Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Interview : Mishal has something about himself (Page 4)

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Thanx alot for sharing DDHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

He gave some of the most legendary scenes which go in the wall of fame and history of television like the one where he speaks to his unborn child....I am yet to see a scene of that caliber and level...LTL did give us many awesome scenes that have also become legendary, atleast in my mind and hence, to me, RK and MR have become equals and such scenes from both of them have finally reached the same level too....

@bold: Oh man, DD....kya scene yaad dila diya yaar....what a scene that was.....I remember it now....RK was brillianttttttttt.....lol you know I joined IF for Kasamh Se?LOL I was a silent member back then.....anyways....lol yeah RK doubled in size from every angle after thatLOLLOL......really such a waste cuz the man is soooooooooo talented otherwise....but he just doesn't seem to careLOL.....and yes sadly Mr. Walia's character was butchered pretty badly.....the show dragged on forever and got stupider and stupider too.

You know even MR would do brilliant in a scene like that if Dutta ever reached that stageLOL.....but now that you've reminded me....I can see what you mean about the similarities when it comes to nuanced acting....both RK and MR have that talent.

OMG!!! Same here...I too joined IF for KS because I was dying to share my delight for such treasurable scenes that I found IF and then there was no looking back....there are so many who joined because of KS...the other day even Khushi PMed me when she found some old posts of ours in KS....do u know, his fans even celebrate the anniversary of his legendary scenes....These scenes have become well known even in TV industry and this one in particular is called "Walia talking to his unborn child"...then their love making...and then the one where he forces her hand on the Bappa's idol and makes her swear tht she loves him....I thought I was the only one who found them unique but then joined IF and read articles and Interviews where I realized the mortals of Industry have locked these scenes in the golden history of TV shows.....

Exactly Nu....when I used to see Mishal on the screen as Dutta in the first 6 months, I used to see the flickers of that caliber but I still could never put him on the same pedestal as RK...to some extent I had to see a scene as beautiful as the one with unborn child....but as the show progressed, I knew Mishal would one day make me accept tht he is at the same level as RK and today, I have to accept, RK and he are actors par excellence...they have their own unique plane....Thankfully Mishal is intelligent to not destroy his bollywood career...oh n yes, I can very proudly say today tht Mishal can do the same unborn child scene with same finesse....

and I still watch these scenes from KS and first 180 episodes often to rejuvenate me, the way I watch LTL from the day Dutta entered...Wanna record these episodes and keep it in my library for ever - Classics of the sort!! TongueWink

Edited by Dancingdoll - 04 January 2011 at 10:35pm
shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
THNX for posting DD.
We all praise MR work but its gud to see that sum1 from the same field is also praising his work. He is truely an extraordinary actor.
Smile

Dancingdoll

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing DD

Mishal is very good actor on tv, he give life to datta.

Dancingdoll

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Duh DD ur Bhabhi is # 1 Fan of HimLOL

Ok but i am impressed u posted this Awwwwww

ur Bhabi will love u sooooo much

Hug

oh yes i love u toooooo

Chalo let me work now *Ahem*

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Duh DD ur Bhabhi is # 1 Fan of HimLOL

Ok but i am impressed u posted this Awwwwww

ur Bhabi will love u sooooo much

Hug

oh yes i love u toooooo

Chalo let me work now *Ahem*

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

oye.....First finalize my Bhaiyaa then we will decide if she is my Bhabhi or not!!!.......
ROFLROFL
and do u wanna tell the forum what u r planning for My BHABHI and Mishal or u wanna keep it hush hush till it happens?
ROFLROFL

BTW, What r u dng here??? Are u planning to watch LTL finally because MY Bhabhi is talking about it?
ROFLROFL

P.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
@ DD- it's a hush hush .....

oh watching u r watching it na..that's good....

i did decided ur Bhaiyas'....ROFL

me came here to see wht was going on...and saw ur postROFL

ROFL

Dancingdoll

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I havent seen the interview but from what girls are saying seems like Aditi has a crush on MR. And its sweet of her to speak abt it pretty openly. Usually ppl dont do that as they might bump into the same person somewhere.

Dancingdoll

Go to top