Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

how many of those votes did you cast..?๐Ÿ˜†

only 1 ๐Ÿ˜›.. Daya fans are doing all the work... ACP Praddie would be so proud ๐Ÿ˜Ž
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like his hair in that picture!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

There is... I think those dance academies are in Mumbai. ๐Ÿค” And Bollywood IS a different dance style all together. There are bollywood dancing centres or whatever you call them in USA, IDK about UK..

Angel there are quite a lot of bollywood dance academies in the UK but it's dominated by just a few. The prices they charge are crazy but I remember how badly I used to dance before I attended one of those academies so I have no regrets whatsoever. :)  If you want to learn dance from Shiamak Davar's dance institute or even Terence Lewis' academy and if you don't have a scholarship then expect to pay more than you'd pay in the UK or US.

@Xo: I'm not sure about the singing but there's definitely no formal way of learning Bollywood dancing..not as far as I know anyway. Or maybe it was too long ago and I don't remember.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay I did some research there's 3147 users online and maybe 5000 all together with those hiding.

Does that mean almost half of the online  IF users are present here๐Ÿ˜ฒ

what a race!.. this is better than India vs Pakistan 20/20 final ๐Ÿคฃ
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Okay I did some research there's 3147 users online and maybe 5000 all together with those hiding.

I doubt that very much๐Ÿ˜†

You people have too much time on your hands! Tum logo ko soona acha nahi lagta hai kya?
like seriously.. how funny looking is this dude..๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜†  pigeon on steroids..

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Angel there are quite a lot of bollywood dance academies in the UK but it's dominated by just a few. The prices they charge are crazy but I remember how badly I used to dance before I attended one of those academies so I have no regrets whatsoever. :)  If you want to learn dance from Shiamak Davar's dance institute or even Terence Lewis' academy and if you don't have a scholarship then expect to pay more than you'd pay in the UK or US.

@Xo: I'm not sure about the singing but there's definitely no formal way of learning Bollywood dancing..not as far as I know anyway. Or maybe it was too long ago and I don't remember.

what sort of prices?
xobile thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

LOL gurumaa who are you kidding. It's simple: God is voting for Daya and the Devil for KSG. No users are involved.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

But I prefer ASP Pradyuman, he never misses his target.