Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   
Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Chat 2 (Page 105)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44435

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tulipbaby53]
I think Rachna banned you for spammingLOL[/QUOT

those bans are arbitrary! LOL i also banned her for being sushant fan LOL
[/QUOTE
I liked what she wrote
 
 
I ban you for being my mummy ji ROFL

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44435

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

what's going on here?
Finished with your take home quiz?LOL

i finished that way before you even left LOL
So you were lying all the while?Shocked

no! Shocked i finished while i was on IF. i even announced it in here LOL
Oh did you?

yup! LOL i didn't get take home quiz today though b/c we have class tomorrow LOL apparently people did real bad on the last in class quiz. i was one of three people who got a B or better Shocked
Really?ROFLIs your class full of blondes?
 
I think blonde jokes are made by red heads and brunettes.LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

what's going on here?
Finished with your take home quiz?LOL

i finished that way before you even left LOL
So you were lying all the while?Shocked

no! Shocked i finished while i was on IF. i even announced it in here LOL
Oh did you?

yup! LOL i didn't get take home quiz today though b/c we have class tomorrow LOL apparently people did real bad on the last in class quiz. i was one of three people who got a B or better Shocked
Really?ROFLIs your class full of blondes?

no, actually, they're pretty smart. this one asian chick is real competitive and always looks at me when gets an answer right LOL like, she looks at me in a way that says "i'm smarter than you", but i get more answers right than she does ROFL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

[QUOTE=tulipbaby53]
I think Rachna banned you for spammingLOL[/QUOT

those bans are arbitrary! LOL i also banned her for being sushant fan LOL
[/QUOTE
I liked what she wrote
 
 
I ban you for being my mummy ji ROFL

yeah LOL
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20152

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

what's going on here?
Finished with your take home quiz?LOL

i finished that way before you even left LOL
So you were lying all the while?Shocked

no! Shocked i finished while i was on IF. i even announced it in here LOL
Oh did you?

yup! LOL i didn't get take home quiz today though b/c we have class tomorrow LOL apparently people did real bad on the last in class quiz. i was one of three people who got a B or better Shocked
Really?ROFLIs your class full of blondes?

no, actually, they're pretty smart. this one asian chick is real competitive and always looks at me when gets an answer right LOL like, she looks at me in a way that says "i'm smarter than you", but i get more answers right than she does ROFL
What classes do you take?
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20152

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by debayon

4-0Disapprove
The Aussies did pretty good in the previous world cup, so they are not a weak team.
I knowOuch Now India's butt is gonna get kicked by S KoreaCry
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

 What classes do you take?

Right now, I'm taking a winter class, and it ends on Wednesday. It's history class, and it's European history to be specific. 
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20152

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

 What classes do you take?

Right now, I'm taking a winter class, and it ends on Wednesday. It's history class, and it's European history to be specific. 
I take AP World. I'm smarter than youTongueLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A chat with Dr. Shetty Cardiologist

Author: Summer3   Replies: 1   Views: 770

Summer3 1 770 24 August 2010 at 4:24am by _Angie_
Chat with God on facebook - Biggest ROFLer !

2 3

Author: .DontKnow.   Replies: 21   Views: 1927

.DontKnow. 21 1927 29 September 2009 at 7:33am by .DontKnow.
Is Internet chat ruining the language?

2 3

Author: Pensive   Replies: 19   Views: 3024

Pensive 19 3024 09 August 2008 at 1:03pm by Perfangel5655
Best Celebrity Chat/Game Show Host/Judge

Author: pradyam   Replies: 5   Views: 1282

pradyam 5 1282 18 June 2008 at 6:25pm by return_to_hades

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index