Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Interview : Mishal has something about himself (Page 3)

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

I just know one more actor of such caliber

Who's that, DD? Your vamp boy?Tongue

LOLLOLLOL

No...The domain of comparision was the Indian/Hindi TV Industry.....I was referring to Ram Kapoor...Couldnt ever describe his talent in words and people like Manoj Kumar were also compelled to use the word "Something" for him....LOLLOL.....Didnt wanna post here because of the sensitivity of fan bases!! But well!!!! Both of them deserve it to the T!!TongueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywoman

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Oh Ram Kapoor.....I loved him as Mr. Walia....even though he really let himself go later on and turned into quite a gol matol banda.....lol....but the man has solid charm....and he's a fineeee actorClap

As for MR....I think the fact that he got to play Dutta gives him an edge too.....Dutta is a more interesting character than Mr. Walia....which anyways degenerated into typical Kekta crap ultimately.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanDancingdollMrsKhan

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
thanks..................Smile

Dancingdoll

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Ermm Which serial this actress was in? If she is a fan of MR then I like her alreadyBig smile
Thanks for sharing,NikkiSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh Ram Kapoor.....I loved him as Mr. Walia....even though he really let himself go later on and turned into quite a gol matol banda.....lol....but the man has solid charm....and he's a fineeee actorClap

As for MR....I think the fact that he got to play Dutta gives him an edge too.....Dutta is a more interesting character than Mr. Walia....which anyways degenerated into typical Kekta crap ultimately.

Totally agree!!!....Mishal also got an edge because of the character Dutta, the unique and varied facets of this character...Dutta and Mishal together worked to get the final refined product to us.....

and yes, I was referring to Mr.Walia...The thing there was that it was only his caliber that made a cliche' character like Mr.Walia and an Kekta show stand out...He gave the required edge in all possible way because of his finesse......

Ofcourse, IMO, His character was butchered big time later on and the show went to its usual kekta way and hence, I never comment on the SHOW after the first 180 episodes....because after tht they killed his character completely.....if it wuldnt have been for RK, Walia would have remained cliche'......plus after 180 characters he doubled in size from every angle...Unhappy....The other day even Prachi was saying that she is dying to do a movie opposite him but tht can happen only if he looses weight and comes back to the Day 1 Walia figure....such a waste of an actor of his level....

He gave some of the most legendary scenes which go in the wall of fame and history of television like the one where he speaks to his unborn child....I am yet to see a scene of that caliber and level...LTL did give us many awesome scenes that have also become legendary, atleast in my mind and hence, to me, RK and MR have become equals and such scenes from both of them have finally reached the same level too....

Edited by Dancingdoll - 04 January 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomansasha_1-Carrie-MrsKhanAreYaar

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Ermm Which serial this actress was in? If she is a fan of MR then I like her alreadyBig smile

Zuby, she was in Kiss Desh something that used to air on SP,...I never saw it but it has a huge fan base.....and seems like was a huge hit and is a Kekta show....

Right now she is playing negative in Sangini on Zee!!!!

BTW, I thought u were after Dutta and not MR....yeh change kab hua?LOLLOLLOLWink

Edited by Dancingdoll - 04 January 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-MrsKhan

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Zuby, she was in Kiss Desh something that used to air on SP,...I never saw it but it has a huge fan base.....and seems like was a huge hit and is a Kekta show....

Right now she is playing negative in Sangini on Zee!!!!

BTW, I thought u were after Dutta and not MR....yeh change kab hua?LOLLOLLOLWink
Bottomless,Bottomless love for D SweetheartHeart HeartHeartHeartHeart but only respect & gratitude for MR.LOLLOL

Dancingdoll

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Totally agree!!!....Mishal also got an edge because of the character Dutta, the unique and varied facets of this character...Dutta and Mishal together worked to get the final refined product to us.....

and yes, I was referring to Mr.Walia...The thing there was that it was only his caliber that made a cliche' character like Mr.Walia and an Kekta show stand out...He gave the required edge in all possible way because of his finesse......

Ofcourse, IMO, His character was butchered big time later on and the show went to its usual kekta way and hence, I never comment on the SHOW after the first 180 episodes....because after tht they killed his character completely.....if it wuldnt have been for RK, Walia would have remained cliche'......plus after 180 characters he doubled in size from every angle...Unhappy....The other day even Prachi was saying that she is dying to do a movie opposite him but tht can happen only if he looses weight and comes back to the Day 1 Walia figure....such a waste of an actor of his level....

He gave some of the most legendary scenes which go in the wall of fame and history of television like the one where he speaks to his unborn child....I am yet to see a scene of that caliber and level...LTL did give us many awesome scenes that have also become legendary, atleast in my mind and hence, to me, RK and MR have become equals and such scenes from both of them have finally reached the same level too....

@bold: Oh man, DD....kya scene yaad dila diya yaar....what a scene that was.....I remember it now....RK was brillianttttttttt.....lol you know I joined IF for Kasamh Se?LOL I was a silent member back then.....anyways....lol yeah RK doubled in size from every angle after thatLOLLOL......really such a waste cuz the man is soooooooooo talented otherwise....but he just doesn't seem to careLOL.....and yes sadly Mr. Walia's character was butchered pretty badly.....the show dragged on forever and got stupider and stupider too.

You know even MR would do brilliant in a scene like that if Dutta ever reached that stageLOL.....but now that you've reminded me....I can see what you mean about the similarities when it comes to nuanced acting....both RK and MR have that talent.

Dancingdoll

Go to top