Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Summer3

Used to? In school? Big smile

</div>
<div>I used to play Volleyball and basketball until 10th.. I was trained a little in Tennis when I was in 6th grade. I started getting trained in swimming when I was 5 and stoppedswimming when I was 11-12Ouch I barely play any sport now :(

Ah you are sporty too. So how do you keep fit? Jog, gym, dance, aerobics, yoga?
I played when I was working in my former company. We won the basketball inter-office game. I was captain then.

I skip Tongue . I am not that sporty, everyone who went to my school are sporty I guess LOL 

WOW Summer ji, there are basketball games in the office level too? LOL It's nice to be involved in sports, it keeps us healthy both mentally and physically. :)

LOL you skip? That automatically makes you cooler than all the other kidsCool
I was good at basketball and badminton but that's it. Oh wait, I wasn't bad at rounders eitherTongue

You'll be surprised Angel. My dad has a gym at his work place. (Not that he's ever used it)

I dooo, skipping's my favorite Tongue .. thanks, Dia Cool

And you aren't sporty?? LOL What is rounders though?

Haha, there are offices even here that have gyms Big smile well, my uncle goes to such an offiice :P

Did you guys used to join all the skipping ropes in school and then two people would move the skipping rope while a bunch of girls would get in the middle and start skipping and there would always be someone who'd screw it up?LOLI think people in the US call it double dutch. Corbin Bleu came in a Disney film that was all about Double Dutch recently right?

I'm sporty when I want to be. I'm quite lazy but if my gym was a little close then I'd probably get off my lazy ass and make an effort to go there. Badminton is something I will always love though. My dad is a badminton champ and he's won a lot of badminton tournaments so I guess I got that from him. :)

Chinnu you haven't heard of rounders?ShockedIt's such a fun game! I'll explain some day when you don't have to go back to sleep/school! lol

Take care Angel!Hug

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
It's funny chatting up Xobile bhai on FB
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Tip: if you're going to call out sick, make sure your co-workers aren't your FB friends and can see the pics you posted drunk last night LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Tip: if you're going to call out sick, make sure your co-workers aren't your FB friends and can see the pics you posted drunk last night LOL

LOL this has happened to friends of mine too! they'll call in sick and update their status with "drunk from last night", then other people from work read it and talk about it. then the supervisor finds out, then they're in trouble! LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Hey what is all this playing truant?LOL
I was a master.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
When I was working, I was always sooo scared to call sick even when I really was sick. LOL

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 11 January 2011 at 10:54pm
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Believe

LOL this has happened to friends of mine too! they'll call in sick and update their status with "drunk from last night", then other people from work read it and talk about it. then the supervisor finds out, then they're in trouble! LOL
^lol....pooor guy..LOLLOLand u know in fb,I sometime I feel sad after I click my friends 'like' buttons ,cos it reminded every single time someone replies on it....above 30 ,40 reply means...too muchConfusedLOL

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Yeah, it does get annoying! LOL Sometimes though, I like to read what other people comment b/c I get nosy, but I won't read 30 or 40 replies! LOL

Go to top