Why are people so stupid?D'oh

Because they are people...we all are....LOL

True! 
But this Salman thing is really making me mad.Angry

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Forget it badein badein shows mei aisi choti choti baatein hote rehti hai.

Salman fans will always support him
Salman detractors will always bring him down
People in between can use their common sense

Its the case with anything and everything really

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfAngel-likeDevil-Aaliyah-

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I think you're almost as big a fan of Gaga as my motherTongue
She's not prepared to hear a single word against Gaga and she's still amazed at how multi-talented Gaga is. But waddup with that meat dress she wore? :\

LOL Sarina are you kidding me?LOLI was at a party last year and as soon as the song came on everyone sang in unison 'I like big butts and I cannot lie..you other brothers can't deny'LOLIt was hilarious!

N-Dubz are really annoying and they're what we call chavs (British slang again I think). Ahh I remember soulja boy-crank that! When that tune came out it was HUGE! There are a lot of crappy songs out there but with a signature dance step or with a catchy line, you're almost guaranteed a hit. 

I am not feeling Rihanna's new hair style at all.

Your mom has awesome taste in music then.

LMAO! Its fun to sing I like big butts. One of my FB friends had the status "Oh My Gawd Becky, look at her butt"

Yep, I know what chavs are....the konkan coast equivalent would be ghanti and Us equivalent is probably ghetto or trailer trash.

Do you know crank that is to the tune of 'Eenie Meenie Miny mo, catch the tiger by the toe'. No wonder its catchy its pure kindergarten.

She had a weird obsession with Madonna while growing up. She'd go to the video store and buy tapes of Madonna's music videos and watch them at home. Funny how times have changed.

Haha my favourite bit is 'She's just so..Black!'LOLAhh don't remind me of JB's song 'Eenie Meenie'. I mean really, what's up with 'catch a bad chick by her toe'? What's wrong with people these days?
This is the perfect description of what a chav is.Tongue

Anyone a fan of HIMYM? What am I hearing about there being some sort of subliminal countdown in one of the new episodes?
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Why are people so stupid?D'oh

Because they are people...we all are....LOL

True! 
But this Salman thing is really making me mad.Angry

There weren't too many Salman fans on DID either but I don't think we ever personally attacked him.
But what Salman thing? Something happen on JDJ forum?
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Dia, I'm just replying to yor post which I couldn't do yesday 'cos of some work Smile

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Nahi re YT only has short clips and doesn't show the entire episode. www.ch131.com has a couple of episodes available from season 6-8 (and Lucas isn't even in season 7 and 8) but I don't know if season 1 is available online. I'll PM/scrap you if I come across a link with season 1 episodes.

17th ko exams hain and here you are getting ready to drool over Chad this weekendLOL

I have an exam end of this month too and it feels like I have so many assignments to do in so little time. For some reason I tend to work well at night.

I dunno why but I haven't been enjoying the auditions as much and I am not fond of the concept either because there have been many times when one person is better than the other and of course I miss TL too.

I don't wanna miss seeing Chad anywhere ;)  But thanks a lootttt for the link you showed me Big smile 

I know Ouch I am such an IF addict Ouch .. Sometimes I think I should get myself banned :(

Oh, good luck for the exam, I won't be here by the end of this month, so.. good luck in advance. What test do you have, accounting ka koi test?? Big smile 

Hmmm, I watched only Kolkatta audition I guess, and people were good:)  And yes, you're right, I have seen the judges choosing a couple when the both aren't equally good :\  But I guess it's never possible that both can be equally good, unlike in rare occasions? Ah man, me too!! :((  .. But the new judges aren't bad Big smile I love Rajeev Embarrassed
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I didn't like the Kolkata auditions at all =\ 
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
It's not a major exam so I guess I'm not as stressed as I should be and over here the first year only counts towards around 10% of your final garde but you still need to at least pass all modules to get through to second year. (Not that it means I'll only be looking to pass! lol)

I'm not an IF addict but boredom can really change people and their habits! lol before the holidays I'd only come on IF to read the Geet update and that's it really. The holidays made me realise that there are some amazingly talented people on IF who come up with some really interesting FF's! :) If you've got major exams just round the corner then get yourself banned for a couple of weeks or something. Quite a lot of people have got that done lately. Btw it's a management accounting exam. The only module that I really don't like! What tests do you have?

Make sure you watch OTH once exams are over! I'll keep nagging you about it till you watch it :P and it'll take a couple of episodes till you actually get in to the show but it's one of the best American TV shows out there! 

I haven't seen Kolkata auditions but the Mumbai ones were really bad. :\

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Hmm, that's the only audition episodes I could watch Ermm I'm sooooo lookin' forward to the Mega Auditions, hope I don't stop watching DID Doubles too Ermm

Go to top