xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by xobile

Yeah Simi's rite, this guy is sharp all throughout. But I picked this clip coz it's short lol.

OK, forward to 55 secs and listen to the tune in instrumental. It's note for note 'Aaja Nachle'!

haha yeh.. it's amazing how a song can be completely transformed

yeah indeed :D

itwofs says anu malik copied 'chale jaise hawayein' from nfak's 'yeh jo halka halka suroor hai'

the only similarity i can hear is the first line, apart from that.. they sound very different... some of the songs included on that site, i don't agree with... for instance, some songs have been added there just because they have the same chord progression.. W*F?!

yeah the tunes are completely different

the guy who runs the website also reviews albums and for 'tum chain ho' from milenge milenge he said it sounds like a rehash of an old classic. Erm... the song is in raag yaman which has been used in 100's of film songs. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by return_to_hades

@ Ajnu ' Who is A?

@ Empti ' Looks like I worried over nothing. Looks like all the chicks there are engrossed in discussing His Hyper Sexiness LOL

i think a lot of them are teens, with short attention spans

If you start a topic why His Hyper Sexiness is God of Sexiness, you will be the object of attention. LOL

if i start a thread criticising KSG, will you ban it? LOL

Meena has been there done that. You saw what happens. Khud par nahin to mujh par daya kar lo. LOL
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Yeah Simi's rite, this guy is sharp all throughout. But I picked this clip coz it's short lol.

OK, forward to 55 secs and listen to the tune in instrumental. It's note for note 'Aaja Nachle'!

itwofs says anu malik copied 'chale jaise hawayein' from nfak's 'yeh jo halka halka suroor hai'

the only similarity i can hear is the first line, apart from that.. they sound very different... some of the songs included on that site, i don't agree with... for instance, some songs have been added there just because they have the same chord progression.. W*F?!

the guy who runs the website also reviews albums and for 'tum chain ho' from milenge milenge he said it sounds like a rehash of an old classic. Erm... the song is in raag yaman which has been used in 100's of film songs. LOL

Well that guy surely knows about musicLOL
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Well that guy surely knows about musicLOL

haha exactly.. although I like his site. It's an insight into how these composers work. And all these people are proud of upholding 'Indian' melody and sticking to their culture have actually stolen from outside the subcontinent.

Also, Empty, I wanted to request you play this piece please!

Ismail Darbar used it to make Chaand Chhupa.

-Aaliyah-

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

his latest one is about sheila ki jawaani and some other song with the name sheila in it.. did you hear it?

Yeah I saw that and it was funny to see Vishal beg him not to add it to his website ROFL

I don't think it's a lift Confused
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
What teacher make their students write a persuasion letter to the Iowa Legislature. What's the letter about? It's about what new bills should be made and passed =\
CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

xobile

Go to top