India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Nonsense........Ridiculous...

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
First reaction in such situations is to ask about the child's father..... Go to his house and get them married.....

The Modi pariwar reaction is totally ridiculous....everyone is Kinjal/Kinjal.... Only Kokila and Ahem are upset.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Today what Koki did was against her 'Koki modi never does any wrong' stance. I don't get this woman, what does she stand for. First of all she has made it perfectly clear, VERY LOUD infact, and said it so clearly I am sure no one misunderstood that she is dead to Kinjal, has no relations with her and does not even want to see her face or say her name. Okkkkkkkkkkkkk so once she stated that she automatically relinquishes any right over Kinjal's non existent baby (lets assume she is pregnant even though we know she is not). What Koki did today was beyond cruel, it made her the villi and even felt sorry for bratty stupid cunning Kinjal. Her decision to abort the child, she immediately forgets her oath as soon as she heard anita's name, so convenient of her to switch stance to suit her needs. We know Umang is a loser, but koki doesn't all she heard was anita's bro and she jumps to the conclusion that Umang is a sinner because he is related to a girl her son loved whom she disapproved. I saw only pure selfishness in her today, she just wanted to keep away anything to do with anita away from aham, protect her choice of Gopi as bahu, infact I don't think she even thought about Kinjal at all when dragging her like that. It is all about AHAM AHAM AHAM all the time, and that right there is the answer why Kinjal is so messed up. I want to know exactly what these sanskaars are that Koki keeps bragging about, they don't exist in Kinjal, and Aham has no heart. All this comes down to Koki doesn't like anita, anything to do with anita is bad and must not touch her precious son Aham, forget her daughter's happiness, forget what is right even though her initial decision to throw away Anita was cruel to begin with. But now Koki must protect her first choice everyone else will have to suffer even an non existent unborn child who is ironically blessed to not even exist. 

Edited by loveanime - 04 January 2011 at 6:07pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha76ladydivineSangeetaHimanisaomom-tellyaddict-tina_1234.Verity.

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Very well put Loveanime

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index