Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Chat 2 (Page 33)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

It does have her ashness in it but the movie itself seems crap. Thats why I didn't waxy raagan either. I mite still watch action replay tho :)

The last movie I cried in was Kuch Kuch Hota Hai when the kid goes 'Tussi Jaa Rahe ho' lool. Oh actually it'll be fun to see the animated version Coochie Coochie hota hai come out this year LOL

I think you mean "watch Raavan"? LOL I didn't either, and I don't think we missed anything! I heard Action Replay sucked.

Is there seriously an animated version coming out? KKHH is one of my favorites! I want to see something like that on the screen again. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xobile

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Ahh why don't they make movies like K3G, DDLJ, KHNH etc anymore? :( KANK and MNIK was nowhere near as great as them and they lacked something.

I hope you're not expecting to cry in Guzaarish 'cos it isn't really a very emotional movie and that's coming from someone who cries in a lot of films.

I don't know what's going on with the Munnaibhai Chale Amreeka film. I know there were some problems in between but the trailer looked so good so I hope it releases soon.

Haven't seen MNIK and absolutely detested KANK, so I totally agree with you! K3G, KKHH, and KHNH sum up Bollywood for me!

Oh really? I heard Guzaarish was a really emotional and heart wrenching movie. No?

Yeah, the promos were great! I hope it comes out soon.
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
@Naina: yeah I want another k3g too! I heard there might be a sequel :o :D although the grandiose sets and costumes were really important to the film, I thought the real achievement of k3g was in filling that enormity with really dramatic dialogues and awesome acting. Karan Johar knows how to ham it up.

@Dia: yeah Dev d got a lot of acclaim. It wasn't very entertaining. I wud have certainly been disappointed if I saw it in the cinema...

And fine I won't watch Aisha lol
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

What's OLLO? And Dia, I think I'm going to be skipping Ra.One as well. As much as I love SRK, I think he's losing it now with these crazy new movies. LOL

Oye Lucky Lucky Oye. Please don't watch MNIK. It wasn't that bad of a film but there were bits where they really dragged the film. At one point I wanted to slap Mama Jenny. Why did they keep showing her?!

Nah Guzaarish wasn't an emotional film, a tinsy bit depressing but not enough to make someone cry. Well, it didn't make me cry anyway. I'll never forget K3G..it was the first Bollywood film that made me cry so much! 

@Xo: You might wanna skip Action Replay too. I heard it was almost as bad as TMK!

Edit: LOL @ waxy raaganROFL
This is why BB's are so much cooler, right Ajnu?Cool

Edited by hindu4lyf - 05 January 2011 at 7:05pm
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Naww I like MNIK! There were some really powerful scenes. but I think it didn't do as amazingly at the box office as karan johar expected. He prolly thought he was gonna make the definitive movie on the terrorism and islamophobia issue and get lots of accolades. In fact I've read a report which says it didn't recoup it's costs :O
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Lol I'm not on iPhone I'm on iPod so this can't be used against iPhone in iPhonevBB debates!

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I love Abhay Deol! It's sad though how he's part of the Deol family
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Looks like everyone disappeared as soon as I returnedOuch

Go to top