why tinypic.co removed your files - READ

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

ok i wrote to them and this is what they replied

Tinypic User,

Tinypic reports indicate your content is being linked to a commercial forum, which is a violation of the Terms of Use.

TinyPic reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including images or videos) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the TinyPic Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability.

The complete Terms of Use can be read at http://tinypic.com/terms.php

Tinypic Compliance and Enforcement

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
Thanks so much for the topic! I've stickied it so other members are aware of this.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for this topic....so this is why tinypic failed? But not all my files on IF disappeared.😕

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg...why all of a sudden? does tinypic really think we're going to link all our files to their site only?? gosh...now i'll have to reupload elsewhere 🤔
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for letting us know! Gah it's going to be a pain to reupload everything -_-
sweet.melody thumbnail
why did they suddenly decide to do this? goshh.. I don't even have half my stuff anywhere else...

anyways.. thanks for the info! :)
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i tell u guyz.use Imageshack...its better and painless..lolEdited by -Zunni- - 13 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
W*H! This isnt fair.

My all signatures, banners has been deleted, We have to reupload everything. 😡
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In the process of moving all my stuff left to imageshack ... noticed tons of my stuff has degraded in pic quality. Is this just with me, or u guys experiencing the same thing? 
Im sure my sigs weren't so blurry to begin with...atleast not the text and my signature... ðŸ˜• UGHHH Im so going to write a hate letter to these people after Im done saving all imp stuff ðŸ˜¡ 
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: desigrl05

omg...why all of a sudden? does tinypic really think we're going to link all our files to their site only?? gosh...now i'll have to reupload elsewhere 🤔

and it totally sucks if you don't save it to your own computer.

ughh.. tiny pic deleted half my stuff and left half there.