Chat 2 (Page 91)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by psychoboblehead

Dia, so what gossip you have in store for me today. Have you any idea about the GurMina Protection Squad ? They are going guns i must say = P

Night guys !

I remember that somewhat unique profile pic but I don't remember who you are? Any hints?

No news as such on the GurMina Protection squad except that it's pretty obvious that they don't follow the show but just visit the forum to check if anyone says anything against their beloved Gurmeet/Debina and then they get ready to attack them. Dare anyone say something as a joke, they shall go cribbing to mods and as usual mods shall take their side. That's pretty much the story of Geet forum.

I could write a hot GurTi fanfiction just for the heck of it. I don't need to see the show or know the characters. It would be a total plot what plot fiction. LOL

Do it! I dare you!Tongue
I read one that was really good but the author is yet to complete it and because they were scared of mods and it was an 18+ SS, they moved it to their blog. 

I love how he's cheating on Debina in this.LOL

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
nite buffalo gals, this cowboy is feeling fagged out. :)
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Take a guess. It's one person whom I really dislike.
@bold:That I can understand but something as simple as closing a topic can take forever sometimes. I get that due to different time zones people can be busy/sleeping/inactive etc but if that's the case then there should be more than just 2 active members of the DT and that too on a very active forum. It's also strange that when it comes to certain people and silly little things like posting morphed/edited pics then topics get closed immediately but when it comes to members personally attacking certain actors then that stays open for everyone to talk about. 

Even if I assume for a second that the DT really was busy then why is it that when they shut topics they feel the need to add their opinion which frankly I could care less about. 

This is the bit that was a little similar to what you wrote:
we r not magicians who will get a dream of such posts happening in the forum unless we come online and see it ourselves

Some people really make me laughLOL

I was talking more in terms of the offensive image issue we had. I am unable to remove that. The GM should be able to do it, but for some reason there was a glitch and she could not. We had to wait till Vijay could log in. I had some nasty PMs over some religious topics that were not addressed in time during my LOA.

I'm sure there are sections where DT is selective in addressing issues. Unfortunately, due to that sometimes the reasonable DT get yelled at over a simple timing issue. And some forums are just cra-cra like DMG – where one issue happens and we get tons of PM demanding something be closed and sometimes it's a very trivial silly issue.

Scrap/PM me the name. I'll read and delete. Tongue

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Do it! I dare you!Tongue
I read one that was really good but the author is yet to complete it and because they were scared of mods and it was an 18+ SS, they moved it to their blog. 

I love how he's cheating on Debina in this.LOL

I'm pondering editing one of my pre-written fictions. I wonder how a DebTi fiction might fly. Gosh darn it, its going to be hard to adapt slash to be IF appropriate. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

I'm not sure 'fagged' out is the correct slang when addressing Americans. British English views it one way. But here that means something completely different. Although you made yourself a cowboy, maybe you did want to be brokeback too.
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by old-black-joe

I'm not sure 'fagged' out is the correct slang when addressing Americans. British English views it one way. But here that means something completely different. Although you made yourself a cowboy, maybe you did want to be brokeback too.

yeah well since you arent a real american and know the difference it really doesnt matter! LOL how about - "I'm pooped" or "yaaawn "?   LOL   no siree, I'm straight as a straight line without any turning points  LOL
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
before I make my departure, a video to make all of you reflect on your lives in a thoughtful manner:

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Take a guess. It's one person whom I really dislike.
@bold:That I can understand but something as simple as closing a topic can take forever sometimes. I get that due to different time zones people can be busy/sleeping/inactive etc but if that's the case then there should be more than just 2 active members of the DT and that too on a very active forum. It's also strange that when it comes to certain people and silly little things like posting morphed/edited pics then topics get closed immediately but when it comes to members personally attacking certain actors then that stays open for everyone to talk about. 

Even if I assume for a second that the DT really was busy then why is it that when they shut topics they feel the need to add their opinion which frankly I could care less about. 

This is the bit that was a little similar to what you wrote:
we r not magicians who will get a dream of such posts happening in the forum unless we come online and see it ourselves

Some people really make me laughLOL

I was talking more in terms of the offensive image issue we had. I am unable to remove that. The GM should be able to do it, but for some reason there was a glitch and she could not. We had to wait till Vijay could log in. I had some nasty PMs over some religious topics that were not addressed in time during my LOA.

I'm sure there are sections where DT is selective in addressing issues. Unfortunately, due to that sometimes the reasonable DT get yelled at over a simple timing issue. And some forums are just cra-cra like DMG ' where one issue happens and we get tons of PM demanding something be closed and sometimes it's a very trivial silly issue.

Scrap/PM me the name. I'll read and delete. Tongue

Done!

Tbh I wouldn't be so annoyed with the DT if it was a one time thing but it's happened way too many times now and it just makes you think that some people sure know how to abuse power. I have no respect for people who send PMs full of swear words and neither do their views affect me. If someone wants to talk about something I said or did then they should do so appropriately but even then IF has the ability to make people do things they wouldn't normally do.

No idea what 'fagged out' means, it's not slang you hear very often but I know what a faggot means. Wasn't there like an episode in Glee on it where Finn gets told off for using the word?

Go to top