Debate Mansion

Chat 2 - Page 39

xobile thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

No, I just wrote the lyrics. I dont know music to compose. 😆

Maybe Empti or you or Gengu can cook up a tune and record it. 😛

Oh lol The lyrics are awesome! Yes I'm thinking of a tune right now... Just need to choose a verse as the chorus. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sure, I can promise you 6/6 in analytical writing. The other sections will be a crap shoot between 580-620. Sorry I don't do Ivy League scores. However, the benefit is that you dont have to study a thing. You pay only for registration and arranging fake IDs. Final payment only after you receive said score in hands.

If said score is not achieved refund is available in the form of upto 5 500 word papers or one large thesis paper.

Only paypal payments to account accepted.

😆 it's a deal 😲 😆

oh gosh, my conscious would probably kill me before anything could really even finalize! 🤣
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: xobile

Oh lol The lyrics are awesome! Yes I'm thinking of a tune right now... Just need to choose a verse as the chorus. 😆

Let me know if you ever want to do an online collaboration album. 😆 I can do lyrics and do think of tunes (but am besura and can't write down tunes as sheet music). I know there are plenty here who can compose, sing, play instruments etc. Lets release IF the album.
xobile thumbnail

Let me know if you ever want to do an online collaboration album. 😆 I can do lyrics and do think of tunes (but am besura and can't write down tunes as sheet music). I know there are plenty here who can compose, sing, play instruments etc. Lets release IF the album.

Awesome! Naina can write some Urdu lyrics 😆

Good idea. But you might need to cajole and convince Naina. Woh thodi sar phiri hai. Humarein ideas sunke woh phir ghoomayegi usske naina.

xobile thumbnail
If she does nakhra then we'll just make up a crap song and credit it to her. 😆
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVk4vENObiI[/YOUTUBE]

Enrique Iglesias..❤️

Ahh I love Enrique :D 
^
🤣

I like your brain work.

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^
🤣

I like your brain work.

EDIT
Edited by Simi_PagalLadki - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So first Salman Khan appears in the movie version of Chetan Bhagat's novel-One Night At The Call Center. Then Aamir Khan appears in the movie version of another Chetan Bhagat novel-Five Point Someone. Now Shahrukh is hoping to get as lucky as Aamir did by appearing in a movie based on '2 States' also written by Chetan Bhagat. Vishal Bhardwaj will be directing the film so it'll be interesting to see how the film turns out.