Originally posted by old-black-joe

who the hell is deleting all my posts?

Moving.

Lets keep chit chat in chit chat.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I wonder how Swami Vivekananda memorized the whole Encyclopedia page by page. Guess a great yogi is unbelievable.
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

who the hell is deleting all my posts?

Moving.

Lets keep chit chat in chit chat.

kay, I figured it out when I saw these posts here :)
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

But if they didn't party as much then does that guarantee more wins for the team?Ermm
They already are one of the best teams but it's not about small matches that don't matter but performing when it matters the most and I really want them to give it their all this time. I rather be positive than negative although it's more heartbreaking if you're positive and the team doesn't live up to your expectations.

I was so happy that Mumbai Indians did so well throughout the tournament but when it came to the finals we screwed up.Ouch

Well obviously they aren't focussed, doing ads and going to parties, drinking booze etc. They're complacent fat cats, thats all. 

I just hope australia doesnt win.. again. Sleepy

What's wrong in going to parties and drinking booze? Just because they do that doesn't mean they're not great cricketers. I never had a problem with them doing ads. They're cricketers and it's not exactly the most secure job so if they want to make a bit of extra money on the side then let them.

they're sportsmen, they need to focus on their sports, not have fun. It's not about them being great cricketers.  The booze , parties, star status, coming on tv shows etc is a distraction. and it doesnt matter if YOU have never had a problem with them doing ads LOL I'm just saying that they're too distracted, it's unlikely that they'll reach their maximum potential.

Are you serious? Just because they're sportsmen doesn't mean they are not allowed to party or loosen up once in a while. There's only so much training one can do and if they choose to appear on a TV show or spend time at home with their family during their free time, then that's their choice. They didn't ask to be given a star status, that just comes naturally if you're an Indian cricketer or if you're part of the IPL and are constantly linked to bollywood actresses.
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

But if they didn't party as much then does that guarantee more wins for the team?Ermm
They already are one of the best teams but it's not about small matches that don't matter but performing when it matters the most and I really want them to give it their all this time. I rather be positive than negative although it's more heartbreaking if you're positive and the team doesn't live up to your expectations.

I was so happy that Mumbai Indians did so well throughout the tournament but when it came to the finals we screwed up.Ouch

Well obviously they aren't focussed, doing ads and going to parties, drinking booze etc. They're complacent fat cats, thats all. 

What's wrong in going to parties and drinking booze? Just because they do that doesn't mean they're not great cricketers. I never had a problem with them doing ads. They're cricketers and it's not exactly the most secure job so if they want to make a bit of extra money on the side then let them.

they're sportsmen, they need to focus on their sports, not have fun. It's not about them being great cricketers.  The booze , parties, star status, coming on tv shows etc is a distraction. and it doesnt matter if YOU have never had a problem with them doing ads LOL I'm just saying that they're too distracted, it's unlikely that they'll reach their maximum potential.

Are you serious? Just because they're sportsmen doesn't mean they are not allowed to party or loosen up once in a while. There's only so much training one can do and if they choose to appear on a TV show or spend time at home with their family during their free time, then that's their choice. They didn't ask to be given a star status, that just comes naturally if you're an Indian cricketer or if you're part of the IPL and are constantly linked to bollywood actresses.

they go to parties a LOT, a friend of mine in mumbai has seen them. They don't have that commitment or dedication anymore.
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

RTH you're beginning to remind me of a certain someone that said something very similar while closing a topic todayLOL

Hmmm who?

It is kind of unfair sometimes. Every time something goes wrong people start cribbing about Dev Team not responding in time. Sometimes yes, it is our fault and things are unaddressed in a proper manner. However, we cannot be online 24/7, nor can we be doing things all the time. There are fires and issues all over to be put out. Sometimes other issues get precedence or it takes time before someone with more authority logs in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.ass

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

RTH you're beginning to remind me of a certain someone that said something very similar while closing a topic todayLOL

Hmmm who?

It is kind of unfair sometimes. Every time something goes wrong people start cribbing about Dev Team not responding in time. Sometimes yes, it is our fault and things are unaddressed in a proper manner. However, we cannot be online 24/7, nor can we be doing things all the time. There are fires and issues all over to be put out. Sometimes other issues get precedence or it takes time before someone with more authority logs in.

plus, you don't get paid for it. Clown
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

they go to parties a LOT, a friend of mine in mumbai has seen them. They don't have that commitment or dedication anymore.

Ok even if they party a LOT-so what?
I have friends that are complete party animals and even during exam time they party like mad yet they still end up with better results than those who work their butts off.

Go to top