India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Chat 2 (Page 122)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Simi and Angel...I watched one episode of modern family recently - loved it. But I dont think I should follow too many shows.

Edit: SVU = Special Victims Unit (a law and order series)

Edited by return_to_hades - 11 January 2011 at 5:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Used to? In school? Big smile

</div>
<div>I used to play Volleyball and basketball until 10th.. I was trained a little in Tennis when I was in 6th grade. I started getting trained in swimming when I was 5 and stoppedswimming when I was 11-12Ouch I barely play any sport now :(

Ah you are sporty too. So how do you keep fit? Jog, gym, dance, aerobics, yoga?
I played when I was working in my former company. We won the basketball inter-office game. I was captain then.

I skip Tongue . I am not that sporty, everyone who went to my school are sporty I guess LOL 

WOW Summer ji, there are basketball games in the office level too? LOL It's nice to be involved in sports, it keeps us healthy both mentally and physically. :)
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
OMG Bhabhi I didn't know you were so athletic!

Angel-likeDevil

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

PM sent! :) The quality is surprisingly good too so you can sit back and enjoy while drooling at ChadTongue

Wow you lucky sod! Your exams don't count at all? From GCSE onwards all exams counted and even the ones that we sat at an earlier stage determined what 'sets' we'd be put in to. Maths and English were my strong points but sports and me never had a good relationshipOuchLOLOmg chinnu you've picked completely science-related subjects and me and science aren't exactly the best of friends eitherTongueYou shouldn't stress so much over them if they don't mean much but I suppose these exams are good practice. :)

'Modules' are like subjects I guess but we get to pick and choose some of the topics we wish to study at uni and these different subjects are called modules. Did that make any sense? lol

No way! Mumbai auditions were really really bad! There were some seriously idiotic people that came to audition. 

This is definitely one of the best title tracks for a TV show. FRIENDS has a pretty good theme song too.

Chad Michael Murray in that grey hoodieDay Dreaming

I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I gotta do or who I'm supposed to be.. (8)

Thankyou!!! Hug You rock ;)  thanks a lot! :D

Well, these exams don't count at all, only for me and people who're choosing subjects like me Tongue If I would have continued my studies in science, these exams would have been really reaally important, but I would be taking up social from next year which is no-where connected to science :)  And very few people take up social as their Bachelors or whatever it's called LOL So, I won't have problems during the admissions either :)  .. Lekin, once I start doing my BA, I'm gonna be screwed if I don't work hard enough. People say it's a verryy dry field and all :\

Anyways, you like Math? Shocked I thought you hated it Shocked Ayayay.. I always had a rocking relationship with sports Tongue  But that was until 10th :\

I get what modules are, what modules did you take up? Acounting and?? Embarrassed

Awww thanks for sharing but I couldn't play the video 'cos it might wake my parents Ouch I'll listen to it today and tell you about it! :D  Chad does look hott.. how old is this OTH?

Glad to help Angel. Anything for a Chad fanWink
I guarantee that you will fall in love with James Lucas Scott. That kid is beyond adorable!

I'm still not a huge fan of Math but I did quite well in Maths during school and college. Thankfully so far the only mathematics I've had to do on my course is Statistics and I love Statistics! However I'm really not looking forward to doing Econometrics in my second yearOuchWell basically I'm doing 5 modules this year but some are worth more than others. The modules are a mix of Economics, Accounting and Business (with a bit of Business Management as well).

I never liked sports! While most students would jump for joy when they heard the word 'trampolining', I'd hope that my turn would never come and I wouldn't have to get on lol. I've played Badminton since I was about 7 and it's one of the few sports that I love playing.

That OTH is atleast 4 years old I think..probably even older but it looks like it's from Season 1 or 2 cause Chad's still quite young in the vid.
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

OMG Bhabhi I didn't know you were so athletic!

I was kinda athletic in school Embarrassed After college all I do is drop dead on my bed and veg out LOL

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 11 January 2011 at 5:56pm
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Summer3

Used to? In school? Big smile

</div>
<div>I used to play Volleyball and basketball until 10th.. I was trained a little in Tennis when I was in 6th grade. I started getting trained in swimming when I was 5 and stoppedswimming when I was 11-12Ouch I barely play any sport now :(

Ah you are sporty too. So how do you keep fit? Jog, gym, dance, aerobics, yoga?
I played when I was working in my former company. We won the basketball inter-office game. I was captain then.

I skip Tongue . I am not that sporty, everyone who went to my school are sporty I guess LOL 

WOW Summer ji, there are basketball games in the office level too? LOL It's nice to be involved in sports, it keeps us healthy both mentally and physically. :)

LOL you skip? That automatically makes you cooler than all the other kidsCool
I was good at basketball and badminton but that's it. Oh wait, I wasn't bad at rounders eitherTongue

You'll be surprised Angel. My dad has a gym at his work place. (Not that he's ever used it)

Angel-likeDevil

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I want to learn how to play tennis =)
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

I want to learn how to play tennis =)

Tennis is so much fun! Half of our lessons went in running for the balls that we had chucked in some bush or near some treeLOL

Go to top