India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Chat 2 (Page 120)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I'm so out of it with TV shows lately. I don't even get a chance to watch the shows that I've been following for years now, let alone start watching a new show. I heard they've already chosen the Top 12 on DID Doubles. After my exam I might try catching up with the show.

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
The Delhi ones were the best =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

It's not a major exam so I guess I'm not as stressed as I should be and over here the first year only counts towards around 10% of your final garde but you still need to at least pass all modules to get through to second year. (Not that it means I'll only be looking to pass! lol)

I'm not an IF addict but boredom can really change people and their habits! lol before the holidays I'd only come on IF to read the Geet update and that's it really. The holidays made me realise that there are some amazingly talented people on IF who come up with some really interesting FF's! :) If you've got major exams just round the corner then get yourself banned for a couple of weeks or something. Quite a lot of people have got that done lately. Btw it's a management accounting exam. The only module that I really don't like! What tests do you have?

Make sure you watch OTH once exams are over! I'll keep nagging you about it till you watch it :P and it'll take a couple of episodes till you actually get in to the show but it's one of the best American TV shows out there! 

I haven't seen Kolkata auditions but the Mumbai ones were really bad. :\

Hmmm.. that's nice, and what's NICER is that the system here isn't like yours Tongue These exams that I will be taking by the end of this year don't count ANYWHERE, so, I really don't care about exams, but then I get hopelessly tensed once I realise how close the exams are :O

Yuupp, I feel like posting here and coming here only cos of you wonderful people and the good friends I have made hereBig smile Plus, I'd say I just love IF.. LOL it's my only love Embarrassed Should I get myself banned? I'll see if I can do that. I really HAVE TO concentrate a loot on my studies for the next two months! But then let me see if I can keep myself off IF..

I have tests in all the subjects I have taken up - Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, English. What is this 'module' Dia? :\

Oh, please do. Big smile Will you PM the link to me so that I don't lose the link at all? The link which you scrapped me will get drowned in other scraps soon Ermm

Mumbai auditions are SUPPOSED to be good! :O

hindu4lyf

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

I'm so out of it with TV shows lately. I don't even get a chance to watch the shows that I've been following for years now, let alone start watching a new show. I heard they've already chosen the Top 12 on DID Doubles. After my exam I might try catching up with the show.

IKR! LOL I have stopped watching How I Met Yor Mother because I'm sooo running out of time :(

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

It's not a major exam so I guess I'm not as stressed as I should be and over here the first year only counts towards around 10% of your final garde but you still need to at least pass all modules to get through to second year. (Not that it means I'll only be looking to pass! lol)

I'm not an IF addict but boredom can really change people and their habits! lol before the holidays I'd only come on IF to read the Geet update and that's it really. The holidays made me realise that there are some amazingly talented people on IF who come up with some really interesting FF's! :) If you've got major exams just round the corner then get yourself banned for a couple of weeks or something. Quite a lot of people have got that done lately. Btw it's a management accounting exam. The only module that I really don't like! What tests do you have?

Make sure you watch OTH once exams are over! I'll keep nagging you about it till you watch it :P and it'll take a couple of episodes till you actually get in to the show but it's one of the best American TV shows out there! 

I haven't seen Kolkata auditions but the Mumbai ones were really bad. :\

Hmmm.. that's nice, and what's NICER is that the system here isn't like yours Tongue These exams that I will be taking by the end of this year don't count ANYWHERE, so, I really don't care about exams, but then I get hopelessly tensed once I realise how close the exams are :O

Yuupp, I feel like posting here and coming here only cos of you wonderful people and the good friends I have made hereBig smile Plus, I'd say I just love IF.. LOL it's my only love Embarrassed Should I get myself banned? I'll see if I can do that. I really HAVE TO concentrate a loot on my studies for the next two months! But then let me see if I can keep myself off IF..

I have tests in all the subjects I have taken up - Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, English. What is this 'module' Dia? :\

Oh, please do. Big smile Will you PM the link to me so that I don't lose the link at all? The link which you scrapped me will get drowned in other scraps soon Ermm

Mumbai auditions are SUPPOSED to be good! :O

PM sent! :) The quality is surprisingly good too so you can sit back and enjoy while drooling at ChadTongue

Wow you lucky sod! Your exams don't count at all? From GCSE onwards all exams counted and even the ones that we sat at an earlier stage determined what 'sets' we'd be put in to. Maths and English were my strong points but sports and me never had a good relationshipOuchLOLOmg chinnu you've picked completely science-related subjects and me and science aren't exactly the best of friends eitherTongueYou shouldn't stress so much over them if they don't mean much but I suppose these exams are good practice. :)

'Modules' are like subjects I guess but we get to pick and choose some of the topics we wish to study at uni and these different subjects are called modules. Did that make any sense? lol

No way! Mumbai auditions were really really bad! There were some seriously idiotic people that came to audition. 

This is definitely one of the best title tracks for a TV show. FRIENDS has a pretty good theme song too.

Chad Michael Murray in that grey hoodieDay Dreaming

I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I gotta do or who I'm supposed to be.. (8)

Angel-likeDevil

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Summer3

Don't care :\

Hmm what is your favorite sport ?

Tennis :D Swimming :D Table Tennis :D Volley Ball :)

Yours? Big smile

Edit : Basketball! :O

Wow that is a lot.
I love soccer n golf.
Volleyball is fun . I used to play volleyball n basketball too.

Angel-likeDevil

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

IKR! LOL I have stopped watching How I Met Yor Mother because I'm sooo running out of time :(

Do you watch Glee!?

Start watching Glee.

hindu4lyf

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Ah I havent seen season 2 of Glee yet =\

Go to top