Debate Mansion

Chat 2 (Page 25)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

]

Yup. For any APs you need to take actually - they are good study guides! And good luck, I'm sure you'll kick butt in all of them. Just don't be like me and study the day before for all your APs. LOL
Yeah, I will. LOL, I might actually do thatLOL

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

I did for ACT Big smile

Good for you! Why are you studying for the ACT already?

Papa's making me take the test now so I can get used to it.. Whatever that's supposed to mean Wacko

Already? That's sad! My parents are pretty cool that way - its the opposite in my family. I'm always the one freaking out and stressing and they're telling me to take things slow and calm down. LOL Its okay, I'm sure it'll help you when time comes. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

try desi**fo***s[/QUOTE]

What sort of sites do you download movies from Debu? and what kind of movies are these?!Stern Smile
[/QUOTE] ROFL Don't worry I am least interested in B grade movies.
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

I did for ACT Big smile

Good for you! Why are you studying for the ACT already?

Papa's making me take the test now so I can get used to it.. Whatever that's supposed to mean Wacko

Already? That's sad! My parents are pretty cool that way - its the opposite in my family. I'm always the one freaking out and stressing and they're telling me to take things slow and calm down. LOL Its okay, I'm sure it'll help you when time comes. :)

Yeah I think I'm taking the SAT in the spring I think.. 
I should get the book 
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

try desi**fo***s

What sort of sites do you download movies from Debu? and what kind of movies are these?!Stern Smile
[/QUOTE] ROFL Don't worry I am least interested in B grade movies.[/QUOTE]

Tsk tsk. Wait till I tell Angel what you've been up to while she's been busy completing assignments!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xobile-Aaliyah-

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

try desi**fo***s

[/QUOTE] ROFL Don't worry I am least interested in B grade movies.[/QUOTE]
Are you also into the Harry Potter stuff, I think is fun watching some of these.
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xobile

My day's been good! I made chicken biryani today for the first time! So that was exciting and a little nerve-racking at the same time. LOL

Sonam Kapoor cannot act. Stop lying to your self!
<div></div>

Mmm chicken biryani - I could do with some of that! I haven't had meat in days :( and today my dads shop made pau bhaji but I went for boring old dal rice and subzi... Now I feel like having something really tasty but it's 1 am lol

Awww, I'll send some your way right now! :) Mmmm, I've been craving chaat all week ... I wish your dad's shop was close to my house. I'd drop in everyday. LOL

<div></div>

Oh I don't crave chaat... We get tons of it every week and I'm bored lol. Tbh today's subzis were really good but I wanted something with chicken. :(
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

@WA: yeah but at least she doesn't have response annoying accent. Also deepika can't act at allll.

What does "response annoying accent" mean? And why are you bring Deepika into this? Don't need to bring down another actress to prove one actress' worth, do we? But Sonam Kapoor is a really bad actress actually. I agree that she was enjoyable on KWK, but I think she lacks the poise and maturity that an actress needs to carry herself.

Since you have brought up Deepika, I think she's a better actress than Sonam. On the whole, I think both of them have a lot of work to do in terms of their acting skills.
<div></div>

Haha sorry my iPod changed it to response. I meant deepikas annoying accent. I'm only comparing the two. Acting wise they're both crap. In interviews sonam is more entertaining and she is also better looking. Someone brought up the comparison. Tbh i wudnt watch a movie for either of them, their presence in the movie wud prolly make me wanna not watch it LOL the only actress for whom I'd watch a movie is prolly ash :)

Your Ipod changed "Deepika" to "response"? LOL

I didn't notice that she has an annoying accent actually. I am a fan of neither actress, but I absolutely hate Sonam Kapoor's hyena-like laughter and the way she talks in that slightly squeaky voice. It makes me want to pull out my hair!

My cousin was visiting recently and we spent a lot of time watching recent Bollywood flicks- Sonam's Aisha, Deepika's Break ke Baad and Lafangey Parindey - and they were all terrible movies. Nothing to rave about at all! These girls are going to have to really work hard to improve their acting because its definitely not going to happen over night.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfxobile

Go to top