Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   
Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Chat 2 (Page 91)

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Joined: 27 October 2008
Posts: 9475

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
nite buffalo gals, this cowboy is feeling fagged out. :)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 23837

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Take a guess. It's one person whom I really dislike.
@bold:That I can understand but something as simple as closing a topic can take forever sometimes. I get that due to different time zones people can be busy/sleeping/inactive etc but if that's the case then there should be more than just 2 active members of the DT and that too on a very active forum. It's also strange that when it comes to certain people and silly little things like posting morphed/edited pics then topics get closed immediately but when it comes to members personally attacking certain actors then that stays open for everyone to talk about. 

Even if I assume for a second that the DT really was busy then why is it that when they shut topics they feel the need to add their opinion which frankly I could care less about. 

This is the bit that was a little similar to what you wrote:
we r not magicians who will get a dream of such posts happening in the forum unless we come online and see it ourselves

Some people really make me laughLOL


I was talking more in terms of the offensive image issue we had. I am unable to remove that. The GM should be able to do it, but for some reason there was a glitch and she could not. We had to wait till Vijay could log in. I had some nasty PMs over some religious topics that were not addressed in time during my LOA.

 

I'm sure there are sections where DT is selective in addressing issues. Unfortunately, due to that sometimes the reasonable DT get yelled at over a simple timing issue. And some forums are just cra-cra like DMG – where one issue happens and we get tons of PM demanding something be closed and sometimes it's a very trivial silly issue.


Scrap/PM me the name. I'll read and delete. Tongue


return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 23837

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf


Do it! I dare you!Tongue
I read one that was really good but the author is yet to complete it and because they were scared of mods and it was an 18+ SS, they moved it to their blog. 


I love how he's cheating on Debina in this.LOL


I'm pondering editing one of my pre-written fictions. I wonder how a DebTi fiction might fly. Gosh darn it, its going to be hard to adapt slash to be IF appropriate. LOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 23837

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

nite buffalo gals, this cowboy is feeling fagged out. :)


I'm not sure 'fagged' out is the correct slang when addressing Americans. British English views it one way. But here that means something completely different. Although you made yourself a cowboy, maybe you did want to be brokeback too.
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Joined: 27 October 2008
Posts: 9475

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by old-black-joe

nite buffalo gals, this cowboy is feeling fagged out. :)


I'm not sure 'fagged' out is the correct slang when addressing Americans. British English views it one way. But here that means something completely different. Although you made yourself a cowboy, maybe you did want to be brokeback too.


yeah well since you arent a real american and know the difference it really doesnt matter! LOL how about - "I'm pooped" or "yaaawn "?   LOL   no siree, I'm straight as a straight line without any turning points  LOL
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Joined: 27 October 2008
Posts: 9475

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
before I make my departure, a video to make all of you reflect on your lives in a thoughtful manner:


hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 9350

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Take a guess. It's one person whom I really dislike.
@bold:That I can understand but something as simple as closing a topic can take forever sometimes. I get that due to different time zones people can be busy/sleeping/inactive etc but if that's the case then there should be more than just 2 active members of the DT and that too on a very active forum. It's also strange that when it comes to certain people and silly little things like posting morphed/edited pics then topics get closed immediately but when it comes to members personally attacking certain actors then that stays open for everyone to talk about. 

Even if I assume for a second that the DT really was busy then why is it that when they shut topics they feel the need to add their opinion which frankly I could care less about. 

This is the bit that was a little similar to what you wrote:
we r not magicians who will get a dream of such posts happening in the forum unless we come online and see it ourselves

Some people really make me laughLOL


I was talking more in terms of the offensive image issue we had. I am unable to remove that. The GM should be able to do it, but for some reason there was a glitch and she could not. We had to wait till Vijay could log in. I had some nasty PMs over some religious topics that were not addressed in time during my LOA.

 

I'm sure there are sections where DT is selective in addressing issues. Unfortunately, due to that sometimes the reasonable DT get yelled at over a simple timing issue. And some forums are just cra-cra like DMG ' where one issue happens and we get tons of PM demanding something be closed and sometimes it's a very trivial silly issue.


Scrap/PM me the name. I'll read and delete. Tongue



Done!

Tbh I wouldn't be so annoyed with the DT if it was a one time thing but it's happened way too many times now and it just makes you think that some people sure know how to abuse power. I have no respect for people who send PMs full of swear words and neither do their views affect me. If someone wants to talk about something I said or did then they should do so appropriately but even then IF has the ability to make people do things they wouldn't normally do.

No idea what 'fagged out' means, it's not slang you hear very often but I know what a faggot means. Wasn't there like an episode in Glee on it where Finn gets told off for using the word?
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 9350

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by hindu4lyf


Do it! I dare you!Tongue
I read one that was really good but the author is yet to complete it and because they were scared of mods and it was an 18+ SS, they moved it to their blog. 


I love how he's cheating on Debina in this.LOL


I'm pondering editing one of my pre-written fictions. I wonder how a DebTi fiction might fly. Gosh darn it, its going to be hard to adapt slash to be IF appropriate. LOL



I hope you're not thinking of making a DebTi FF Sarina!Shocked
I've come across many FF's that are x-rated and it's about worrying seeing all those 13 year olds comment on them. Yaz (yasu09) does an amazing job at describing such scenes and somehow it doesn't come across as cheap either. Unfortunately she got herself temporarily banned recently.

I decided to check out FF HOF to see which FF's are the most liked and surprisingly the most popular ones were some of the worst I've read. That's not me trying to be mean but they really aren't that great considering one of them gets over 1000 likes a day. :\ I hate reading FF's with slang words and abbreviations.

Night Joe! :)

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A chat with Dr. Shetty Cardiologist

Author: Summer3   Replies: 1   Views: 828

Summer3 1 828 24 August 2010 at 4:24am by _Angie_
Chat with God on facebook - Biggest ROFLer !

2 3

Author: .DontKnow.   Replies: 21   Views: 2106

.DontKnow. 21 2106 29 September 2009 at 7:33am by .DontKnow.
Is Internet chat ruining the language?

2 3

Author: Pensive   Replies: 19   Views: 3144

Pensive 19 3144 09 August 2008 at 1:03pm by Perfangel5655
Best Celebrity Chat/Game Show Host/Judge

Author: pradyam   Replies: 5   Views: 1635

pradyam 5 1635 18 June 2008 at 6:25pm by return_to_hades

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index