tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

I shall try to....the judges don't look all too good...and I don't know anything about danceLOLPlus, the Zee reality shows are very long..

That's why I only really keenly watch a show once they get into like the "Top ___" I watch auditions and other selection things at random if I get time. Even during the show, I'll stop watching it if I don't have time for it. Studies are more important for. I'd probably die if I ever got C on something because I was too busying IFing and watching reality shows.
Bhago Bhago ! Hey wait , but you have plenty of leaveLOL

Yeah, I have a few days of vacation! Big smile Oh and I might be getting a job too, God willing! Have an interview Friday, and I passed the test to get into Calculus! (This means I will graduate this Spring with a BS! Big smile
Kool sis, and God Bless you.
With such a positive attitude you should do well but be careful of the world, it is full of wolves in sheep's clothing.LOL

Thanks Summer bhai! Big smile

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Tulip Di, you're in Calc now?Shocked

For the Spring! Big smile I actually took it before at my old university, but for some reason it would not transfer, so they told me here to take a Math Aptitude Test. I took it twice, and I was three points short of getting into Calculus, and my advisor was like, "Just get a BA, it's fine." I was very upset because I took all those extra classes in vain! I could have graduated last semester if this is what I was going to do. ANYWAYS, I tried the test (my last attempt), and this was my best attempt. Smile

I know you're probably shocked b/c you're taking AP Calc! ROFL
Wow, that's a waste of timeErmm To classes always not transfer like that in college?

No, actually I'm in Precalc, but I'll take AP Calc  next year. I hope I didn't offend you in anyway.Smile

Well, I changed universities in between, and yes, it does happen sometimes. Some colleges don't even give full credit to AP classes, so you have to be careful where you apply. 

No no, you didn't offend me! LOL

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 January 2011 at 8:54pm
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

I shall try to....the judges don't look all too good...and I don't know anything about danceLOLPlus, the Zee reality shows are very long..

That's why I only really keenly watch a show once they get into like the "Top ___" I watch auditions and other selection things at random if I get time. Even during the show, I'll stop watching it if I don't have time for it. Studies are more important for. I'd probably die if I ever got C on something because I was too busying IFing and watching reality shows.

Yeah, I have a few days of vacation! Big smile Oh and I might be getting a job too, God willing! Have an interview Friday, and I passed the test to get into Calculus! (This means I will graduate this Spring with a BS! Big smile
With such a positive attitude you should do well but be careful of the world, it is full of wolves in sheep's clothing.LOL

Fortunately Insp Debu Bhai and his CID team is there to help you.Wink

Edited by Summer3 - 12 January 2011 at 8:54pm
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Fortunately Insp Debu Bhai and his CID team is there to help you.Wink

I did this without Deba's help. LOL Oh you mean about being watchful for others? How will he know? He's a child. LOL
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

For the Spring! Big smile I actually took it before at my old university, but for some reason it would not transfer, so they told me here to take a Math Aptitude Test. I took it twice, and I was three points short of getting into Calculus, and my advisor was like, "Just get a BA, it's fine." I was very upset because I took all those extra classes in vain! I could have graduated last semester if this is what I was going to do. ANYWAYS, I tried the test (my last attempt), and this was my best attempt. Smile

Wow, that's a waste of timeErmm To classes always not transfer like that in college?

No, actually I'm in Precalc, but I'll take AP Calc  next year. I hope I didn't offend you in anyway.Smile

Well, I changed universities in between, and yes, it does happen sometimes. Some colleges don't even give full credit to AP classes, so you have to be careful where you apply. 

Oh damn that sucks big time. How do you know whether the colleges accept AP credit or not?
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Oh damn that sucks big time. How do you know whether the colleges accept AP credit or not?

Most universities have it posted on their website, but you can always e-mail the freshmen advisor at the university you're interested in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Most universities have it posted on their website, but you can always e-mail the freshmen advisor at the university you're interested in.
Whoops didn't notice the replyLOL

Why don't colleges accept it though?
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Well, their claim is many times students do well in AP, but they may not have the knowledge they need for the higher levels of courses they test into. Many times they fail the course or end up dropping it. I did see some of my friends who ran into this problem, but I saw many friends who didn't. It's all about how much hard work you're willing to put in.

Oh and getting credit for labs is very difficult because they think high school labs do not compare to college ones, but save your composition notebook.

Go to top