Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Chat 2 (Page 87)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Why that Oman_khan159 Avi still there....or nobody report against that memebers Avi...or MOD dont have eye to see such a thingsDead

It has been reported and it has been addressed. We don't have magic wands where everything gets resolved poof. Sometimes we need admins to come in and address DP etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.ass

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Believe

Why that Oman_khan159 Avi still there....or nobody report against that memebers Avi...or MOD dont have eye to see such a thingsDead

It has been reported and it has been addressed. We don't have magic wands where everything gets resolved poof. Sometimes we need admins to come in and address DP etc.

It take 24+ hr to change one p*no DP... thats why I posted that comment....Nothing personal.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Summer3

Guys, please do support the Indian soccer team in it's first game against Australia in the Asian cup. This is the first time they have qualified for the Asian cup in about 75 years, and we, as Indians, should be there to support them, even if they lose. Go India!

</div>The Aussies have some players playing in the Premier league too.
<div>They have the height and physical advantage, so refree has to be sharp that they do not foul.

India lacks international exposure but it will be good if they can beat Australia. It will be challenging.
Yeah, there is a very bleak chance of them
winning, but nothing wrong in standing up and supporting them, is there? I will still support IndiaTongue

End result..

Aussies 4 - 0 India
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Guys, please do support the Indian soccer team in it's first game against Australia in the Asian cup. This is the first time they have qualified for the Asian cup in about 75 years, and we, as Indians, should be there to support them, even if they lose. Go India!

<div>They have the height and physical advantage, so refree has to be sharp that they do not foul.

India lacks international exposure but it will be good if they can beat Australia. It will be challenging.
winning, but nothing wrong in standing up and supporting them, is there? I will still support IndiaTongue

End result..

Aussies 4 - 0 India

I dread world cup 2011 :(
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

End result..

Aussies 4 - 0 India

I dread world cup 2011 :(

I really want to be positive about WC 2011, especially as it's probably the last time Sachin will play in the WC. If the boys don't do it for their country then I want them to do it for Sachin the living legend! :) We're a really good team when we want to be and not as inconsistent as some of the other teams but we always seem to make mistakes when it comes to a big match. 
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

I really want to be positive about WC 2011, especially as it's probably the last time Sachin will play in the WC. If the boys don't do it for their country then I want them to do it for Sachin the living legend! :) We're a really good team when we want to be and not as inconsistent as some of the other teams but we always seem to make mistakes when it comes to a big match. 

but you or me being positive won't change their performance. If these guys partied less and didn't indulge in so much merrymaking they could be one of the best!
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

but you or me being positive won't change their performance. If these guys partied less and didn't indulge in so much merrymaking they could be one of the best!

But if they didn't party as much then does that guarantee more wins for the team?Ermm
They already are one of the best teams but it's not about small matches that don't matter but performing when it matters the most and I really want them to give it their all this time. I rather be positive than negative although it's more heartbreaking if you're positive and the team doesn't live up to your expectations.

I was so happy that Mumbai Indians did so well throughout the tournament but when it came to the finals we screwed up.Ouch
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

bye and good night/ day (depending on where you live) to all! Big smile
Good hope u finished your homeworks.LOL

i finished my HW before i even left LOL
I was speaking to another member a couple of days back pretty late. And later she told me she got 98% for her calculus, I said how you manage that  when every night she claimed to sleep late or watch movies online.
Guess each has her own way of getting things done.

Very true! LOL Some people barely study and get wonderful grades, but I'm not so lucky. LOL I study very hard, but sometimes I don't get the grade I want. Oh well. LOL

Go to top