Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Interview : Mishal has something about himself (Page 2)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
t4s DD
yh no doubt he is brilliant and there is something special n unique abt his acting...
hpe she gts a chance 2 work with him...
she pronounced his name differently tho innit?
mishal and LTL shud hav been tagged in tht video as she did talk abt thmLOL wud hav been an opportunity 2 increase Mishal n LTL's rankings...lol

@zahra...pls update ur thaam le mera haath ff LOL

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 04 January 2011 at 6:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

thanks DD..
yea she does like Mishal.. not only did she mention him in these two interviews but also in d harshiti website.. she has Mishal as her fav actor.. she said there's something extra-ordinary about him.. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ImmaculateDreamDancingdoll

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

thanks DD..
yea she does like Mishal.. not only did she mention him in these two interviews but also in d harshiti website.. she has Mishal as her fav actor.. she said there's something extra-ordinary about him.. :)

wt did she say in harshiti website???
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of you...and the fact that Additi couldnt find words to descrie his talent was an evidence that it's so difficult to describe the unique aspects of his talent.....Not that there arent talented actors in the Industry, after all, there are shows that are on top and people are hooked to them and their actors...These actors also have a fan base, which might be equally large or larger than Mishal's but what makes Mishal stand out among the talents is "some X-Factor" in his acting that just takes it completely at a different level....

Its so evident and contagious....And I am sur anyone who has seen him act, will automatically start using the word "something"...It just cant be termed...It just cant be pointed out.....

I just know one more actor of such caliber and I am glad Mishal is at that level and proud that I chose to watch LTL a year back....because this whole journey and experience was worth every second and penny!!!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 04 January 2011 at 9:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywoman-Roopa--bharti-ImmaculateDreamkhushixMrsKhan

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

"I don't know about hot and all..."

Yeah right, Additi! LOL Especially after the expression with which she says she watches LTL sometimes for him...totally gave it away LOL

I love how she was trying to describe the kind of spell-binding performances he puts up yet was clearly feeling like she couldn't explain it properly in words...exactly what we do every day LOL Undoubtedly good words to hear from someone working in the same industry...kudos to MR for putting heart and soul into his work day in and out because it shows and he absolutely deserves the appreciation. 

Thanks for posting, DD!

You have spoken my mind again MB!!!

1. She is really trying not to be very vocal about her fascination for him, probably because she is from the Industry and might not have met him yet ...and doesnt wanna reveal blatantly her fascination to him....but still trying to pass the message that she would want a future project with him...(Hello PHs...Are you all listening???) and at the same time "Ishq, Mushq, Crush, Infactuation blah blah blah, chupaaye nahi chupte"...LOLLOLLOL

2. I was also very glad to know that someone from the same Industry is being public about Mishal's performance and is describing in such a way that makes him stand out of the crowd!....He totally deserves it especially in the light of all the award functions where I feel he hasnt yet received the due credit...

3. Irrespective of what Mishal is in his personal life, which I can care any less, he has put his heart and soul in his work...He is intelligent who knows that eventually ur hard work and skill takes you to the destination....Politics and ploys can take you 5 steps forward but end of the day, 10 steps backward!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 04 January 2011 at 9:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywoman-Roopa-MrsKhan

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

she pronounced his name differently tho innit?
mishal and LTL shud hav been tagged in tht video as she did talk abt thmLOL wud hav been an opportunity 2 increase Mishal n LTL's rankings...lol

Yuvi...yep she called him "Meeshel" or something.....Kinda gave away the fact that she hasnt met him and dreams of working with him....
I wonder whether she has ever wished that Mahi would quit and she could audition...WinkTongue

You know, I was also hoping the same (tagging Mishal and LTL) because many LTL Mmebers didnt knw that she spoke about him...and the comments in the thread are mostly about Mishal...This could have increased LTL and Mishal's ratings big time....
Probably Shabz or Fivr could take this forward?

Edited by Dancingdoll - 04 January 2011 at 9:14pm

prettywomanMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

I just know one more actor of such caliber

Who's that, DD? Your vamp boy?Tongue

prettywomanDancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

thanks DD..

Oh! Did she?.....Hmm...I think she isnt leaving any doors unknocked.....An indirect way of calling out to PHs!!!...
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

Go to top