Chat 2 (Page 123)

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

I want to learn how to play tennis =)

Tennis is so much fun! Half of our lessons went in running for the balls that we had chucked in some bush or near some treeLOL

That's totally me. Like I've gone to play with a couple of friends but we all just screw around.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Glad to help Angel. Anything for a Chad fanWink
I guarantee that you will fall in love with James Lucas Scott. That kid is beyond adorable!

I'm still not a huge fan of Math but I did quite well in Maths during school and college. Thankfully so far the only mathematics I've had to do on my course is Statistics and I love Statistics! However I'm really not looking forward to doing Econometrics in my second yearOuchWell basically I'm doing 5 modules this year but some are worth more than others. The modules are a mix of Economics, Accounting and Business (with a bit of Business Management as well).

I never liked sports! While most students would jump for joy when they heard the word 'trampolining', I'd hope that my turn would never come and I wouldn't have to get on lol. I've played Badminton since I was about 7 and it's one of the few sports that I love playing.

That OTH is atleast 4 years old I think..probably even older but it looks like it's from Season 1 or 2 cause Chad's still quite young in the vid.

I get it Wink

This kid?

Hmm, my friend says the only calculations one needs to do in accounting is addition, subtraction Tongue Hmm, I think I would be taking up 3 'modules' next year Ermm .. Dia, there's only 3 you have mentioned, what are the other two 'modules'?

Awww, you hate sports so much? LOL How did I forget badminton?? It's one sport I'd play every morning during summer vacation! :D

I was shocked when I came to know he has a wife, and this was 3 years ago :(  .. he just looks soo young Embarrassed

hindu4lyf

Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Originally posted by Summer3

Used to? In school? Big smile

</div>
<div>I used to play Volleyball and basketball until 10th.. I was trained a little in Tennis when I was in 6th grade. I started getting trained in swimming when I was 5 and stoppedswimming when I was 11-12Ouch I barely play any sport now :(

Ah you are sporty too. So how do you keep fit? Jog, gym, dance, aerobics, yoga?
I played when I was working in my former company. We won the basketball inter-office game. I was captain then.

I skip Tongue . I am not that sporty, everyone who went to my school are sporty I guess LOL 

WOW Summer ji, there are basketball games in the office level too? LOL It's nice to be involved in sports, it keeps us healthy both mentally and physically. :)

LOL you skip? That automatically makes you cooler than all the other kidsCool
I was good at basketball and badminton but that's it. Oh wait, I wasn't bad at rounders eitherTongue

You'll be surprised Angel. My dad has a gym at his work place. (Not that he's ever used it)

I dooo, skipping's my favorite Tongue .. thanks, Dia Cool

And you aren't sporty?? LOL What is rounders though?

Haha, there are offices even here that have gyms Big smile well, my uncle goes to such an offiice :P
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Tennis is so much fun! Half of our lessons went in running for the balls that we had chucked in some bush or near some treeLOL

That's totally me. Like I've gone to play with a couple of friends but we all just screw around.

Same here LOL But my coach was really tough on us :(  .. I remember getting soo tired that I'd fall asleep on my way home LOL
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Glad to help Angel. Anything for a Chad fanWink
I guarantee that you will fall in love with James Lucas Scott. That kid is beyond adorable!

I'm still not a huge fan of Math but I did quite well in Maths during school and college. Thankfully so far the only mathematics I've had to do on my course is Statistics and I love Statistics! However I'm really not looking forward to doing Econometrics in my second yearOuchWell basically I'm doing 5 modules this year but some are worth more than others. The modules are a mix of Economics, Accounting and Business (with a bit of Business Management as well).

I never liked sports! While most students would jump for joy when they heard the word 'trampolining', I'd hope that my turn would never come and I wouldn't have to get on lol. I've played Badminton since I was about 7 and it's one of the few sports that I love playing.

That OTH is atleast 4 years old I think..probably even older but it looks like it's from Season 1 or 2 cause Chad's still quite young in the vid.

I get it Wink

This kid?

Hmm, my friend says the only calculations one needs to do in accounting is addition, subtraction Tongue Hmm, I think I would be taking up 3 'modules' next year Ermm .. Dia, there's only 3 you have mentioned, what are the other two 'modules'?

Awww, you hate sports so much? LOL How did I forget badminton?? It's one sport I'd play every morning during summer vacation! :D

I was shocked when I came to know he has a wife, and this was 3 years ago :(  .. he just looks soo young Embarrassed

Yep that's the kid! :)

That's true in accounting but the same rule doesn't apply in economics. Depending on where you study economics can be heavily maths based. I've heard that LSE is a uni where 70-80% of their economics course is pure maths.

Those aren't actually the modules I'm studying, they're just what subject the module covers. Wow all of a sudden it's quite difficult to explain what a module is lol. So basically in economics one of my modules is an 'Introduction to Economics' and another is 'Britain in the World Economy'. Accounting is split in to management and financial accounting. Then there are other modules that are not worth as much that are basically there to help you once you graduate so they help you create your CV, with references and all that jazz.

Angel-likeDevil

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Same here LOLBut my coach was really tough on us :( .. I remember getting soo tired that I'd fall asleep on my way home LOL

Awww LOL
I never took formal classes
But I know a little bit
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

Yep that's the kid! :)

That's true in accounting but the same rule doesn't apply in economics. Depending on where you study economics can be heavily maths based. I've heard that LSE is a uni where 70-80% of their economics course is pure maths.

Those aren't actually the modules I'm studying, they're just what subject the module covers. Wow all of a sudden it's quite difficult to explain what a module is lol. So basically in economics one of my modules is an 'Introduction to Economics' and another is 'Britain in the World Economy'. Accounting is split in to management and financial accounting. Then there are other modules that are not worth as much that are basically there to help you once you graduate so they help you create your CV, with references and all that jazz.

I heard economics is a pain in the neck. I get it now.. in Econimics you have two modules, and accounting mein another 2.. hmmm.

Alright, I gott go now! Hug see you! :)
Bye Dia and Simi!
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Bye Bhabhi Hug

Go to top