return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Why did you decide your sons wouldn't have last names Shocked

Because instead of last names, I will use Aahar, khuraaq, nivala as last names.

of course... it'll be hard explaining what their names mean LOL

I'm also going to raise each of my three sons in different Abrahamic faiths. Ishmael and Israel cannot eat pork, but Imriel will eat bacon for breakfast every day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xobile

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Its awfully quiet here today!
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Dia are you around? I have some questions on some IF gossip.

I am now. :) Poocho jo poochna hai. Geet forum went crazy yesterday with lots of hate messages left for the modsLOL

I went to see 'The Next Three Days' with Russell Crowe-brilliantly directed and Russell Crowe was amazing as usual. 
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I am now. :) Poocho jo poochna hai. Geet forum went crazy yesterday with lots of hate messages left for the modsLOL

I went to see 'The Next Three Days' with Russell Crowe-brilliantly directed and Russell Crowe was amazing as usual. 

Yes. That's what I want to know. The scoop on Geet!!!

Whats up with banning you know who? Why is Gurmina against you know who? Is it like a DMG where there is a whole rebellion against mods and they have to bring in the generals?

The great thing of being a CC mod is that any hungama that happens on each forum – spills over into the CC section. I feel like big brother. LOL

PM me if you don't want to spill on the forums.

LOL! I should shoot myself for this - I read Russel Crowe as Russel Brand. Aaj kal Russel naam sunte hi usski yaad aati hai.

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Yes. That's what I want to know. The scoop on Geet!!!

Whats up with banning you know who? Why is Gurmina against you know who? Is it like a DMG where there is a whole rebellion against mods and they have to bring in the generals?

The great thing of being a CC mod is that any hungama that happens on each forum ' spills over into the CC section. I feel like big brother. LOL

PM me if you don't want to spill on the forums.

LOL! I should shoot myself for this - I read Russel Crowe as Russel Brand. Aaj kal Russel naam sunte hi usski yaad aati hai.

Ok so many members have PM'd mods asking what the deal is with banning you know who. Everyone seems to be getting a different response. The member that got banned was a huge fan of GurTi. So whenever there was any SBS segments, interviews of them together, FB pics from the GEET page or anything regarding Gurti basically, then she would always make it a point to comment on them, what great chemistry they have and what an awesome jodi they make. After a while, the Geet DT came up with this crazy rule where no-one was allowed to talk about Gurmeet, Drashti or Gurmeet's gf Debina. The new rule was an easy way to increase the member's warnings and get them banned. Obviously the member didn't stop and eventually the mods banned her. (Not just banning her, but banning her IP too and as far as I know she wasn't given any warning PM's about it either and neither were her warning levels that high?)

Also, what is it with the GM's being so damn lazy? Are they all so busy that none of them can respond to a single PM?

The mod of that forum belongs to a group called 'Devil's Den' and there was an argument between the member that got banned and a member from that group. In the end, her topic got locked and the member that she had an argument with got away without a warning and so a lot of people believe that the DT is biased towards members that belong to that group. 

Check these topics.

Gurmina fans don't like Gurti fans yet they still come on Geet forum for some strange reason. It's a free world I guess. Gurmina fans have been supporting Gurmeet and his gf since the days they came on Ramayana so I guess that's why a lot of people don't appreciate Drashti. Where's Janaki (JR) these days? She's a Gurmina fan so I always see her liking the mods comments whenever they shut a topicAngryLOL

I still don't think it's as bad as DMG forums but there are quite a lot of people that really hate the DT. Do you get along with the Geet DT members Sarina?Wink

Edited by hindu4lyf - 05 January 2011 at 3:44pm
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Wow these soap opera forums are so different
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Wow these soap opera forums are so different

So much drama!
I've been on reality show forums on IF too though, they're not much better.
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Drama forums are so much worse than reality show ones

Go to top