Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Most universities have it posted on their website, but you can always e-mail the freshmen advisor at the university you're interested in.
Whoops didn't notice the replyπŸ˜†

Why don't colleges accept it though?
Well, their claim is many times students do well in AP, but they may not have the knowledge they need for the higher levels of courses they test into. Many times they fail the course or end up dropping it. I did see some of my friends who ran into this problem, but I saw many friends who didn't. It's all about how much hard work you're willing to put in.

Oh and getting credit for labs is very difficult because they think high school labs do not compare to college ones, but save your composition notebook.
Oh and most college and universities accept AP, but they might not accept all of them. The university I go to does not actually take a lot of APs, but the one my sister wants to go to does. 

Oh and most college and universities accept AP, but they might not accept all of them. The university I go to does not actually take a lot of APs, but the one my sister wants to go to does. 
Rachna ki ma, let me know how your interview goes.
Good Luck, and sleep early before interview.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Summer3

Rachna ki ma, let me know how your interview goes.
Good Luck, and sleep early before interview.πŸ˜†

My interview is not tomorrow. It's on Friday. πŸ˜ƒ I can relax tonight. πŸ˜† Thank you though, and I will let you know how it turns out! πŸ˜Š

HAPPY LOHRI/PONGAL/SANKRANTI wishes to alllπŸ˜ƒ

My interview is not tomorrow. It's on Friday. πŸ˜ƒ I can relax tonight. πŸ˜† Thank you though, and I will let you know how it turns out! πŸ˜Š
Yep, I am sure it will turn out well.
 Just be steady and look as if your are willing to work hard and learn the trade.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Believe

Happy Pongal, so it is to indicate a good harvest I believe

Never tense for interview......but build confidence in u thats impπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Believe

Thanks so much! πŸ˜ƒ Happy Lohri to you as well!