thank ya tulip, you too. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

I'm a genius, ajnu. you just haven't realised it yet.

Don't hold your breath and wait for it! LOL

Bye Joe, enjoy your day!
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Come on, do you really think those people publicize their marriage because they want to find "the one"? Why don't they just online date? LOL It's all a publicity stint for fame. Only marriage I actually saw work was Krista and Ryan from The Bachelorette. They might be the exception.

Oh and as for arranged marriages....I'm not going to discuss this. LOL My opinion's a little controversial on it.

Haha, I was just kidding. They are on television for some cheap publicity ... its all a load of bull! Whats even worse is that people actually watch these shows.

No go ahead, share your opinion of arranged marriages. I came off too cynical in the last post, I do believe in arranged marriages. I just don't think its everyone's cup of tea.

Actually, I don't really like the concept of arranged marriages. I find it as force more than it being done for the bride or groom's happiness. Yes, people who have arranged marriages might be married longer and many of them might be happy too, but I don't think everyone is necessarily happy who have a long arranged marriage. Many times parents are greedy to marry their child to someone who is rich, good looking, and of the same caste/ socioeconomic status as them. It's a very biased and poor way to judge a person's character. Also, a lot of times people are forced into marriages too young to even be able to know what is best for them. Not all families are like that, and many families find wonderful spouses for their children, but I don't know how common it is.

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 10 January 2011 at 10:25pm
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by old-black-joe

I'm a genius, ajnu. you just haven't realised it yet.

Don't hold your breath and wait for it! LOL

Bye Joe, enjoy your day!

*holds breath*

*dies eventually*
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Believe

Why that Oman_khan159 Avi still there....or nobody report against that memebers Avi...or MOD dont have eye to see such a thingsDead

It has been reported and it has been addressed. We don't have magic wands where everything gets resolved poof. Sometimes we need admins to come in and address DP etc.

It take 24+ hr to change one p*no DP... thats why I posted that comment....Nothing personal.

RTH you're beginning to remind me of a certain someone that said something very similar while closing a topic todayLOL----Then!!?LOL

OBJ- 'plus, you don't get paid for it. Clown' --- Tume pata nahe..people like to do Charity!!
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Come on, do you really think those people publicize their marriage because they want to find "the one"? Why don't they just online date? LOL It's all a publicity stint for fame. Only marriage I actually saw work was Krista and Ryan from The Bachelorette. They might be the exception.

Oh and as for arranged marriages....I'm not going to discuss this. LOL My opinion's a little controversial on it.

Haha, I was just kidding. They are on television for some cheap publicity ... its all a load of bull! Whats even worse is that people actually watch these shows.

No go ahead, share your opinion of arranged marriages. I came off too cynical in the last post, I do believe in arranged marriages. I just don't think its everyone's cup of tea.

Actually, I don't really like the concept of arranged marriages. I find it as force more than it being done for the bride or groom's happiness. Yes, people who have arranged marriages might be married longer and many of them might be happy too, but I don't think everyone is necessarily happy who have a long arranged marriage. Many times parents are greedy to marry their child to someone who is rich, good looking, and of the same caste/ socioeconomic status as them. It's a very biased and poor way to judge a person's character. Also, a lot of times people are forced into marriages too young to even be able to know what is best for them. Not all families are like that, and many families find wonderful spouses for their children, but I don't know how common it is.

I agree. Although the original intention behind the institution may have been a kind and thoughtful one, the institution that it has become today is quite worrisome. Marriage is dealt with like a business interaction. And a person's character is judged on very shallow things. It is unfortunate.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

I agree. Although the original intention behind the institution may have been a kind and thoughtful one, the institution that it has become today is quite worrisome. Marriage is dealt with like a business interaction. And a person's character is judged on very shallow things. It is unfortunate.

Yes, it's abused. Oh and what's the purpose of dowery? Confused
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

I wonder how Swami Vivekananda memorized the whole Encyclopedia page by page. Guess a great yogi is unbelievable.

You know summer ji other fact is He is a gr8 Dog lover too....Smile

You can learn a lot from dogs: Day dreaming,obedience, loyalty, and the importance of turning around three times before lying down ,no bitching,dogs should relax and get used to the idea...Dogs see that their owner provides them with food, shelter and caters to their every need and they think "He must be God." Cats see that their owner provides them with food, shelter and caters to their every need and they think "I must be God." Big smile

Go to top