Debate Mansion

Chat 2 (Page 111)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

^Tulip, I think it was actually proven that he was going out with multiple girls at a time - Nicole (his JDJ choreographer), that chick that later became his on-screen romance, etc - while he was married. I remember there was war on the forum when his marriage broke because of all these affairs he was having. Its quite unfortunate that marriages fall apart so easily these days.

Oh yeah, Jennifer Wiget was his co-star on DMG, and he had even promised her he was going to divorce his wife and be with her. I think he told her he and Shraddha didn't get along well. It is sad because his wife really did love him a lot, but he obviously had no value for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.ass

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

^Tulip, I think it was actually proven that he was going out with multiple girls at a time - Nicole (his JDJ choreographer), that chick that later became his on-screen romance, etc - while he was married. I remember there was war on the forum when his marriage broke because of all these affairs he was having. Its quite unfortunate that marriages fall apart so easily these days.

thats because lower quality men exist these days.. and women too, come to think of it.
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I dont see why ksg married her in the first place, though, if he liked women with nice faces, why marry the poor thing? :(
crazybobblehead Senior Member

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psychoboblehead

^^ Jab tak KSG apne khoon se mere saare id's nahi likhega .. tab tak =LOL

Kisi ladki ko itna time aur commitment do toh shayad apne khoon se woh tumhara naam likh de. KSG se dostana ka kya faida? Tongue
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

thats because lower quality men exist these days.. and women too, come to think of it.

"Lower quality" people exist in general and they've always existed and perhaps always will. Lack of self-control and lust is always prevalent in society. I just don't like how they mock and ridicule the sacred bond of marriage by marrying someone and then cheating on them.

Edit - Hey, Joe! Didn't even realize it was you making that post. LOL

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 10 January 2011 at 10:04pm
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

I dont see why ksg married her in the first place, though, if he liked women with nice faces, why marry the poor thing? :(

yeah, and their marriage was really random too. i used watch DMG during that time, so i remember reading the article. he asked off a few days, and he got married to her. everyone was so shocked b/c they didn't tell anyone Confused
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

"Lower quality" people exist in general and they've always existed and perhaps always will. Lack of self-control and lust is always prevalent in society. I just don't like how they mock and ridicule the sacred bond of marriage by marrying someone and then cheating on them.

i agree, but i mean look at how people ridicule marriage by having shows like The Bachelor and The Bachelorette or even Swayamwars! 

Go to top