all times whether it be rough or good. We're with them through all their highs and lows ⭐️

@sshriya84- Patience is virtue lol hopefully the postivity spreads around the forum

@ SHANAKFAN- thanks for your support πŸ€— and my name is Amrita 😊 together all of us are odhanis rock lol
Edited by iluvsagar - 13 years ago
 i will support them in there ups and downs i have been with them all thru the ups of the show and then i will be in all the downs of the show come wht may i am gonna stick to it .yes there are facing a prob and we as humans need to support them i give the helping hand so that they feel that we are there for the support in there thick and thins